such faggotry by white people

I AINT NO HAIL TO THE CHIEF NO

>murderous criminals
>jewish propoganda movies portray them as artists

THERE'S SOMETHING HAPPENIN HERE

DON'T ASK ME I DON'T GIVE A DAMN

>Criminals
>Killing commie rebel shits
Fucking pinko, I'll gut ya and your boyfriend Ivan.

>The year was 1968. We were on recon in a steaming Mekong delta. An overheated private removed his flack jacket, revealing a T-shirt with an ironed-on sporting the MAD slogan "Up with Mini-skirts!". Well, we all had a good laugh, even though I didn't quite understand it. But our momentary lapse of concentration allowed "Charlie" to get the drop on us. I spent the next three years in a POW camp, forced to subsist on a thin stew made of fish, vegetables, prawns, coconut milk, and four kinds of rice. I came close to madness trying to find it here in the States, but they just can't get the spices right!

I AINT NO CINNAMON SUN

>order sushi
>that would not happen to be me starts playing

>bump into a gook on the street
>PLEASE ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF starts playing

IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY
IT'S JUST A SHOT AWAY

>Order Vietnamese
WHOOAAA THOUGHT IT WAS A NIGHTMARE

Is this Simpsonkino?

STOP, CHILDREN, WHAT'S THAT SOUND
EVERYBODY LOOK WHAT'S GOING DOWN

WHO DO YA LOVE
TELL ME
WHO DO YA LOVE

>there will never be a Vietnam movie with a pulsing techno soundtrack
>there will never be a Vietnam movie that gets away from the "look! American soldiers aren't WWII heroes anymore isn't that CRAAAZY" message

>>pulsing techno soundtrack
I don't get it.

Something that conveys a mood other than "this is the 1960s, you remember the 1960s, this is what they listened to in the 1960s."

Man, a film set entirely in the tunnel complexes would be sweet.

YA KNOW I SMOKE A LOTTA GRASS

God damn i love the nam aesthetic

Becauae thats what they DID listen to then you fucking retard. Rock music fits with the aesthetic of the jungle.
You wouldnt make a modern war movie filled with fucking 80s new wave or some shit so why would you make a vietnam movie filled with techno?

He's got a point though, why does the soundtrack always have to be period-correct? It would be refreshing to hear electronic music in a movie set in the past, as long as it sounds appropriate in each scene.

Because it's jarring as fuck. Remember the Great Gatsby and how it had Jay-Z and other modern songs in it. That shit didn't fit at all.

>as long as it sounds appropriate in each scene.

Except it won't ever sound appropriate, on account of the connotations people draw with Viet and 60's music.

Yeah, I don't mean literally taking an existing modern song and using it. What I mean is a Vietnam war film could easily have a soundtrack with obvious synth elements in it without being jarring.
Something like the Terminator soundtrack:
youtu.be/PiCbclqmuUc

>you will NEVER be a soldier in Vietnam

born too late

Terminator soundtrack is period-correct for the 80's though so that's a stupid argument to make for a vietnam kino

this

Sounds liked typical nigger "culture" to me

Obviously, but that track was just an example of what I meant.

This

Those sweet m16a1, damn
Born too late to kill commies in the jungle

Could join and fight Isis but it's not as good as ww2/Vietnam

>you will never be a pirate roaming the seas for merchant ships whilst trying to avoid the British and Spanish or become a privateer and fight and drink your life away

ONE PILL MAKES YOU LARGER

if you are lucky you might get M21

If you want a synth 80's asthetic war films, how about the iran-contra stuff? or if your not to against it, the soviet invasion of afghanistan would be quite entertaining for a vietnam war film fan.

After all, it wasnt called 'Russia's Vietnam' for nothing...

or maybe the bush wars of the 80's? silly south african accents but still correct music and tone wise ok.

> open cookie
>reads 'do you remember what you did in vietnam?.. the village...and the village girl?..Do you remember when you were caught? The rack...the hole...?

>remember it all

>shudder then stand up in diner, rip off shirt and scream-

GUESS I'LL ALWAYS BE A SOLDIER OF FORTUNE

*BEW BEW BEW BEEEEWWWW*

If you don't like it then make your own fucking movies you shitblooded mongrel

Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." Well, that's what this place feels like - hell. I hate it already and it's only been a few hours. I'm so tired. We get up at four in the morning...

At first I thought they handed me the wrong dossier. I couldn't believe they wanted this man dead. Third Generation West Point, top of his class, Airbourne, Korea, about a thousand decorations, etc, etc...

this

>see man in vietnam veteran hat outside
>instantly start hearing 'it ain't me' in my head
thanks Sup Forums