JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDtIZZiySgA
youtube.com/watch?v=YiwE9bUWDP0
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Egh9mW5y4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Hey Martin, why don't you call me anymore?

looks fine for 62

I dunno I think he looks okay perhaps a little craggy but what can you do? That's life.

He became an islander.

Yeah, 25 years will do that. #wow

Jesus her fucking aged terribly.
This is what happen when you tan once a week, drink and snort coke like a degenerate, and smoke cigarettes.

>DUDE AGE LMAO

That said, his hair is fucking great. He would look based with a beard

FUCK

Am I crazy or does he look really good?

The guy is 62. Think about the 62 year olds that you personally know.

Didn't he have to get facial surgery after literally being attacked by a bear?

Based Caine aged like a motherfucker. Fakenews

He never looked good to begin with tbq (to be quite) desu (honest) wy (with you) senpai (senpai)

MY

SHIT

ITT people get old

?he looks great

>Perfect hair at 62.
Fuck I hate balding at 22.

>hey it's me ray liotta from the movie goodfellas

He looks fine for his age. It's what happens to all of us. Not everybody is Keanu Reeves or Jared Leto. People look older as time goes on, and you'd best stop laughing at former celebrities and start preparing yourself for it.

If you still have that much hair after 50 you fuckin made it

i wish we could take pictures of you faggots now and then another 10 years from now when you'll be fat, bald and ugly and go JUST JUST JUST
like an autistic sperg

People on this site don't understand aging. We're all going to look way less attractive in 15 or 20 years than we do now. I'd love to still be good looking at 40, but I'm prepared for the fact that I likely won't be. I'd be pretty happy to age like Liotta.

He deserves it. That debate he had with hitchens was one of those most idiotic things ive ever seen.

at least he got his glasses sorted out

Could be a wig, if you have a good one you can hardly tell.

Looks alright, so?

Gonna need a quick rundown on that reference, my man

I work with a balding 60 year old with a mullet. He charms 20 year old girls and pretty much every female client and coworker. Its his words

Many men improve with age up to a point. Just take Jon Hamm or Tom Brady for example, they both looked like fags when younger, but age drastically increased their masculine traits.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDtIZZiySgA
This convinced me matthew perry is a retarded child.

For anyone who hasn't seen it. He was in a interview with Jennifer Lopez and there was this game where he had to answer truthfully and Ray was being very honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=YiwE9bUWDP0

normal aging != JUST

fuck off, anyone would be lucky to look like that at 62.

The guy officially stopped giving a fuck ten years ago. He is literally one of or possibly THE most accomplished movie actors of all time and he even kept his dignity unlike Brando, Welles, Pacio or De Niro

That was the gayest and shittiest piece of garbage ive ever seen. Dude you should feel very bad for posting that.
>and he even kept his dignity unlike Brando, Welles, Pacio or De Niro
100% this. My opinion of De Niro has gone down hill so much.

I sometimes forget how shallow Sup Forums is.

Ok so leave and go back to r/movies loser

Just a reminder, he no longer looked like a leading man when he mentally fucked up Lara Flynn Boyle into thinking she wasn't pretty enough and that is what made her get plastic surgery.

damn these crackers age like shit. I wouldn't want any of them near ny womb!

These are the plugs if that cheers you up

it's a containment board
what do you expect

I feel pretty good actually. At least it wasn't Fallon.

A containment board for awesomeness xD

Uh, Jack did Anger Management.

>My turd is smaller than another turd
So? JLO is the fakest shittiest "celebrity" ever who shits on people beneath her and that other guy whose name i forget is exactly whats wrong with "celebrity worship culture". Seriously consider rethinking your life.
Also
Sometimes the guest is so good fallons shittyness doesnt matter.
youtube.com/watch?v=7_Egh9mW5y4

Christ, she looks like a catfish.

I'm not saying his filmography is immaculate, but compared to the other stars I've mentioned he has nothing to be ashamed of. Have you checked what has become of De Niro's and Al Pacino's career in the last two decades, or remember what a laughing stock both Brando and Welles has become in their later years?

Guy looks great for his age.

Likely looks better at 62 than OP ever did or will do.

JUST

KEEP STIRRING

I truly wonder if any of these actors ever moisturised or used sunscreen. I hope I won't age as terribly.

Great balls of fire

kek

Wow, people age. You faggots gossip about celebrities more than girls.

>white women aging like milk
news at 11

>I-I still have hope if I keep forcing this meme! I-I'm not sexually frustrated!

wait what?

Tom Cruise probably shoots some sort advanced growth hormone shit daily on that Scientology money he receives for being their #1 posterboy alongside Will Smith

this is ray's no-make up daughter

literally 7.9/10

he's riding high, man

Literally every other girl outside of your parent's basements.

Get standards AFC/10.

literally fuck you, with all due respect

pre-raphaelite vibe and superior lineage

JUST

His skin is a bit fucked up, but otherwise he looks fine for a man in his 60s.
I'm fucking 24 and I have a worse a hairline than him.

>ywn get violently cuddled by 80s Liotta

Mad redditor Dave chappelle is cringe you have to go back.

>that brief moment he was set to be the IT guy for movies

then he had to go get bloated and ugly

He's basically scolding the meme that some men might become more elegant and all with age, and that some anons here genuinely think that while they're ugly in their 20s, that they'll be handsome in their 40s and will be able to slay all the pussy then.
It really is wishful thinking so he's right to call anons out on it.

It's true. Men look better with age until 50 or so. Women drastically decrease in quality after 27.

oh, well that's a lot of projecting

>Dave chappelle is cringe
Dave is reddit?
???
Please explain this.

You seem salty.

Eh, maybe, but it's also based on what a lot of other anons believe.

Shoutouts to Ray liotta giving out Horoscopes predictions

It was just a setup for the greatest UNJUST of all time.

he is legit qt-tier now

i really wish lara didn't fuck with her looks she was so god damn hot on Boston Legal

Yep salty as fuck my nig

it looks like a picture of tom and his mom

I wonder how much it fucks with them that there's so many films/pictures out there reminding them.

cocaine is a hell of a drug

Nah,he still has that cool Vaughn vibe,although yeah he was male model tier when he was young.

to be fair at least she's aged gracefully

>meets Mel Gibson and befriends him
>stars in his movie
>both of them are starring as police officers in a movie
>shaves his head

He got gibsonpilled.

GET R**** BY A PACK OF N******

More like riches to rags

Tom looks like he only aged 10 years between those two pics

doesnt look bad. remember when he was like the hot guy for months a few years ago? what ever happened to that

Just what, faggot? He looks fine as fuck.

Kek

I wish ray liotta got better roles he's still fantastic

acne scarring and being fat make him look worse than he should be. but what are ya gonna do.

I thought it was interesting how candid liotta was. Why did it upset you?

He posted it because of the blunt answers ray was giving, not because of jlo you imbecile

>People look worse as they age, a fct that's been well known since the dawn of man
>Let's post a bunch of pictures of old celebrities compared to their younger selves and pretend like it means anything
Why are you all so fucking stupid, don't you have better things to do with your time than circlejerk over literally nothing?

ya makin' a big fuckin' spectacle of yaself henry.

So we are supposed to applaud a celebrity not being two faced?
Wow guys theyre just like us xDDDD
Honesty is something we all should ahve, youre implying that alone for a celebrity is enough?
Wow guys celebrities drink out of water fountains just like normal people xDDD

kill yourself loser

You insulted him a little bit