STOP INVENCIBLE JYN!

STOP INVENCIBLE JYN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3qhMPR_E1E
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ052OWs3IE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

This part made no sense, why did he decide to commit suicide for no reason?

He didn't want the people know that jyn is superman

same character

bad screenwriting

he was already dying, and he just saw him home get blown up, and his band of personel rebels/friends die. he was done, and ready to check out

They've (he) sacrificed so much!

But what about the cause he is been fighting his entire life and now he has the key to win it

i walked out right before they went to the planet to do the thing where the ending battle took place

can i get a quick rundown on what happened?

there are at least 3 instances of him sucking air from his vaccum

he was dying you fucking retard, learn to process what you're seeing

Did you announce to the theater that this was unacceptable? Did they give you a round of applause for your bravery taking such a bold stand?
fuck off

jyn had the info, he had faith, he trained her since she was like 8 or something. im not saying its the best reason, but its the only reasonable one i could think of

no. it was really fucking boring and uninteresting and i'm sick of this star wars shit and i asked my friend if he wanted to leave and said yes and we left. fuck you

Because the movie had poorly written characters and they needed to pull some Halo Reach shit and have everyone die Noble deaths.

>i left right at the climax dude haha, can someone tell me what happens lol

haha nice bro

I'm sure you had something else very fascinating that you did with that 20 minutes you got back. You sure showed them

>Kat's death
>Noble
>Getting sniped like a chump

Checked. It was pretty noble of her to honorably lower her shield so that the headshot would be lethal

This didn't even feel like a Star Wars movie.

>every character has the same kind of death where they choose to die

What did they mean by this?

this movie fucking SUCKED, cant believe it got all the hype and praise

CGI was awful
characters were so awful
the entire film and all its generic scenarios and generic scenes just was the most uninspired cash grab possible

and that fucking not even 30 second scene is what you fags were praising for fucking weeks where vader does some power fantasy bullshit?

yeah that totally makes the ugly bitch giving a lame ass speech about some bullshit fight and war, when she had 0 motivation to do so, and spent 50% of the film saying fuck the alliance

the movie SUCKED

fuck even the prequels had memorable scenes, like the force awakens, cant fucking name 1 memorable scene from this bullshit , maybe that 30 second power fantasy scene might have been it, but fuck thats not long enough

entire premise and writing was terrible, motivations went fucking nowhere and the conflicts had no resolutions, just flatass contrived bullshit for on screen drama

>saw him home get blown up
fucking retard

It started great and then it went into generic action move mode. At least the writer was talented enough to make the characters feel like actual people rather than TFA.

Allegory for the 2016 US presidential elections.

Fuck Filoni

How many times has Darth Maul died now?

>At least the writer was talented enough to make the characters feel like actual people
The film spent zero time actually developing any of its characters.

The biggest problem with this show is that it retconned Luke into being the chosen one.

Where did you get this? I haven't watched Rebels but I just looked it up and the big Obi-Wan vs. Darth Maul episode is supposed to air... later today?

That's the problem with films, too short. Probably factors a lot into my preference for books especially those in a trilogy which is the sweet spot with the writer running into the wall from lack of ideas and enough time spent with the characters.

A lot of the time in this film was squandered on scenic shots, lots of running and explosions and unnecessary cameos.

youtube.com/watch?v=G3qhMPR_E1E
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ052OWs3IE

Enjoy

>retconned
I always got the impression from the films that Luke WAS the chosen one and that they were mistaken in thinking that Anakin was.

Wow look at this Disney shill

He's not even in the show though...

>all these years of buildup for Obi-Wan to blow Maul the fuck out in two seconds
On one hand I like seeing Obi-Wan be such a badass, but what the fuck.