Is Hesh the most accurate portrayal of a jew on television?

Is Hesh the most accurate portrayal of a jew on television?
>is a producer that screws people out of their money
>pushing the interracial agenda (has only black gfs)
>gets sensitive and overreacts every time someone mentions the holocaust and jews
>always pushing the holocaust into the conversation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIW5wYIZtHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>antisemitism? Fuck you too, my man!

How about that 200k I loaned you?

>He's here for the rent. The rent, the rent!

Hesh was the real boss.

Your second point was pretty cringeworthy, try to contain your Sup Forumstisms a little bit.

you failed again faggot, why do you bother trying?

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

>kicks up to mr magoo

>it's a member of the DiMeo crime family is in hospital surrounded by associated episode

youtu.be/DIW5wYIZtHY

The only cringey thing ITT is you, redditor

>being this triggered

>trying to tone police on a basket ball weaving board

Try contain your triggerings, tumblrina.

>pushing the interracial agenda

It´s a fucking tv-show, just because someone dates a black on tv doesnt mean you go out and do the same yourself, I watched requiem for a dream and didnt start shooting up

thanks for proving my point retard

Reading comprehension skills.

You lack it them.

yah hes pretty jewey but there are plenty of kikes far far farrrrr more jewey than him.

hesh still has a basic sense of right and wrong unlike pedo dem jews.

>getting this trigd up

Kid this isnt the site for you. You would be much happier on reddit. Click that back button a few times and head on over.

>implying Hesh is more of a sniveling kike than the jew lawyer in The Wire

>I have no argument at all
>I better shout reddit

heh, that showed him

In reality would Johnny Sack have had Phil Leotardo killed long before his need for revenge destabilized the relationship between new york/Jersey?

Maybe, I seem to remember John taking Phil's side over the Tony B. beef, though.

There was no other option than sanctioning the soprano crew

>ummm sweety could you uh tone down your racism?

Fuck off tone police. No down votes here to stop discussion taking place.

Hesh was a likable character, so the narrative you're trying to push falls flat.

Also
>pushing the interracial agenda
The "agenda" you're referring to is weakening the white race with interracial marriages and mixed children, something that Jews themselves are not supposed to take part in. Aren't they all just a bunch of clannish, intermarrying inbreds? Or are they supposed to be out laying the pipe to black chicks?
You guys can't even get your own fucking story straight.

>you don't belong in MY special club man fuck off

No more butchie, no more of this

Great way to prove my point.

You have no point, you just cried racism like a tumblr faggot. Stop pretending you had any argument here.

Come on, just shout cuck a couple of time now, just to prove I´m right.

>likable

He didn't have a child with her.

sweet strawman broseph

I'm not the one claiming Hesh was involved in 'pushing the interracial narrative'. That's the strawman, retard. The entire premise of OP is false because of that.

Learn what the words that you try to use actually mean.

shut the fuck up nigger

>Hesh was a likable character
He was as bad as any of them

can't literally have a thread on many boards where if you don't nit pick your fucking words to not trigger reddit/lefties you get called Sup Forums, it's getting boring and brings nothing to the conversation, i am not op btw

When will pol fags just fuck off?

He is pushing an interacial relationship narrative by being in an interacial relationship.

You claimed that the "agenda" was about diluting the white race by having mixed children. Hesh didn't do this, he has his Jewish daughter and a black girlfriend. He is pushing the interacial relationship agenda, while still keeping his Jewish bloodline pure.

Pure conflation, which lead you to construct a strawman.

That's one the show's most poignant points. They're all bad. But they're likable.
You might actually be retarded. My post was a response to the OP, who said, and I quote
>pushing the interracial agenda (only has black gfs)
Which cites 'only having black girlfriends' as an example of his 'pushing the interracial agenda.' Maybe he just has a thing for black chicks. Makes sense, considering his background in the recording industry.

Anyway, since I'm strawmanning according to you, please explain to me exactly what 'agenda' OP was referring to that Hesh was involved in.

>polfags

Well will you triggered tumblr autists leave? You clearly can't handle ethnic banter.

you know it's push back against the reddit invasion

>op says having black girlfriends is pushing an interracial agenda

You said this
>Aren't they all just a bunch of clannish, intermarrying inbreds? Or are they supposed to be out laying the pipe to black chicks?
You guys can't even get your own fucking story straight.

He is a "clan marrying inbred" because he had a jewish daughter (kept bloodline inbred) but is also pushing an interracial relationship by being in an interracial relationship, one that he is not going to have children with.

Apparently someone doing two things at once is too hard for you to grasp.

Great you just proved
right you 12yo edgelord

shut up nigger

Is that what the OP said?
No, it isn't.
Was I responding to the OP with that post or you?
The OP.

Simple enough for you, Cletus? Amerisharts are the worst.

holy hell you lack comprehension skills

Yea that is what OP said. And you agreed that is what OP said in an earlier post. Either retarded or backpedaling.

I actually loved Hesh. I noticed him before characters like Paulie, Silvio and Christopher, and always felt harmed when I saw Jerry Adler as a guest star

No, it isn't what the OP said. The OP said he was pushing the interracial agenda and then cited 'only has black gfs' as the example, obviously implying that Hesh himself was involved in race-mixing and that it was a Jewish prerogative in which they were involved as active participants. My post, where I asked the thing about 'arent Jews supposed to be clannish', was in direct response to the OP.

You and I agree on what the supposed agenda of the Jews is, dumb as I think it is. You're not going to get any Sup Forums stickers for fanboying a thread with a flawed premise. Go outside sometime.

I can't believe that somebody saw as a challenge.

You still can't comprehend that you are conflating two seperate things.

yaaawn

Suck me big, Tony. And chain up Carmela to watch in the corner.

>op said having black gfs is pushing interracial relationships
>NO OP SAID SAID HAVING BLACK GFS IS PUSHING INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS

rly maeks u think

Hesh organized the hit on Tony.

because of the race track incident.

You're both really fucking dumb.

fuck off reddit

why do you keep mentioning that site user?

(you) are obsessed.

In reality jews are very racist themselves.
They just dont go around marrying anybody. Other than that yes.

Hell hesh specifically screwed black artists of their money.

That is 100% accurate true story. It happened a lot.

*hugs Tony while blankly staring off into the distance*

STOOK IN FOOKIN CHICKEN TOWN

OP here, for anyone claiming that "le Sup Forums boogeyman is here"