Iron Fist is the best thing netflix has done so far

Iron Fist is the best thing netflix has done so far.

It has the least amount of identity politics and more "show don't tell".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gEaJZ28E22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's x1000 times better than the snoozefest Luke Cage was for sure.

>tfw he never wore the mask

>Colleens ass is the best thing netflix has done so far.
ftfy

>Iron Fist is the best thing netflix has done so far.
Why are you cunts retroactively hating Daredevil?

> least amount of identity politics

Wrong
youtu.be/gEaJZ28E22s

> It's like the illuminati but real.

What did he mean by this

I dunno, this skinny noodle armed kendo user going MMA on guys who have 150lbs on her beggars belief

Would fuck until my dick fell off tho

>Iron Fist
>best thing netflix has done so far.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Iron Fist? Sounds like a sex toy.

Describe or post a scene which will make me watch this tonight.

They have blacks interacting with whites like its normal.

How the fuck is that not identity politics?

>Iron Fist is the best thing netflix has done so far.

Iron Fist isn't even the best show Netflix has done starring a lead actor named Finn.

the real quesion is:
Colleen or Joy?

The show is boring Desu
>main character can't act and has zero charisma like the Nog in Luke cage
>cliche plot and bad guys
>fight scenes are lame, daredevil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>weak dialogue(as expected) and character development

5/10 show, better than JJ and LC...although that's not saying much

The correct answer is both. But if forced to choose, Colleen and her perky butt win pretty easily.

Idk man, Joy's ass is pretty shapely too for a slender lass like herself

>That scene where the martial art chick defeats that massive fighter in the ring

That didn't sit well with me. It honestly felt like some grrrl-power shit to me.

Dumb Iron Cuck.

Colleens been beating up dudes bigger than her since the 70s, it was showing shes a good fighter stop being a huge insecure faggot

And MCU continues giving us amazing cbest husbandos named Ward. How are we calling this one? We've already got Agent Ward, HydraWard, SquidWard, MatrixWard.

I can't even believe I need to argue this, but Colleen's ass pretty much saw me through 13 episodes and while the show may have been mediocre, her butt was superb.

idk, BansheeWard?

Its a comic book tv series.

COMIC BOOK TV SERIES. If things were realistic, then it would be utter shit.

>AddictWard
>BestBoyWard
>SpiralingWard
>BroWard

lets get some pics to compare

HeroinWard.

She never left the ring untouched and pristine so that's more than enough for me.

>episode directed by RZA

This better be good cause so far this show has been shit.

>implying the show doesn't have best waifus so far

it's not better than terrace house

DDs1>DDs2 = IF>LC>JJ

>tfw Daredevil wore Iron Fist's mask more than Iron Fist did

Imagine being so triggered by black people and women that you can only watch children's comic book shows about white men.

BroWard it is.

Oh, no doubt. That scene where Jeri and Danny are in his office for the first time, and Danny dives under the table to check for the stickers. And Jeri has no idea why he's basically on his knees by her feet and she blushes. Adorable.

this has got to be the most retarded show I've ever seen

MASSIVE SPOILERS:
> he doesnt want his name changed, nobody even offers to let him keep it and simply amend the contract so that he loses rights to the company
> he walks in to the meeting and wants the medicine to be made for free, nobody in an entire room of board executives has the brains to explain to him that maybe, just maybe you can help more people sustainably if you make a profit now and stay afloat
> he gets attacked by the black hand ninjas
lets the guy walk

shit there were several other things i already forgot, every episode has these giant plotholes. The writers seem to be utter children with no clue about how life works.

Is Iron Fist the first weaboo superhero?

It was a boring direction-less piece of shit though

>It has the least amount of identity politics

And the most amount of anti-corporate politics. They just trade one for the other, doesn't make it any less political.

lol it keeps getting more retarded, this show is literally written by children.
"oh we get attacked by axe wielding ninjas"
"lets train up in 5min real quickly in case they come back"

holy shit

>Jones felt the series was "actually a feminist television show" calling the female characters "incredibly strong, incredibly unique, and they really hold the men up in that world... All the men in our show are falling apart. They need these women to hold them up"

Why are people pretending this isn't just a run of the mill SJW shitfest?

With all the crazy asian shit Danny says it doesn't matter that he's white. If he was asian then it would be "Asian minstrelsy" or "mystical asian stereotype." Just another example of why SJWs are cancerous and mentally ill and cannot be appeased.

I got bored and stopped watching halfway through episode four.

>no identity politics
>white guy power fantasy stealing oriental mysticism yet erasing and villainizing asian representation

oh, it's very full of white identity politics and propaganda

Fuck those haters.
People actually like it. It's the people that matter.

tumblr has arrived

I couldn't even watch the entire first season.

lmao

Well then your opinion is useless, isn't it?

