He's a big boy

He's a big boy.

Other urls found in this thread:

stories.barkpost.com/tom-hardys-dogs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4u

That doggo swallows all the sadness inside of that old lady. Empty nested women have fat animals.

For you?!?!!?! lol recognize this meme? Btw if you call me a hothead your mother will die in her sleep

>That belly
That dog bacon is going to be delish.

I need to cuddle this dog

NEED

The canine would make for a cute companion, also

Do NOT harm doggo!

He's not fat, just a little bit husky.

literally laying in bed wishing i had that dog next to me

hothead

NICE
AND

H
O
T

It's obvious it's gotten to the point where that dog can no longer function. It's time to kill it.

For woof.

put me in the screener admin

same could be said about any Sup Forums poster

>ywn be dog

Poor dog. Fat fucks shouldn't be allowed to have any other living thing under their care. They can't even be responsible with their own bodies, how could they possibly take good care of pets or children?

2CUTiE!

Underrated

Smee! Get this hothead out of here

That dog is probably dead by now.

Why the fuck this doggo is so fat? Don't animals have some self-control while eating?

THICC

>Don't animals have some self-control while eating?

not if the shitbird owners overfeed it

and a little bit rock and roll

No, animals are fucking stupid. You an train a dog to think that the only food in the world it can eat is the food in its bowl and once that's gone that's it no more food until it appears in there again. Which is what a good owner does. They aren't smart like cats who will say fuck this shit and go hunt for their own food, or pimp out houses and get food from multiple familes on the regular. Dogs are so fucking dumb.

He's a good boy.

>Don't animals have some self-control while eating?
WTF? No! No animal has any form of self-control, regardless if it's eating, killing or fucking. The *only* reason wild animals aren't fat is competition over food and mates - put them in a cage with infinite food and they'd literally eat themselves to death.

He looks like a great white shark

That's fucking sad.

So if human r animals then it means its ok cant control our selfves?

No, just a little husky.

Hothead

For you

You guys think your so witty and funny but let me just say you aren't. Consider for a moment that that style of dog is a Malamute

mmmm I've got a squeaky toy for you

Heh... in this world it's kill or be killed. You think love exists, kid? Naive... love is just a chemical, a chemical meant to manipulate your dumb mammal brain to reproduce.

Kill, rape, food, money, victory, these are the only true things that concern mankind. Anything else is just pretending.

But it isn't. Malamutes are much taller and have shorter snouts.

Big dog for a big guy

he's a good boy

>doggo
Salutations redditors! Are you enjoying our secret club? A bit different from reddit isn't it! Haha!

Looks at those dogs

Humans are the exception because we succeeded due to our ability to out-smart every other species on earth as opposed to physical advantages like strength or speed. And just FYI, the word animal refers to all eukaryotic organisms except humans in everyday-speech, so in that sense, we're not animals and it's not "OK" to have no self-control. Or in other words: if you're human and don't have self-control, you're an ugly stain on our history as a species and don't deserve to continue your lineage.

he DOES get to bring friends

Why does Tom Hardy have so many dogs? Does Tom Hardy sometimes eat dogs?

no, but he does have a use for them

>Does Tom Hardy sometimes eat dogs?
No, but I'm certain he eats pussy.

He is without any hyperbole a big time dog lover, you know how people joke about Cavill having an assist dog for his autism?

Well..

stories.barkpost.com/tom-hardys-dogs/

>“I wouldn’t go to class unless Max was allowed in,” recalls Tom. “My old drama teacher said, ‘I remember when you used to walk into class with your dog in one hand and a can of Coke in the other.’ Max was my support unit, it’s like I had a focus; I had an identity and higher self-esteem because something relied on me and loved me constantly. Then I felt important. I can’t stand those kind that fight their dogs, but I wonder how many sleep with their dogs under the covers at night? I’m very, very lucky that people—from 17 to now—have always allowed me to have my dog around.”

>I feel sorry for a poodle because he’s a dog. You know, a dog is a f***ing great creature. They would do anything for you. And the poodle gets a haircut. No one asks if the poodle wants his hair cut like that. Do they? They just f***ing cut his hair like that. And he just walks around. And everyone is like, ‘Why is that poodle so snarky?’ F*** you.”

>>Humans are the exception because we succeeded due to our ability to out-smart every other species on earth as opposed to physical advantages like strength or speed.

It's our faith in God that gives us dominion over all other animals.

Poodles love being groomed and shit they love it.

And our white skin.

Why do I like Tom Hardy so much? I know absolutely nothing about him but will watch anything he's in and just find him incredibly likable.

Am I just fucking gay or is this guy like the pinnacle of masculinity?

Im getting mixed signals one person says its ok its a doggy world

The other says its not

pinnacle of masculinity
he's also a genuinely nice guy

I feel the same way about Aiden Gillan too so I think it might just be Sup Forums brainwashing.

This pic brought a smile to my face.
It's ADORABLE!

Sup Forums pls go

Come to think of it I would watch anything with Aiden Gillan in it too

Fuck this place, it's literally a fucking Batman cult

No, you're a gaylord.

They are also a hunting breed, I guess Ang Lee played me.

> Btw if you call me a hothead your mother will die in her sleep

sounds good to me, hothead.

Used to have a husky. We'd just leave her food out and she would eat when she was hungry. If we gave her some leftovers or something she'd go eat it because she knew it was delicious but she didn't overeat. Maintained a pretty healthy weight her whole life by herself basically. Miss her sometimes...

how can humans even compete?

Look at his little scarf

Your doggo is dead? How did that happen? Deets!

I swear Sup Forums is the biggest cancer of Sup Forums now. Not even Sup Forums is this pathetic.

Why so butthurt, user?

:3

he's wall-eyed from being so fat