Iron fist

more like Iron JUST amirite?

guy with martial art skills fighting ninjas. oh great, AGAIN..
swallow it you filthy netflix sheeple

>critics dont like it
>audience does
hmm lets find out why critics dont like it
>WHYTE MAIL
>CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>SEXUALISING ASIAN WOMEN AND FETISHISING THEM
kill yourself critics

>all these tears over a white dude doing kung fu

The writing and fight scenes are shit too tho

Like if white dudes doing kung fu were a new thing

not any worse than jessica jones or luke cage really.

It was a different time

>jessica jones 93
>luke cage 96

The fuck?

Good thing you made this thread, the other hundred threads about it getting bad ratings weren't enough.

At least it's not boring like Luke Cage. I think what Iron Fist really lacks is a good story. If the story were good the dialoge wouldn't seem so bad.

>also fuck these jumpcut fight scenes

>Luke Cage 96
What? How is it that high other than critics not wanting to give a bad score to a black lead show?

That's Hitler's favorite movie for a reason

Do you understand how RT scores work

Well yeah, but you can agree that the fight scenes here should be more important than the fight scenes in those two series considering what is about.

>The only superhero SJWs want to be Asian-American is the one who lives and breathes Kung-Fu

And they say the alt-right is racist.

to be fair no one knows since it's an arbitrary process behind closed doors

Honest question: are you being paid to make these threads. There is zero chance anyone is autistic enough to constantly make Iron Fist threads after they get deleted within 15 replies.

>18 replies
>still not deleted

What? No it isn't. It's the percent of critics that rated it fresh, at least 6/10.

I DONT WANT TO WATCH WHITE MEN AND THEIR PRIVILEGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>show about detective alcoholic and brawler vigilante have as good fight scenes as a show about a fucking martial artist

Are there any strong black male characters in Iron Fist? That seems to be what the critics want

>no state mandated POC/vagina positive lead characters

they deserve it

fucking white ppl

Cant agree more

Lol arrow is better

Luke Cage:
>Strong, masculine
>Handsome and confident
>Fucks multiple white women throughout the show

Iron Fist:
>Weak, easily bullied white hipster
>Doesnt show any sexuality or masculine energy
>acts like a confused child the entire show

I wonder (((who))) is behind this?

no, ive watched a couple of episodes and its pretty neat

>cuckservatives actually believe this

The other two are literally BLACKED: The TV show.

makes you wonder how BLACKED would actually do on rt

>numales actually root for the tough black guy while self-projecting on the faggy white hipster

sort yourself out

200%

It is just as ok as JJ, if not better. I didn't watch LC yet but can't tell. DD beat IF by a mile simply for the fight scenes of the latter is better.

It's actually good, don't know what the critics are thinking

I don't watch tv for validation of being the "alpha" That's autistic

No, it's not good because it doesn't feature any white girls getting BLACKED.

I dont watch tv to be brainwashed into worshipping black cocks, so to each his own.

Why did all these shows feel so cheap compared to daredevil

It's alright, I would give it around a 6.5/10

- Ward is a miscast
- Writing it a little simple
- Green screen usage puts me off

>Mfw the fight scene choreography

>the goyim still think theyre allowed to watch a show starring a WHITE FUCKING MALE

Remember that the both Arrow and Supergirl have a 100% positive rating. Can't trust RT television at all.

It looks especially bad after watching John Wick 2.

Because they are

>Luke Cage is SO GOOD it's just so amazing!
>why is it good?
>It's so black! BLACK AND PROUD!

>Iron Fist is SO BAD it's just so awful!
>why is it bad?
>It's so white! WHITE AND RACIST!

Really makes me think.

>Woman
>Black
This is the world we live in now.

no marvel movie in the past 5 years has had good writing or fight choreography

also she is a white woman

>mediocre show with a nigger
9/10 so complex and riveting
>mediocre show with whitey
0/10 reeeee go home white man

Most of these critics aren't old enough to have watched that

Jessica Jones was so much worse, but MUH WOMAN SUPERHERO BEST TV EVER SJW's got it high

On episode 3, so far so good.

