IN-COME TAXES

IN-COME TAXES
File 'em, deduct 'em, pay 'em to the Jews!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like deductions are back on the revenue, boys!

OP you sure are one, funny guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=scOWoUruKCY

They have a hedge fund

Do you know how the niggers first came into being? They were kings once, taken by the white powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now... perfected. My cucking bull. Whom do you serve?

10/10

I CANNOT PAY IT FOR YOU
BUT I CAN CLAIM YOU AS A DEPENDENT

Funny shit OP.

So it begins, the great audit of our time

IT'S OVER
TAX SEASON IS DONE

No parent should have to bury their child in student loan debt

Ducking kej

AND MY TAX

How do orcs know what revenues are?

that's a big pig

Pig? Pretty sure that's Leslie Jones, user.

good thread lads

you have my credit score, and my loan, and my tax!

How much did people have to pay to watch Galadriel riverdancing?

I came here to smile

they have to pay taxes like everybody else. You do realize that there are entire orc kingdoms, with houses and streets and orc police right?

I always thought of orcs more as anarchoprimitivists desu

I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great accounts, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of liabilities and adjustments, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the ledger go back to the way it was when so much taxable income had been incurred? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, these expenses. Even unbalanced books must pass. A new fiscal year will come. And when the capital is lodged it will shine out the clearer. Those were the accounts that stayed with you. That meant something, even if your margins were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those limited liability corporations had lots of chances of fixing the numbers, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

THAT STILL ONLY COUNTS AS ONE dependent

No, they have a complex infrastructural society held back by the trade unions and poor farming subsidies.

jesus christ

Was that meant to be funny?

Explain this meme to me

What are we holding onto Samberg?

That there are some deductables in this world, Mr. Frodo... and they're worth filing for.

>never thought I’d die fighting side by side with a jew

>how about side by side with a friendly merchant?

>ay. I could do that.

>by the way do you have a life insurance policy?

kek'd

t. Tyrone

t. Cletus

keked audibly

So, it's tax evasion then

>tfw old enough to remember the original YTMND of this

there are memes, makes you never knew of, memes that predate youtube itself, a whole world of content creation from a time you will never fully understand

I too know that feel oldfag.
On some long forgotten hard drive somewhere are 15+ volumes of YTMND The Soundtrack

>memes will never come so hot and fresh that the community can put out CD compilations of meme music quarterly.

Why live? We already saw the golden era of anonymous memery

>They have a cave toll

lol

Holy shit best fucking thread in months.

When /biz/ met Sup Forums.

They were better two months ago newfag.

They were even better 10 years ago, pseudo-oldfag

From a George R R Martin interview:

Tolkien can say that Aragorn became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Tolkien doesn't ask the question: What was Aragorn's tax policy? Did he maintain a standing army? What did he do in times of flood and famine?