>"To bad the whole things just been a giant piece of shit! I would rather drink bull piss out a urinal than watch this show! I would rather have bugs bunny drop another load of rabbit shits in my mouth than stomach one more minute of this garbage! It's like they went "how can we take a comic book about an ass kicking kung fu superhero and make it AS BORING AS FUCKING POSSIBLE?!". WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!"

>common sense and calling out typical white bullshit has arrived

fixed that for you

>/r/asianmasculinity whining about asians not being catered to in Western media

you whiny needledicked faggot, you ever hear white guys complain about not being in Korean movies?

interesting. Where there is this large of a disconnect from reviewers and general audiences (at least in recent history) then there is most likely some SJW ideology the reviewers whine about/praise and rate it low/high because of it.
I bet over 95% of negative reviews of this mention the lead being a white man (playing a white character!!!! SHOCK) because they are racist and believe only asian people can do martial arts.
For the opposite, look at Fembusters. Guarantee over 95% of positive reviews mention the all female cast/girl power/etc.

Now this is what I call bait.

The music reminds me of Stranger Things and it's pissing me off. Like they thought "every faggot likes that show let's copy it". The music doesn't fit the show. Makes a cheap show feel cheaper.

You're right. I started looking at the review critics, and the rotten ones always spoke about race and culture. Bloody hell, why can't people just enjoy something because it's fun?

>Colleens feet were the best thing netflix has done so far.
ftfy

Hands down the best superhero netflix series

She has perfect ass.

unfuckingbelievable

>what is narcos

Agree

My problem in the show's fun so far is it's a kung fu show with dog shit fight editing. I don't know if the choreography is bad or not because the fucking camera is EVERYWHERE and there is never a clear line of action from one cut to the next.

This is a kung fu show that didn't draw from the best part of actual kung fu movies.

7/10 show otherwise. Perfectly decent brain off material to kill time with. Better than Arrow for God damn sure.

Drunken style

>"If you kill him you'll be just like him"

I watched half of the first episode and wasn't actually minding it.

Then I skipped to the reviews and holy shit they don't like it.

Did I fall for the media Jew?

Kyle had it coming desu

I just watched this a day ago. You wanna know what ruined the movie? this piece of shit right here.

Every bit of dialogue he spewed was just so obnoxious, camp and just unbelievable that I knew he was just a fake personality, a character, an actor and so on. I knw that sounds stupid to say especially for a cmoic book movie, but seriously ,he was just too much.

Why didn't we just get the mature, adult Luther everyone would have preferred? why was he so fucking young when just about every other character was at a more I guess a more orthodox age? seriously just wtf.

>RT score

> best thing netflix has done so far.

How's that for a meaningless phrase?

that guy was faramir right?

>show don't tell
>tells about a dragon
>doesn't show it

Jesus christ

Oh my word dude hahah why would he spin so much?

>why would he spin so much
It's a good trick

That looks very gay

Worst thing I've seen in quite a while

What was the spin for? when is he gonna get a hair cut? who though casting him was a good idea?

why couldn't they just use the comic books to find out his moves he never once does a stupid spin punch

Sweet

>IT'S TREASON THEN

This might be the question of the century...

Only watched ep 1 so far. Pretty good, definitely more interesting premise than Luke Cage or JJ, but why was Danny unnecessarily such a dick to that homeless guy who's been nothing but nice to him? "Haha, it's funny that people who saw us could think you and I are alike!"

Joy as wife, Colleen and bodyguard/mistress.

Hatchets.

And that's not whay he did. He dropped her off cause he a) needed info from her and b) assumed shed be safe.
Then they trained a bit cause its a dojo and they were waiting

>my best friend hates this show because hes asian and he hates seeing azn chicks take white dicks

>colleen
where is her webm

madman

Daredevil is the only watchable superhero show.

Everything else is garbage. Including the Marvel movies.

Colleen x Danny > Misty x Danny

Imagine being so triggered by white people that you get upset when one is the main character of a comic book show.

CoWard

I unironically agree with this.
All DC shows are shit, no exceptions.
All Marvel shows are weak at best save for DD (who became considerably lame when they started using immortal ninjas).

Lack of colleenposting in this thread is a disgrace

>Previous Marvel netflix shows get stellar ratings. Sup Forums hates it.
>Current Marvel netflix show is critically panned. Sup Forums suddenly loves it.

Really jostles the old marbles.

Sup Forums loves daredevil though

>We'd eat all the M&M's... except for the brown ones.

Absolute madmen.

kek, so subtle even sjw didn't notice this. Absolutely rekt