LOST Thread

Just finished. I personally loved the ending, but I also have the benefit of going in with low expectations and knowing that alot of questions get left unanswered.

Also I mostly just want people to post verticals now that I'll understand the references.

Shameless Self Bump. Lost threads always seem like so much fun. Best/Worst season/arc? The time hopping in S5 got old very quickly.

Enjoy some vintage season 6 memes

i feel you

I also loved the ending, because I wanted them to be all together once again, cheering and reminiscing the old days

AND THAT WAS WHAT HAPPENED!

Jacobump

>30 seconds cooldown

MOI
BAAABBBEEE

>loved the ending

they completely phoned it in after finally realizing they dug themselves too deep a whole to get out of

>muh babeh
>muh island
>gotta fix everybody
>muh running away
>muh snacks
>hurr i want everyone to hate me
>WAAAALT
>you all everybodeh
>muh penny brotha
>muh batteries
>/r/asianmasculinity and her princess
>i tortured people in the past and gotta torture them now cause i cant change
>is berncuck alive? i believe his alive
>is my nigro wifw alive?
>muh righteouss path
>muh babeh(older french version)

did i miss anybody

You missed:

>muh cup
>muh rulez
>muh bad father

>I personally loved the ending

I finished rewatching it for the first time since it LOST ended about a month ago. I remember being really mad at the ending and hating it when it aired, but it holds up so much better now. The ending is pretty good.

Also, Desmond best character

>dat boob grab

It's like one of the cinematics from an early 90s computer game.

The ending may hold up, but that CGI sure as shit doesn't

I have to agree with ya there brotha

I feel like they should have done 4 seasons only. S5 and S6 were shit compared to 1-2-3

>also
Any fellow beta here jelly Sawyer got to bang Ana Lucia in the jungle?

who the fuck thought that looks good?

They could literally just have some guy swim down with some submarine-shaped scrap on his back and it would look 10 times better.

I don't understand how the fuck people get paid to make choices like this.

thanks brotha

For those of us that watched the ending live, it was underwhelming. Only when I have gone back to rewatch the series have I grown to appreciate it. It's good television, but it's still not completely satisfying to me.

The thing is, you have to understand that many of us were watching it for years, waiting months between seasons and there was so much theorizing and discussion around the show due to the amount of open-ended questions and mysteries that the show raised. A lot of stuff was answered, but I think a lot of people agree that the writers either didn't go far enough, or should have left some of the bigger mysteries entirely alone, as the explanations to them just weren't that interesting. One thing that comes to mind is the four-toed statue. In season 2 when we are introduced to it, it's mind blowing and it really expanded the lore and mystery of the Island. Later in the show it turns out it's just Jacob's home, and was once a gigantic statue of an Egyptian god. Something like that would have just been better untouched maybe.

The characters are what the show is really about though, and the finale was a great conclusion to all of the characters and their stories, but the Island and the lore surrounding it just had a very unsatisfactory feeling to me.

this is god-tier compared to that cgi when said is left in some desert in iraqi by US soldiers

Season 5 was great, 6 was also good, but the flash forwards, while good, were pretty unnecessary overall.

The main problem with S6 was that it felt rushed, there was so much to wrap up story wise and they spent a lot of time focusing on characters that didn't matter as much, or killing off important lore characters like Ilana suddenly.
They also introduced a lot of new characters which took away from the main character's stories.

How did he write the message backward?

Fuck Jacob

I watched the show after it finished too and I don't think the ending was as terrible as people make it out to be, but I can certainly see why those that watched it while it aired were disappointed

this is a 9/10 funpost

Season 5 you dolt

I feel like if you watched it 14 episodes a year or whatever as the rest of us did, you'd be fucking pissed.

posting

Why did Jack have the most boring flashbacks?

Jack's flashbacks were meh but Kate's were worse.

Why was Juliet in the whole purgatory ending if she wasn't even on the plane?

Where were Ana Lucia, Michael, Walt, and Eko?

Why was there hieroglyphics?

for a pre 2010 network show this aint that bad

BECAUSE SHE WAS SAWYER's GIRL, OK!?

Nobody wanted Ana Lucia back, Michael there would have just be awkward, pretty sure Walt did more interesting things during his life, or wasn't even there, Eko was asking too much money, and Richard and Lapidus were still living

Oh fuck, you're right...

Wasn't Juliet's name on the wall? It seemed the ending just had the candidates inside the church, though.

Maybe the Dharma Initiative people found the 4 toed foot and decided to leave a clue.