Still no Batman Beyond movie?

Still no Batman Beyond movie?
youtube.com/watch?v=sMXjtvMAFlI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXpGdIWzgOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Normies do not want a Spider-Man ripoff

This and Ghostbusters Extreme... two well loved shows that dumbass Hollywood execs can't seem to realize the potential of.

only if it retcons the retcon that Terry is Bruce's dolly clone, I fucking hated that.

It wouldn't make sense but Joseph Gordon Levitt would have made a good Terry but he's already Robin.

He's ugly and a shitty actor. You may as well say Jaden Smith would make a good Terry. Also he's middle aged.

>It wouldn't make sense but Joseph Gordon Levitt would have made a good Terry

No he wouldn't.

JLD might be a Manlet, but he is handsome as fuck. Acting is another story, but I would hit it.

>but he is handsome as fuck
>he is handsome as fuck
>he is handsome
>handsome
you serious? he looks like a gook fucked a crack whore.

Davey?

Is they made a Batman Beyond Musical Levitt would be the perfect choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=kXpGdIWzgOE

what the shit. That's now Shway at all

If only to see Neo Gotham and Old Bruce Wayne being a crotchety asshole again.

He killed himself years ago

This is the only Batman story i want. I'm sick and tired of seeing Martha and Thomas get killed every damn movie. We get it. He fought Superman. Thanks. Now let's get some new movie material.

It aint schway

it's shit

>that entire section during Bruce's prime

No it isn't. I like how they "censored" it for the pussy countries in that particular section.

>this

Why didn't you like it?

Cast Jeffrey Dean Morgan in 10-20 years as Bruce Wayne. Dust off his muscle suit.

how far beyond this can he even go?

maybe 15 years ago yeah, but not now, dude looks old as fuck now.

i forget he looked really asian when he was really young, apparently his parents are white/jewish, how the hell did he come out like that?

>Ghostbusters Extreme... t
>well loved
Go away.