Conservative """comedy""" shitposting thread

Conservative """comedy""" shitposting thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6RQA9GZprqM
youtube.com/watch?v=LkMgnFhNRiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yVYtIdUcYqY
youtube.com/watch?v=QlFxEi-9sG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SILENCE

Yeah he's so lame XD

What a hip comedian would do would be to find a mentally ill, impoverished black man who does puppet shows, place him in a derisive hipster adult swim context, pretend that you "love him," and win the adoration of dipshits like you.

...wat

HAHAHAHAHAH WE CAN ALL LAUGH AT HIM BECAUSE HE'S SO DESPERATE FOR THAT 50 DOLLAR CHECK WE'LL HAVE THE NETWORK MAIL HIM IN 3 MONTHS HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA DRUMPF

...wat

HAHAHAHAHAHA, OH YOU NEED MONEY FOR FOOD BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK OF EATING AT THE HOMELESS SHELTER?? HAHAHA YOU BELIEVE IN ALIENS AND ARE NEARLY HOMELESS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING IDIOT, LOVE YA THOUGH

Knock it off, Sam. You lost.

I don't know what this is, but it isn't making me find Jeff Dunham any funnier.

If you little liberals want to step up...I got all the right wing jokes your itty bitty egos can take. Of course...that is...if you're ready for it.....

...wat

SAMSA A WAAAYCCCISST DRUMPF SUPPORTA :_--:::::;;; OHOHHAWWWW

HE OTHERIZES THE OTHERISMS THE OTHERSSS!! HE CANT SEE HIS WHIT EPRIVILEGEEG!$

BERINE EBEUIRNIE WHY U BUY THAT EXPENSIVE BEACH HOUSE???? WHY U BOW TO HIALLARY ABIM GING OTI KILL MYSELF WHY IS SAM RACIST SUCCESSFUL WHY IS DRUMPF SUCCESWSFULLL!!!!!!! FUCK THIS W*ORL D!@!@E$!@I+)#$

one of the worst things I ever experienced was going to a pleb white trash house for a dinner with my family and having to watch a Jeff Dunham dvd for 3 hours while all the plebs laughed for hours while I pretended to laugh because I thought I was the weird one.

This was the story of my life until I found places on the internet where people like me resided. I thought I was literally some kind of martian and tried my hardest to fit in and pretend to enjoy normie things.

Everyone was ready and waiting. He was given every opportunity and platform to red pill the world.

Instead he stuck corks in his nose.

One of the most embarrassing posters I've ever seen. Congratulations. Somehow, you're more embarrassing than a guy posting a room full of piss jugs.

Have you taken your risperdol today?

what would you say you're doing m8?

which one are you Sup Forums?

THEY CALL ME ALL KINDA NAMES. THEY CALL ME...

why cant liberals ever be funny?

But right wing comedy is totally based.

wtf, i love Jontron now?

youtu.be/6RQA9GZprqM
2cringey4me

but left wing comedy is totally based.

Jontron might enjoy being alt-right for now but what he doesn't realize is that he has to keep this up forever. There's no going back.

whats up with nazis and the "staying on the fence" thing?

Jontron says it, the nazi punk dude in the Louie theroux doc says it.

wtf, i love rick and morty now?

Finn's brother is really not good looking.

sucks to be him.

Jeff 4 life

>my mom is hungarian, my dad is persian, I'm not even 100% white
so a 0% white person is a white nationalist

Is the power pose his default stance?

actual wtf hes coming off as stupid and kind of crazy

utterly triggered

Jeff Foxworthy has some legitimately great material in his act.

But he couldn't resist pandering to the crowd that just wanted to hear redneck memes.

Does this mean Finn is WOKE?

How can Trump ever recover?

>demographic oblivion
>white "displacement"
>relying on Sup Forumsproganda graphs
>ethic enclaves trying to colonize parts of America to eventually break away to rejoin their home country

>brown people vote for democrats which is bad
>then why are republican states the bigger leeches on the fed budget?
>because of all the brown people

I still don't understand how Jeff Dunham suddenly became popular.

He was doing this exact same act for decades and was the butt of other comedians' jokes for how unfunny he was. He was considered beneath even the likes of Gallagher and Carrot Top.

>wealthy blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.
>refusing to acknowledge racial bias in courts
>I dont subscribe to that (referring to sources that prove him wrong)

>says nobody wants to become a minority
>while arguing that there is no bias or discrimination against minorities

Finn operates at a much higher frequency than typical humans. He transcends politics. He is quite WOKE, but in the metaphysical sense.

*leans autistically*

That picture is mildly spoopy.

Why is this memeing? This same fucking thread has been up the last few days. Does someone have a hate boner and a lot of time or did something interesting happen?

What's up with people like you who call everyone a "nazi"?

Is that a Finn version of the Wicked witch?

The guy in the Theroux documentary is literally a Nazi tho.

>better handouts yuck yuck yuck a lot of them are on welfare you understand

>virtue signaling holy shit he said virtue signaling

It's Pepe the Froggo

>literally
>Nazi
I can smell the neon hairdye and facial piercings wafting off of your unwashed body

You might find one or two actual nazis hiding in Argentina but what you're describing is an edgy LARPing faggot. Anyway, how is JonTron a nazi?

