I liked it

I liked it

Other urls found in this thread:

filmink.com.au/2017/milla-jovovich-closing-the-book-with-resident-evil-the-final-chapter/
youtube.com/watch?v=jA964ue-aps&list=PLmYc9gG3yj8Smg__20Bvm3GBm_2Y3aCSL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jesus christ

people actually liked this...

Ali Larter reminds me of an older KStew.

They're both horsefaced no talent whores?

Why don't you like cheese user?

There's cheese, and then there's someone cutting cheese up into tiny little cubes, throwing them into a litterbox and telling you to enjoy it.

I don't believe you

I'm pretty sure their talent doesn't get filmed, bro.

It was better than the new Underworld, that's for certain.

But that's not saying much.

Maybe during the steeplechase at the olympics

>he doesn't realize the movies are comedy

These films are genuinely a blight on cinema.

If there's one franchise that DOES need a Hollywood reboot it's this. Anderson is an absolute shithead

Anyone else has a soft spot for this franchise? I know they are quite bad but i can't help but watch everyone of them.

im a RE fan, especially the 3rd one

but

the final chapter was too shitty to enjoy

I like Milla Jovovich's ridiculous OC Donut Steel, it actually is curious that Capcom never tried to make a spinoff game with Alice

who's that guy on the left of Mila?

Her tits look so wierd

Haim Redfield

fuck off

Looks like eddie izzard

I believe the direction is the furthest anyone has taken montage-driven action. I like it.

y u heff to be so med

The thought of being tied up behind one of those cars forced to sprint as hard and fast as you can with tens of thousands of undead cannibals directly behind you, beside, and in front of you all chasing solely after you is terrifying. I think I would use my initial energy to try and climb up the back of the car and hopefully just get shot by the guards. Fuck being shredded and dragged at high speed while being eaten alive by whatever zombies manages to latch on like a dog and get dragged with you.

Isn't it the same laser room? Why are there no decomposed bodies of the tac team from the first movie then?

This is a film series I say I like ironically but deep down I somehow fear I might actually like it unironicaly

The each have their appeal and it helps if you like some of the actors. Milla is always good.

Yeah, it was true high budget B-movie, not like Kong Island which slide only because it was directed by nu-male.

Man I hope mr.Andersen will back into roots and direct something like Event Horizon, or produce another Pandorum. That's only sci-fi kino since Termonator 2.

I'm going to bet the AI got rid of them when it was reactivated during the film.

1 > 3 > 4 > 2 > 6 >>> 5

>3 more than anything

KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Kind of a shitty copout, it would be great to see all the dead bodies from the first film including that of that mexican chick that got bitten. Wish they explored more of the hive.

>not liking desert kino

I hate 3 because they kill that cool fucker who could tell the contents of a cab by shaking. far more compelling then pretty much any other character. died too soon

3 was shit, Alice suddenly becoming fucking Firestarter and a whole bunch of other shit I can't remember, it was so bad they had to "depower" her in the follow up movies

is really fun, but it lost a little energy towards the end.

anyway these movies embody everything good about hollywood. if you don't like these flicks, you probably hate cinema itself.

She died on the train on the way out though didn't she? Possibly out on the tracks. I was hoping that bad guy from the first movie would be down there mutated into some big boss enemy that's just been living down there alone

That dude with the gay hat? Worthless. What a horrible way to distribute food too. Make an actual meal for everyone to share? Nah here you can have a can of beets and you can have a can of creamed corn. Enjoy.

2 > 1 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 5

The first two movies were decent, rest was crap.

the closest we'll ever get to a contemporaty 80's actioner.

also, qt Mila's daughter

what's not to love about it?

I've always been a big fan of the live action movies despite everyone thinking they're shit.
But that shit was just indefensible,it was such a fucking piece of shit holy crap.

The actions scenes were so poorly edited it gave me nausea,felt like that scene in taken where Neeson jumps a fence.
The ending was underwhelming and predictable.
Also is that last scene supposed to mean there's a sequel to this shit ?

I felt so cockteased by the ending of the last movie and the beginning of this one. What happened in between is what I wanted to see dude. The last of humanity fighting in the whitehouse against hordes and massive beasts and then end it with weskers betrayal. What happened to all the soldiers? Why was Alice just under the place ?

3 and 4 were objectively the best

I spent the week before watching every movie and never did I watch to kill myself so hard. 1, 2 and 5 are enjoyable, but 3 and 4 are some of the worse movies I've ever seen, and then they somehow managed to make Final Chapter even worse. The retcons were so fucking stupid that I could help myself from yelling that the sceen.

IS THAT THE GOOSE???

yup

The fourth and fifth ones are actually really great.