>Iron fist is the best fighter but he's easily manipulated because of his innocence which as the gets ripped away he becomes more and more skeptical of new people
>After attempting to repress his sexual nature for 15 years he comes to america and fucks a QT Asian within a couple weeks
literally kill yourself cuck

I thought you nazis cancelled your netflix sub after the whole Dear White People fiasco. What happened?

I actually liked JJ, but Luke Cage was super boring.

You lose the right to use the term "cuck" towards other people if you watch superhero shit. Its the mark of a true faggot in 2017.

it's funny that after years of shitposting, the average Sup Forumsposter think that RT scores are something serious and well established and not something used only for the purpose of shitpost

Iron Fist is a glorified CW show. The acting, dialogue, bad plots, and under developed bad guys are all reminiscent of watching an episode of Arrow

this

Arrow s5 is amazing, and comparing it to season 4 it deserves 110%, Supergirl is like Jesssica Jones, female superhero=automatic 100%

more like Iron FAGGOT

>be on episode 7
>"a single arrow can break easily, but not ten in a bundle"

no wonder they dont like it, white lead, asian QT, pro fascism ideology. Its all very neat.

Simpsons did it

Because Daredevil is a masterpiece in regards to capeshit.

I'm on episode 7 and it's been pretty meh so far Nothing has really stood out compared to the other shows. I kinda wish they focused more on him being a homeless kung-fu master.

Luke Cage beat a motherfuckers ass with a couch, your argument is invalid.

life in general is cheap compared to daredevil. Show is 10/10

This show is really good, the audience enjoys it, doesnt matter what the critics have to say.

Luke Cage got boring after they killed the only interesting villain after 5 episodes

Objectively wrong, you bandwagon faggot.

god Luke Cage is shit

Regardless of what you think about the show, of you actually believe that Netflix's Daredevil has bad fight choreography, you have objectively shit taste.

It's complete shit compared to Undisputed 2, Blood & Bone, Ninja 2, The Raid and Ip Man 2.

a white woman who got Blacked™

>A Netflix sub is the only way to consume Netflix's (((content)))

It's on par with S1 of Daredevil, except Daredevil had that hallway fight no one expected to be that good.

This, it's just a bad show

>Luke Cage had that one 5 seconds scene that makes up for 13 hours of boredom
Ok.

America was never a white country Cletus

Most of the people shitting on it are doing so because god forbid a white guy "appropriating" asian culture be a protagonist in 2017. So sick of this shit.

The show itself was pretty mediocre, but it's on par with Luke Cage which was also mediocre.

I'm curious, can you actually explain what's incorrect about the image instead of just calling anyone who posts it a nazi?

Do you deny that forcing diversity is only a thing in white countries?

I thought I'd never say this but this is even more boring than Luke Cage

uh-huh

Is it shopped? Why the fuck does Luke Cage have that score? The lead actor is a charisma black hole and the whole show was bland as fuck

merely a coincidence

>Fucks multiple white women throughout the show
What? He doesn't even touch a single white woman
>mfw dumb as fuck neckbeards keep repeating this and retarded fucks keep being triggered

"Diversity is more important than quality"

I'm watching it right now and my only gripe with it is that it takes too long to do anything. The entire plot for these 13 episodes could've been condensed down to 5, but I guess they wanted The Hand to be the "big bad" for s1.

>two have nigger cuckolding
>One doesn't

Makes you think

Not watching any of them though

9/10 fantastic diversity!

It only loses points because there is not also a crying white male on the side mourning how inferior and obsolete he is.

>"Admit it, you're laughing!" Trump shouted. "You want to write that Donald Trump was loving this ridiculous Jean Claude Van Damme movie, but are you willing to put in there that you were loving it, too?"

Was this the precursor to 4D Chess, 3.5D Chess?

Quantum Checkers

He fucks a 7/10 trainwreck of a white woman in JJ then fucks a 10/10 black woman in his own show.

luke cage doesn't even have cuckolding

>fux multiple white women

Just JJ faggot.

more like
>protagonist is not a woman
>protagonist is not a nigger
>lets shame it to ground

"Thanks" Klumpf.

>Watching any Netflix capeshit aside from JJ and Daredevil

Literally the only kinda-worthwhile ones on there