>liberal comedy is funny, guys
It's weird because the most liberal comedians are also the least funniest comedians.

I think it's funny how this guy puts on a fake accent at his shows "cause he's just like y'all"

>How dare you call that guy a nazi
>He was a literally a nazi though
>OH YEAH WELL YOU'RE STUPID
state of Sup Forums today

Jon is a white nationalist that buys into authoritarianism. the other guy was an actual skinhead.

I don't call "everyone" a nazi. I call people that are into nazi shit nazis.

>least funniest

>youtubers

Yeah how dare white people want to be the majority in their own countries. It's okay for any non-white nation to keep their population racially homogeneous, but whites deserved to be displaced. No self-preservation allowed for whitey, no way Jose.

It's almost as if comedy works better when politics isn't the main focus.

Ron White

Do you think it hurts his career that he's openly associating himself with Nazis?

...But I used the term "literally" correctly. As in, the man called himself a Nazi, went to Neo-Nazi rallies, and agreed to be in a documentary about Neo-Nazis. I didn't say "literally" in the millennial "I said literally, when I literally mean figuratively". You're just stupid is all.

>Yeah how dare white people want to be the majority in their own countries.
Jon can you please say why you think thats a bad thing?
>but whites deserved to be displaced.
Jon can you please explain how you think white people are being displaced?

Racial bias in courts is from niggers having tons of previous convictions.

No, those were taken before that story broke. Finn is a friend to all people.

>Jon is a white nationalist

Some people actually think this.

>courts are rigged against men/fathers
>courts can't possibly be rigged against anyone else

White people will probably always be the majority in their own countries. Or plurality, whatever. Its not like all non-whites are the same thing. White people will still overwhelmingly outnumber every other minority group.

Yes, this was a phrase I used on purpose.

Well, yeah, sort of. There is good political humor out there. The problem arises when a comedian makes being funny their second job, and pushing an agenda or idea their primary goal. Comedy suffers when it takes a backseat to political proselytizing.

The problem is he is using Sup Forums talking points, but refuses to go full Sup Forumstard. He's talking about the Sup Forumslack conspiracy theory that the jews are trying to eradicate the aryan race, but he obviously doesn't want to come out sounding overtly anti-semitic, so he dances around it and sounds comes off sounding self-defeating.

>Its not like all non-whites are the same thing.

Righties think all the colored people are the same.

Lefties think all the people of color are the same.

Some people believe everything they hear.

brah
he is literally a white nationalist

I mean I heard it from him

heeeere's yer sign

They belong in the same group.

They're literally rigged for nigs too but they just cant stop acting like nigs

>right wing jokes
>right wingers think that crying and passive aggressiveness is comedy

>Begging for health insurance isn't funny

Because I don't want a nation of coffee bean colored people with no ethnic identity. I find it hilarious that the people who apparently "love" diversity want to see ethnicities mix beyond recognition. And no, I don't think it'd happen in 50 years, it would take a few centuries but it will still be the end result. At least having ethnic/cultural pride would stagnate the demographic shifts a little.

It's kind of sad to be honest.

>Voted Republican
>Currently begging for health insurance

smug froggo

>Voted Democrat
>Health insurance cost triples
>Pay the fines instead of buying health insurance

>Liberal comedy

>defending unfunny conservatives through sarcastic humour
>is embarrassingly unfunny

Yeah I think we're done here.

Sup Forums get out

Why does Nick look super handsome in some photos

and super not-handsome in others?

There are plenty of funny right-wing people. They just don't get into stand-up.
youtube.com/watch?v=LkMgnFhNRiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yVYtIdUcYqY
youtube.com/watch?v=QlFxEi-9sG0

9/11

He has a goofy smile.

>buying health insurance
Good goy, good goy!

Why do you think what you want matters so much and why can't you mind your own business instead of spending your day wringing your hands about who everyone else is fucking?

>Im a liberal so I get to dictate what's funny

>Because I don't want a nation of coffee bean colored people
lol oh no genetic diversity
>with no ethnic identity.
lol happy st patricks day weekend
>I find it hilarious that the people who apparently "love" diversity want to see ethnicities mix beyond recognition.
I find it hilarious how cuckservatives have to endlessly whine about strawmen
> And no, I don't think it'd happen in 50 years, it would take a few centuries but it will still be the end result.
So who gives a shit? Lets fuck up everything now to prevent something in the distant future that will happen naturally over many generations and will have no negative impacts on the future generations but may lead to a future that I in the past disagree with.

past performance and presumptions based on appearance can be done just fine by angry mobs. Courts doing it negates the point of having a fucking court

>Letting the government take your money if you don't
Good Goy!~

>I find it hilarious that the people who apparently "love" diversity want to see ethnicities mix beyond recognition.
More amusing is the people that preach diversity live in ethnically homogenous neighborhoods and fight vehemently against minorities being shipping into their school districts.

Do you live in Israel?

>More amusing is the people that preach diversity live in ethnically homogenous neighborhoods and fight vehemently against minorities being shipping into their school districts.
statistically untrue. Further continuation of strawman talking point.
samefag prove me wrong