RLM are really some surface level plebs, 2bh.

who's that guy on the left of Mila?

not looking for meme replies, just his name

Can someone give me a quick rundown on who the guy on the left of Mila is?

does she still have super powers

Haim Redfield

residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Christian

thankmeme youmeme

fromeme thememe bottomeme ofmeme mymeme heartmeme

Where did she get tits

Nop, but plenty of strong female that need no man cleavage.

why the hell would u watch an RE movie without super powers

This would be kinda cool if the actually showed the action in a clear way

I really like the deathtraps

Me too

The first half is not good. Then it gets better. I felt that, as the final film in the series, it could have had a bigger ending. Alice being a clone of the old fart was a nice touch, but it overall felt pretty meek. They should've also explored the aspect of the religious nuts who follow Isaacs around. I think that would have given the film some much needed additional depth.

its the first movie already after half the team dies in the laser room they go missing and the characters say the bodies are missing. as for all the zombies and that who knows but you can assume that with the lower level of the hive being used as you see in the last movie, that there was some kind of clean up or rework of the areas

>, that there was some kind of clean up or rework of the areas
How could they miss bags full of explosives and guns?

why is the laser room covered in dust/smoke almost like it was untouched since the first movie.
was the bag of guns not in the room beyond that? I think it was but I'm not sure.

I hope that at some point they'll revive the franchise with Mila's daughter as protagonist. she could be another clone, or some bullshit.

Resident evil was always a turd storywise and we don't need anymore zombie movies.

1=2=3=4=5=6
They are all good and bad in such unique ways.

It's unwatchable. The quick cuts and shaky cam make it almost vomit inducing.

The only good thing about it was the scene between Old Alice, Jorah, and Wesker. Pretty well done.

The dyke bitch getting sucked into the fan was awesome too.

I counted 39 quick cuts. That's more than one every second.

>antivirus killed a city horde of thousands in an instant
>it will take years to reach all of earth
fuck this shit

filmink.com.au/2017/milla-jovovich-closing-the-book-with-resident-evil-the-final-chapter/

>Was it difficult, after having your second daughter? Were you under pressure to get right into the gym so filming could resume?

>“Yeah, for sure. I did Zoolander 2 right after, so we went with the family to Rome when she was 2 months old, and it was tough. My body was still completely in flux. It was hard getting into the skin tight outfits and just feeling not prepared for that. But it was a lot of fun. Then, of course, we did that, and then pretty much had to go to South Africa straight after. In the end, I did it right. I was on a very strict diet, and I was in the gym every day, but I ended up still nursing for ten months. It was a challenge, but I persevered…I was pumping milk every two hours. I’d be dressed as Alice with blood and dirt everywhere, and I’d be like, ‘Okay guys, one second.’ It would be funny because my outfit would change, and my boobs would expand every few hours. There are shots where my boobs are huge! I’d be shooting, and I’d be like, ‘Paul, I really need to go back to the trailer’ and he’d be like, ‘No, but it looks great, let’s just shoot one more shot.’ [Laughs] This is like the first Alice with boobs.”

>blight on cinema

You talk like a fag. What are you even doing here?

3 is my favorite too. It's not the best, relative to the series, but I like the whole desert setting that sets up for some pretty good cinematography.

>The last people on Earth will die in ninety minutes
>Who knows when the antivirus will reach them.

the fight with the monster in the hive morgue was even worse

this.

it was beyond ridiculous, and it was the core premise of the whole movie.

And how the fuck did it kill thousands of zombies within seconds of launched into the air?

watching this atm and it's absolutly spectacular

/ourfranchise/

It wasn't the worst RE movie
*cough* re3 *cough* re6

But it wasn't good either. I'm happy it's finally """over""""

They'd probably shoot you in the leg and kick you off.
Umbrella guys aren't known for being merciful.

damn that made me laugh

but we need an excuse for Resident Evil: A New Beginning—The Alice Chronicles: File A, Chapter 1 soft reboot

I remember watching the comentary years ago where they said the reason all of the bodies disappear is because that's what happens in the video games.

>only 4400 humans left alive
>all be dead in 48 hours
>releases AV with 9 minutes left to spare
>can deduce that over 99 percent of the 4400 human remaining survivors are dead

4400 isn't even enough people to repopulate the earth. That much of a genetic bottleneck would hopelessly cripple future gens through interbreeding. Reducing that number even further means life itself on the planet is essentially lost.

I don't even know where the fuck they were getting their time tables from. Was the 90 minutes when their last defenses would fall? Or when the last human got bit or what? It's not like the airborne virus was still around otherwise everybody anywhere near raccoon city would've been long dead.

Fuck it, plot. Sure. I would've found "we're gonna shoot them with nukes cuz we're evil" make more sense

haha that's quite based

i understood the countdown was for launching an attack against the last remaining human settle. it was stopped as soon as the bad guy died.

not that farfetched: human race has been in a very similar situation before, and yet we're still here.

finished this flick, there was too many cuts

fuckoff
that was the best, along with 1.
>madmax setting
>telekinetik
>lots of Alice
>other survivor bitches

1 (obviously) > 2 = 3 > 4 = 5

I haven't seen 6 yet but I think the series is fun.

You enjoy shoveling shit into your face.

Name a franchise with more consistent soundtracks
Protip: don't bother

youtube.com/watch?v=jA964ue-aps&list=PLmYc9gG3yj8Smg__20Bvm3GBm_2Y3aCSL

this and rola were the best surprises of the movie.

really enjoyable flick.