>has never watched or even heard of the show before she got the job as Mads
what could go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FsXqidZgG4
youtube.com/watch?v=cpgZAO9pDnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ABORT!

More like MISTAK3

These sort of things are always better with a couple of semi-funny movie buffs. People that play up their nerdiness for a living arent interesting.

Looks so epic!

Thanks, just lost all my weightlifting gains by looking at this picture

Is rifftrax good?

She's nearly Forty Years Old in the year of our lord 2015+2 and had never heard of MST3K?

Something makes me think she isn't a real "Nerd" and is just pretending so she can eeek out a career as a C list presenter and professional celebrity.

>People that play up their nerdiness for a living arent interesting.

Every single celebrity without exception who is famous because of that is boring and talentless. There is literally nobody who survives on Nerd Inc with actual talent.

That's sexist.

And true.

However have you considered that *holds up spork*

It's as if I made my living presenting Punk Rock on tv yet I had never heard or listened to Black Flag.

Even if I was a total liar about my punk cred, you'd think I would do my research----right?

How many minutes in will they get before making a Trump joke?

Could you give me a list of things I need to know to be considered a nerd?
Seems like I'm missing quite a few

its not sexist, Chris Hardwick does the exact same thing

op made it all up

Nothing has even happened yet and Trumpfags are already triggered, now those are some snowflakes

>6 episodes wrote by Felicia
Do you have a source for this? Because MST3K has always been written by a large team and it would be completely unprecedented for one person to write an entire episode, let alone six.

Push the button, Frank.

I'm ok with Patton Oswalt being in it, he's got a long history as a movie buff.

>Nothing has even happened yet
youtube.com/watch?v=7FsXqidZgG4

youtube.com/watch?v=cpgZAO9pDnY

Tom Servo makes reference to how much black people get discriminated against within the first ten seconds he starts speaking.

Twice.

but he hasn't been funny or entertaining in a longggggg time

>Tom Servo is now a black guy?! Besides the years of oppression, this is the best thing that's ever happened to me!

the evil madam dr camel

note that the original Servo was Jewish. and he's kind of a cyclops, with a bubble instead of two eyes.

Servo is literally Sammy Davis Jr.

I'm not buying that either.

Actually stoked to see him, I think he's pretty funny.

>that's an exact quote from the trailer
What the FUCK

I think so, but it's also different. The pop culture references are less obscure, as are most of the movies they do (there are still a lot of shitty old ones, but blockbusters too). They still kind of do a skit at the start before the movie gets going but those are often cut out on pirated releases.

They also do something called iRiffs which is where anyone who wants to can make their own RiffTrax and upload and sell it, make sure you read the names of the riffers before you buy/pirate one of them.

MST3K has always been written by a team of writers, like SNL. Her being a writer on episodes doesnt really mean anything except she threw in a couple of jokes, and maybe wrote a few interstitial segments, which have always been mostly terrible anyway so no harm done.

My god, is she actually turning into a camel slowly?

it's actually not made up.
Joel is a big fan of Felicia's, going as far as to call her "nerd royalty"
Joel got in line for a picture with Felicia at comic con or something and offered her a role in the revival. Felicia's brother had to explain what the show was.

she actually said it in one of her twitch streams. I don't know if they're doing large teams anymore because Dan Harmon writes some episodes too

Look at Joel's header on Twitter and tell me he doesn't have a hard on for Felicia

That's not what the bots sound like.
2 crow voices were more than enough, don't think we need a third.

inb4 Joel is the father of Felicia's baby

If you guys are this triggered about Crow and Servo, then you really won't like the new Gypsy. She's voiced by an actual woman

How do you even become a fan of Felicia Day? She's done nothing but quirky 'bit' roles in bullshit tv shows and web shows.

She's not nerd royalty. She's not even a fucking nerd. She's just a succubus upon pop culture who clearly fucks old producers to keep a leg up in LA.

be a human drain that did 'networking' throughout his career?