Gen-Z ''Batman'' BTFO

>Hans Zimmer Quit Scoring ‘Batman’ Movies Because Ben Affleck Lacked Christian Bale’s ‘Pain'

>“I spent months trying to come up with something for Ben. The Batman that I know and the one I learned is the one that Christian did, and Ben plays it differently. ...The Ben character is more middle-aged, he seems to be grumpy as hell”

indiewire.com/2017/03/hans-zimmer-batman-movies-ben-affleck-christian-bale-pain-1201794436/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bale's Batman was shit though

>waaahhh why didn't Zack spoonfeed me the character like Nolan does

He sounds like a retard. The theme he made was really good though youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8

What's he talking about? The Batman theme from BvS was great

this. It reminded me of the Batman Begins game music

Haunting

>not muh batman
never change marvelKEKs

>all these Zlettes pissing the bed their mixed-race parents bought them

KEK

kill yourself

>Hans made the interstellar score before the script of the movie was even done.
>Nolan told Hans it was a space movie about the drama of a dad doing shit in space soo far away form his son (nolan told him son so he would relate to it)

>""""spoonfeed""""

>muh brandwars

Turn it off for one day.

Differently, not worse. Marlels have perfected the ability to twist words around to fit their agenda.

DUDE DID YOU NOT KNOW HANS ZIMMER MADE THE SCORE FOR INTERPLEBBER BEFORE THE SCRIPT WAS EVEN DONE LMAO

forgot to hashtag #diduknomuzek

Sounds like a lame excuse for not doing his job. I'm willing bet he could easily come up with something for Batfleck, and it might just consist of staccato strings building to a BWOOOMM crescendo.

he could just use the 2 tracks from dawn of justice and just remix them a few times

>marvel

What relevance is this? None of you have bought, owned, or read a physical comic book in your lives.

They're shills, user.

>using brand names to appear knowledgable and cynically insightful when you actually have no knowledge or insight

that's what shill means?

Literal retardation

God, what pretentious bullshit.
Why doesn't he just come out and say that he wasn't paid enough?

What a bloated gasbag.

You fucking idiot don't understand composing, do you?

You need a spark of inspiration. That's hard if you've locked yourself to a mindset of a completely different take on a character.

Batfleck had potential but it was squandered. Why can't someone just make a live action version of the animated series?

Fucking hell zimmer you write music for DC movies, why you try act like you got artistic integrity

Marvel has 0 memorable themes.

I love the Avengers theme variation in guardians of the galaxy.