Gotham Bruce V Jerome Battle

Who wins?

youtube.com/watch?v=bXhFokq0Z4g

I fucking love Gotham

And Bruce is so cute. We'll not in that episode but the others he is

>It's a Barbara feet episode

Why is this show so fucking awful?

Gotham sucks.

Is this the part where these two fight to the death for which one gets to be posted on Sup Forums?

>*grunt*! That's it! Let it out!

FUCKIN LEWD!

It got really dumb when they started focusing on the super villians, coulda been fine just as a cop show

It got really dumb when Fox greenlit a Batman show set 20 years before Batman was Batman.

Really? I think the decision paid of pretty well

I love Gotham

that's because you're a developmentally stunted pedophile fanboy with shit taste

>I love Gotham

You'd love reddit then

Aren't you banned right now? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to be banned right now. Just yesterday I was posting in a Mazouz thread about why Harvey Weinstein was so disliked that got pruned, and I assumed it was because that jammie didn't know who Harvey Weinstein was, and assumed you were talking about the person in the picture, which technically would have been grounds for a banning since it wasn't directly related to his career. It was hilarious. Did that ban get overturned?

Nah. Finn would be the winner. Mazouz only has one very dedicated fan on /teevee/. Finn has at least ten that I know personally.

How were they so fortunate to pick a kid that would not grow up to be a manlet? Seriously, that kid grew immensely within the span of three years, I'm certain he's taller than my 5'8 ass at this point.

I don't get it. What is that supposed to mean?

it's fake

I can barely make it through the third season. I'm trying. Last time I watched, everyone was a mind reader apparently and knew Gordon chose to kill Lee to save her from that Mad Hatter looking guy. Like, what?

>Scrawny little faggot in a turtleneck is supposed to be big bad batman

So fucking gay this show.

Surprised nobody killed him yet. There have been so many chances.

>Bruce Wayne and Joker had a house of mirrors showdown as children

>Joker has been operating since before Batman was ever a thing, has even been killed and resurrected without receiving the death penalty or being ocked in a high security faciity for life

I can only suspend my disbelief so far, fuck this umb show.

i know right, selina is a thief before becoming catwoman, and nygma likes riddles before becoming the riddler, what the fuck is this bullshit?

It's non canon

It got dumb when they made Penguin gay and started bringing anti-Trump propaganda into the show.

I, for one, think he is the most authentic Batman to date.

It's not. This is legit line from the show.

Wasn't he dead? I stopped watching this shit at some point.

Lmfao it's filmed like a day time 90s movie or an episode of are you afraid of the dark.

This show is fucking lame.

ian GALLAGHER