28 year old, single male here. No one to go see this with. About half the movies I see in theaters are by myself...

28 year old, single male here. No one to go see this with. About half the movies I see in theaters are by myself, but this one just has me worried about coming off as a weirdo. Thoughts?

Go watch Logan again, you faggot

Print out the sheet music, wear glasses and pretend to take notes as you watch, they'll think you're a student or something, thats what I did

kys yourself

this just multiplies the autism

Yes that is weird. Why does anyone even want to see this in the first place? I don't understand the appeal.

Go watch the animated film on Netflix, you massive faggot.

>tfw asked a girl out to watch it with me since she and I are into disney classics shit and we're both free on a friday
>got turned down
hold me senpai

Find another man to go with you. It's not hard. Yet...

This movie looks utterly average, what's your interest in it?

the beauty
also the beast

Did she say why ?

The music

They kept Menken as the composer and I'm almost dying like fainting for real

dude go at fucking 12 or 4pm. empty theater or the rare elderly couple/group of friends, true weirdos are the solo faggots who go on weekends at night.

although the true correct answer is don't go see that piece of shit.

28 year old single male here too. You want to go in a few weeks at like 6pm when the theater is mostly empty.

If you're decent looking you might actually meet single girls there.

emma watson was like kristen stewart in that film.

just don't see it retard it's shit

>that feel when women literally don't even say yes to first dates anymore
what is even the point

nice reddit comment. have an upvote

it's a kids movie. the 12 and 4pm showings are going to be full of little kids and you'll be looked at as even more of a creeper for being there alone..

Who cares. Just go see it. The theater will be filled with a bunch of people you'll never see again, even if they do care (which they won't).

Nigga it's a classic movie

I grew up with Beauty and the Beast and can still remember all the lyrics to the song

Its a classic masterpiece that even me being 30 years old has no problem seeing

At least it reminds us all of a time when disney was good and made timeless masterpieces instead of schlock

I dont get no singles policy anons

Is it meant to stop people from shooting theaters? Because if its supposed to, then wouldnt that mean that there would be more chances of there being 2 shooters instead of one?

stop worrying about what other people think.

if you want to watch the film, just fucking go, you'll be sitting in a dark room anyway.

lmao

This. Walt Disney would be rolling in his grave if he saw what they've been producing lately.

26y old single male moviegoer here.

First things first:
Don't watch this. Watch the original instead. Fap to Emma if you have to.

Second point:
What do you care what people outside of your social circle think of you? The worst that could happen would be that people who would never have had anything to do with you voice their distaste for you.
The best that could happen that you meet a qt that likes you for your tastes.
The most likely thing to happen though is that you'll be going to the cinema alone, watch the movie without anyone batting an eyelash and you go continue your menial existence as usual.

>social circle

good one

I went and saw la la land by myself, 28 year old single male here too, it was all moms and little girls, and they def were looking at me weird

Why the fuck would you even think about seeing this? Any self respecting male should be trashing this film to everyone they know.

No one cares. Just go see it.

it's still a fucking movie that is gong to be full of kids. i'm just responding to the dude that thought 12 and 4pm would be the best time to see this movie alone and not be thought of as a weirdo and that is not good advice, at least on a weekend.

you don't want to be "that guy" who goes into a kids movie alone. trust me i worked at a theatre. we actually tell security to keep an eye on the single dudes that buy 1 ticket to animated/disney movies.

why do you even want to go see it, it looks awful. wait for a camrip

>trust me i worked at a theatre. we actually tell security to keep an eye on the single dudes that buy 1 ticket to animated/disney movies
kek

>gf excitedely said we should drop acid and go watch this tonight.

Well I mean la la land was excellent that way so why not?

Follow these instructions:

>1.- Don't go see this piece of shit
>2.- Download a good rip of the original movie
>3.- Watch that
>4.- Wait until there is a yify torrent of this shit
>5.- Laugh with your Sup Forums bros about how bad the movie is

lol you're pretty weak. 27 year old, have seen much more awkward films than this alone. This is nothing, hell it's appropriate being Beast is on his own.

