Will this show be good?

Will this show be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3awG5wEE7LU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It seems to me that the plots/storylines are soap-opera-esque. I guess the show is designed to appeal to women. Isn't that the target demographic of Starz?

Don't know but It looks fucking awesome

They have Ash Vs. Evil Dead

no

Oh. I must be thinking of another channel.

But still, regarding the show, I got the impression that it's all relationship drama.

Dude are you retarded?

Neil Gaiman donates six figures every year to Church of Scientology front groups while denying he is a Scientologist. He is a born-in Scientologist and his parents are high-ranking Scientologists. He is married to Amanda Palmer, who also denies being a Scientologist but is a child of high-ranking Scientologists.

well he is from reddit

Okaaaay, so lightning strikes twice, I guess. I looked it up and I realized I was thinking of a different show. It was about goddesses and gods living among us as humans they have no powers but a god has to do something (make a goddess fall in love with him, i think?) so gods can return to power meanwhile goddesses are scheming to prevent love so they can be in power not the gods. Or something like that.

Considering the book wasn't even very good I done have high hopes for the show

can't wait for normies to freak at the dogshit lackluster ending

We're all a little retarded sometimes, bud.

Reddit is not an insult, you know.

I've heard that Gaiman's been saying that the show is pretty different from the book in some ways.

fuck off reddit

youtu.be/3awG5wEE7LU
It has Ian McShane and trailer looks good.

Nope. I had to read a side for an on-camera class and it was terribly written.

you're thinking of the CW

fuck off

did any of you guys actually read the book? it's fucking awesome. will the show be good though, hard to say.

aside from being immortal, what god-like things do the gods display in the novel? i'm especially curious about the new gods. god of internet is supposed to be the most powerful among new gods. how is this shown? or do characters just say he is most powerful?

i'm familiar with what old gods do like aphrodite as goddess of love can make people fall in love. what internet-related thing does god of internet do? ditto for goddess of media.

No, not a network channel. I'm pretty sure it was a cable channel.

fuck off

why do all american "drama" series all take place entirely in a field in the middle of nowhere

I read it and found it, nice I guess, it did not felt particularly memorable to me and I never understood why time to time it would start going into another story. Also Sup Forums is going to ruin any thread by calling names on the character for a certain thing that happened to him.

I think because alienation is a recurring theme in American's art, even if the inspiration could be traced back to French impressionists and Degas, is still something that developed on its own in the way American cities developed in a way much unlike Europe.