Charlize Theron

Does every film she touches turn to gold?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnulxrMs5CM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she is objectively the worst part of Mad Max Fury Road, her acting is awful, and her character a fucking dumbass.

Friendly reminder that she is a patricide

I know my penis turns to diamond, if thats what you mean

Kys your'e self famalam

Like, she's the physical manifestation of the act of Patricide? That's a very specific entity.

I wouldn't call Aeon Flux "gold". I mean I liked it, but not that much.

>tips and kys

You sure told him with those well thought out and intelligent counterarguments

>ywn protect Charlize from the mean girl bullies and her abusive father
>ywn encourage her early modelling career and bolster her battered self-confidence to the point where she begins to believe in herself
>ywn be rewarded by her with the gift of her virginity after taking her to the high school graduation ball
>ywn watch as she moves to Hollywood and become world famous while you're stuck on the farm in Gauteng
>ywn occasionally catch up with her mum can chat about her fame and success
>ywn go to see one of her movies and remember those soft blue nights on the veldt where you were the only person who mattered to her

>intellectual Latino
top kek

>Charlize, what are you doing with that gun?
>Please god no NO N-
>...............

He didn't offer any arguments to counter, you faggot.

I hope Muslims destroy everyone and everything you love

the purpose of Sup Forums is shitposting
(the rules notwithstanding)

You realize she took the place of Sharon Stone.

Why can't they cast her instead of Scajo

It's too bad reincarnation isn't real. I'd set myself on fire if I could be reborn into the life of someone this cute. Why am I still here?

It's ok bb I'm here 4 u.

Just to suffer.

like that Chloe Moretz flick "Brain on Fire" that she produced?

>that pic

The story behind fighting with and getting a restraining order put on Tom Hardy on set needs to come out.

no, most of her movies are bad. fury road was fine, but would have been better with a different actress.

i like this meme

>Does every film she touches turn to gold?
does that mean that asr pusy is gold?

Reminder that she adopted a niglet and has probably seen it's dick

including his son?

jesus christ

geez, bit rough eh?

BBC

ABSOLUTE KINO

BURN THE COAL ...

she bought the nig at walmart though

He's adopted, she didn't actually burn the coal so much as buy him from the Angelina Jolie Institute.

Black baby crying.

>Does every film she touches turn to gold?

Aeon Sux

After seeing this pic for so long. It must suck being that obese faggot.

this is not reddit

Damn she's rocking that virgin killer sweater.

ADOPTED BY ALABASTER YOU'LL GET SLAPPED FASTER

I thought she was always attracted to an out of control bad boy

THE album cover of the future New New Super Heavy Fuck YOU Hip Hop genre

Reindeer Games is my favorite Christmas movie and her nips looked nice then.

..i-is that shooped?!

unfortunately no

Get Out was right. Blacks really are like fashion accessories to rich white Americans.

very fashionable

>fucking gringos adopting niggers again
>esta muy loco esse

If gold means shit in your language then yes.

Papi?

Hijo?

*slurps*

>she is objectively the worst part of Mad Max Fury Road
Not really, no. That kino has no bad parts to speak of.

I wouldn't know about that but she turns some things diamonds if you get what I'm saying

But she's South African.

>Theron became a U.S. citizen in 2007, while retaining her South African citizenship

>Charlize touches my dick
>it feels like gold

yep your theory checks out.

Future live-in bull.

Her character literally ruined Prometheus.

Even normies think that Prometheus sucked because of her stupid running away from the ship scene.

Man her body's "metamorphosis" ruined her career. She looks like a fucking gnome.

She was the only decent thing about Prometheus. Everyone else was full retard. It was like watching those teen horror movies where they go on a road trip.

>caring about reddit memes

You know, just because Reddit was faster to point out something doesn't mean Sup Forums has to ignore it. That scene was utterly retarded I am surprised it didn't cause a feminist uproar.

It's not that the scene wasn't dumb, it's that you're retarded for thinking that scene proves any sort of point especially just because some Redditors made memes out of it.

Surely it wasn't an hour and a half worth of shit content before that, which ruined Prometheus.

Always wanted to assfuck her. She oozes sex.

That's true. Prometheus was mostly shit because too many half-assed questions and not a single answer. Yet, you fucking retard, the reason I mentioned the ship scene is because it happened to Charlize Theron, whom this thread is about.

This is a Charlize Theron thread, not a Prometheus thread.

poor man's ScarJo

but Scarjo is already a poor man

Hardly. Prometheus was shit because the rest of the cast were playing 16 year olds on their first space mission. It could've answered almost nothing and it would've vastly improved if the rest of the characters didn't feel like they were recruited at your local Starbucks.

If her scene is what "literally ruined Prometheus" as you said, I dunno what to tell you and the normie bridgade.

>the rest of the cast were playing 16 year olds

Tom Hardy 2.0 was shit. There's no denying that.
The protagonist lady (forgot her name) was decent enough.
The Geologist tomahawk guy was fine as an actor, his character was a stupid chest-thumper.
Michael Assbender ... you know the rest
Idris Elba ... you know the rest

If you ask I'd say 80% of the cast were just fine. The problem is that the terrible 20% got more screentime the the good actors.

>I dunno what to tell you and the normie bridgade.

Call me a normie again and I'll kill you.

>If her scene is what "literally ruined Prometheus" as you said

It wasn't the main factor, just one amongst many, and it was more cited because it was plain dumb. The bitch could have ran 10 feet to the left or right and she would have survived, but no, she had to keep running under the ship's falling place for +100 feet

Charlize has a terrible personality/mental problems, there is no other explanation

She used to be a 10/10 amazon, rich and famous actress. Yet she can't keep a man.

You know she's bad when even Seth Mcfarlane be like
>Uhh... I can do better.

they do need to take that kid away from her
why she trying to make him a sissy?

Them two doing the clam slam would be a sight to see for sure

Is she trying to compete with Angelina's tranny kid?

probably
S-M-H I used to think Sean Penn was the bad guy

youtube.com/watch?v=HnulxrMs5CM

Fookin' Sharlese Throne

Kool-Aid?

>these lonely rich harpies are giving their adopted children brain damage

feels bad man

>Putting him in a dress.
Whats her endgame?

Beyond Theron and Fassbender, the characters were either retarded or almost non existent most of the movie. If you're gonna spend most of the movie just having them die a bunch of silly deaths, I'm not sure how fine your cast of characters really was. I mean I'm not sure anyone would even notice Idris Elba's character if it wasn't Idris Elba considering he only a tad more important than the random Chinese guy he worked with.
>It wasn't the main factor, just one amongst many, and it was more cited because it was plain dumb.
Yeah it was dumb. It didn't make much sense either even within the movie considering they had the other bitch running the same direction before ducking out just to get rid of Vickers. Still nowhere as retarded as the other deaths that had occurred up to that point. Movie was pretty beyond fucked as soon the retarded boyfriend transformed and everyone except Vicker's decided they wanted to an hero.

would s/he have had a better life in South Africa?

She's a pretty comfy fap. Love those cute little tits.

Maybe she's just too hard on people. Stubborn, difficult to deal with.

She's gonna raise him to be a comedian