Just watch Get Out you fucking loser

btw when I say awkward I mean it wasn't awkward at all.

Or you can just go and stop caring about what people think. Especially ones who probably won't pay much if any attention to you.

But honestly, what said isn't entirely wrong. My cousin is assistant manager of one of the most popular theaters in our area and he told me the same thing about keeping an eye on single guys in Disney/animated movies.

lol if security actually keep an eye on someone like me they're doing so rather discreetly.

Nah, it's horror films they have people look in on, to make sure the raucous blacks at the back aren't causing too much of a problem.

30 year old male. gf desperately wants to watch this movie. She will go alone, because I only go to the movies to watch true kino.

I'm not even kidding.

I can watch it with her, post her digits

>lol if security actually keep an eye on someone like me they're doing so rather discreetly.

It's called cameras. Also these days most popular theaters have at least 1 plain clothes cop hanging around in them on weekend nights.

In today's world, if you're a guy having to ask s girl out, you're usually going to get turned down. These situations just fall into place now, and going out on a limb to ask a girl out seems desperate. Girls usually just ask me to come out for drinks, movie, coffee etc very casually

>Girls usually just ask me to come out for drinks, movie, coffee etc very casually

t. LARPer or Chad.

>At least it reminds us all of a time when disney was good and made timeless masterpieces instead of schlock
which is why you wouldn't want to watch this schlock cash in, right?

use the guide feel the pride

#this image is now 10 years old

They all seem awful accept asking a guy for the time

>beta blockers

Hhahahaha oh wow

Take a notebook, jot down notes, look bored.

Make it seem like you *have* to see it for some retarded class.

This is the most autistic thing I have read

I've been trying, but I keep getting faced with "It's just a fairy tale!" so I don't know how to argue it

Its not worth it, save your money.

You should know that's Tyrone's night, whiteboi.

That's how you do it

Save your money. It's disappointing. The parts without Gaston felt really lazy. Nobody but Gaston was into the music.

Remember, it's dark in a theater. Just be glad u don't live in Dekalb Cty Alabama and u can't see it at the drive-in.

It was a very autistic board. Good times.

go in the morning or early afternoon during the week. it's just old people there at that time and nobody will notice/care. also, who gives a fuck? I go to movies by myself all of the time. My wife hates the stuff I like, so I just go alone and have a great time.

Exactly.

best advice

but if you go to a non matinee no one will fucking care anyway

>dekalb city
As someone who literally lives in DEKALB COUNTY, Alabama. We are embarrassed by this.

The city is called Henager

Go with a family member or mom. If you don't have a fucked up relationship with your mom I'm sure she would jump at the chance of going to see the film.

If you go alone it could help if you go during the morning hours on a week day. If you go on the weekends or after 12PM not only do you pay more,but the theater is going to be more packed with shit loud people.

Lastly stop giving a shit what others think. They aren't paying for your ticket are they? So fuck them if they feel uncomfortable. If they don't like it they can move to a different seat which would be better for you because they would take their noisy kids with them.

>but this one just has me worried about coming off as a weirdo. Thoughts?

First of all, why would you want to watch this bullshit at all?

Second, I prefer watching movies alone or with my brother, since all my friends want to see are Fast and Furious, or some other action movies with the Rock, no brain movies.

When alone the vibe of movies are better

They don't need to accept. Maybe try being less weird.

>thats what I did

Sup Forums was so based before Sup Forums leaked

THOSE WERE THE DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

they might think you're gay or a pedo

Not if you do something that disproves that assumption, like for example talk to them.

Sure, they might think you're a creep, but you kinda are if you're approaching strange women in public. but at least you're a brave creep rather than that scummy dude that sits alone in the cinema watching B&B in the middle of the week.

Why give this poor fool false hope like this?