I meant this part.

>The ending of The Vanishing
>The ending of Kill-List
>Lake Mungo videoclip scene
>Fail-Safe phone line screech
>Balcony scene in The Conversation
>The entirety of Threads
>basically anything by David Lynch

>mfw Fincher went full autist and planted these trees to stay accurate to the story

What really?

Well, if you're going to do something, might as well do it right.

Surprisingly exhaustive. Hats off.

I have nothing to personally add except the old woman on top of the armoire in the Conjuring, but that's a plebby jumpscare that just got me real good.

this scene was so great, i know thats not the point of the movie but i really wish there were more actual scenes of the zodiac

>inb4 some autists posts about how he would have fought back

Everyone always post that scene from Zodiac but I found the basement scene much more frightening

what film is the op?

>Lake Mungo videoclip scene
spooked more hardcore m8

Donnie Darko

>Blocks your path

Have you never seen a Fincher film before? The dude is all about detail. Why wouldn't he do this?

Link?

Fincher is a well known autist for the heavy use of CGI where no one would use it.

In this scene he CGI'd the whole fucking street in Zodiac just to be as precise as possible

nightcrawler

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

attic in [rec]

I'm in the same boat. The park attack scene was mildly traumatic or whatever, but I actually had to pause the movie for some heavy breathing when he goes down into the basement.

>tent scene

it was intense as fuck for 10+ minutes

Fucking faggot I have youtube embedded here.

>actually trying this after the site started allowing you tube embedding

I watched zodiac in theaters when I was younger with my friends and thought it was dumb. Was I just being a pleb by not paying attention/being 16? Should I rewatch it?

The whole movie, but the mansion scene in particular.

what's the actual context for this?

inb4 meme scene from Memeholland Drive

Oops my bad, that wasn't the right link anyways. This is
vimeo.com/200672866/

>The ending of Kill-List

You don't have to like it, but to think it's dumb is pretty retarded, definitely rewatch it.

Nah I'm not falling for that either.

Your loss, man. Definitely top 10 horror material behind that link

At 16 I thought Independence Day was the greatest movie ever. Views change drastically as you get older, so I'd say definitely re-watch it. Just keep in mind Zodiac is kinda slow, but still a superb quality film

Sure is. I found the right thing on youtube already.

what movie?

I only click for Top 5

Eyes Wide Shut

>welcome back, cunt
can anyone guess which horror film this line is from? It's a very scary scene.

>I found
>Using the internet instead of being spoon-fed on a Burmese educational cartoon BBS
My work here is done

Prisoners

the shot with the mask on the pillow gave me panic attacks desu

a clockwork orange

The Entity
needed subtitles to figure out what he was saying first time i watched it

faggot

The Bra of God, a collaborative work between Russ Meyer and Roger Ebert. That's one of the cut scenes.

i was at a bar when the owner was flipping through channels and decided to leave this on right at the start of the scene
it was such a jarring change from the happy atmosphere of the bar. I felt a little sick watching it

This.
Eyes Wide Shut becomes distressing, looming, then dreadful and at the end pure fucking terrifying in that order the moment Tom enters the room with Shekelgoldberstein and the drugged girl. It deteriorates every minute after that.
>mfw two of the best horror kinos were made by Kubrick

I disagree. While a fantastic scene, it somehow loses it's creepiness after repeated viewings. The lake scene is still terrifying even after multiple rewatches.

Somehow I always think he's going to let them go.

Zodiac

its still this

When she first sees a Morlock

>>The entirety of Threads
Came here to post this. I'd also say the attack scene (or the entirety really) of "The Day After".

Pretty much this.

> The fucking scene where Cruise drives towards the mansion and the two men just stare him down in the middle of fucking nowhere.

spooks

The ending though
>there's something very important we must do
>what is it?
>fuck

Jeesus you guy's are pussies

wrong

what makes threads so scary? never watched it. is it the atmosphere? i don't really find nuclear movies so scary.

Se7en you dumb fuck, get out of this board

everything after that was a letdown

it's filmed like a documentary so the reality of the situation is quite heavy

This whole movie is scary but this part in particular always makes me terrified.

Its just fucked up. Like there's a scene where a woman holds her dead baby and just stares at the camera in silence, no music or anything. It's not really "scary" I would say but it's messed up.

this fucks me up so bad

/thread

I jumped back in my seat at least 5 times during the movie. And I never get frightened in movies. I must have some particular aversion to subject material.

David Lynch ruined corners for me.

Darude Sandstorm

I never noticed that, though I don't doubt his autism.

Lego Batman

youtube.com/watch?v=7NKhJ5D8trI

this image from the exorcist fucked me up the first time i watched it

It's so weird how the book explains the entire backstory of the man in the bear suit but Kubrick decides to throw this scene in the movie without any context whatsoever.

Almost every David Fincher interior scene is filmed in a stage with green screen just so he can have consistent lighting setups and do as many takes as needed

exorcist double post

spooky

This creepy ass smile

Obligatory

>Kubrick decides to throw this scene in the movie without any context whatsoever
thats what makes the scene so jarring and scary in the movie. also the music

This. Saw the movie for the first time when i was like 13, it was the first and only movie that gave me nightmares

movie?

The Babadook

God I so wish for a director's cut with the woman getting raped and impreganted by bigfoot

David Lynch

The masked man requests a requiem

>The masked man requests a requiem

I know it's lynch, but what's the context for the scene? Why is there a giant spooky face taking up the whole screen? What happened before and after?

This

I corrected them

David Lynch IS the context.

...David Lynch.

>furfags

horoscope