What is european cinema going to be like 50 years from now?

What is european cinema going to be like 50 years from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifezette.com/polizette/23-percent-of-public-schoolchildren-live-in-immigrant-households/
youtube.com/watch?v=TBFhP-0_ljk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Like this

very accurate 2bh

Easy question. Do Arabs go to the movies?

If I come from some Eastern European shit hole country and decide I want a better job/welfare in Western Europe, will I be let in too?

Or do I have to be black or brown to be let in?

There's not going to be a civilization in which movies can be made. Shitskins will cause the collapse pf society.

saudi kino is patrizian

now turn on the trash compactor dave!

>mfw it's real

Send them back.

23% of all US public school students are of an immigrant background with at least one parent born outside the US
lifezette.com/polizette/23-percent-of-public-schoolchildren-live-in-immigrant-households/

who is this handsome young lad?

awww

where are all the LAYYDIES

DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS

youtube.com/watch?v=TBFhP-0_ljk

Like this.

""""Displaced families""""

aka: big black cocks

Countries that have caused the destabilization of the Middle East by feeding fuel to the flame are now flooded by the same people who they have fucked over. This my friends, is the biggest kino.

>yuronigs

Holy fuck just bomb it or something

So an actual improvement?

Yeah-yeah, seems like you're trippin off some blue pills right now

Sorry to kill your buzz but what does that have to do with *pic related*

DAMN, just getting one look at that BBC I'm starting to understand why western women are voting to import more of it. Imagining having THAT in your pussy!

>nigger pubic hair

That William Shakespeare's imdb says he's never been in a movie. wtf I love black people now?

50 YEARS ? try now

>was going to reply with 'nice propaganda'
>google it myself
>its correct
why are google perpetuating this? Christian Bale, Ian McKellen, Tom Hardy, DDL are further below that list. why?

I seriously don't understand why Europe think it's a good idea to pour in all these uneducated young black men, what good are they?

>Its an 'immigrant country complains about immigration' episode

Always a classic

wh-where are his balls?

Pretty halal

>watching this
>gf bites her lip

>Look at me I'm the European now