*blocks your math*

*blocks your math*

wHAT A FUCKING SHITTY MOVIE

My tutor was a math PhD candidate at Columbia and he said the math in the movie was all pretty basic shit. Its not Calc 2 but it's not revolutionary shit either.

So stuff most janitors do in their spare time.

It wasn't even his fault

There's a YouTube vid explaining the begging problem in simple English. Once you get past the mumble jumbo it's an extremely easy problem to solve. Like high school kids could solve it.

Numberphile has a video on it

Which movie did it better? I have nostalgia for this one because I saw it before that one.

Your the man now dog.

It was a few years after it came out that I actually saw this movie.

The title threw me off because I didn't know that "Will Hunting" was the main character's name so I pictured something very different.

So the point was he didn't want to work for the NSA cause his dad fucked him up the ass?

FAKKIN QWEEAHS

>yeah, i remember that, page 293, paragraph 2, word No. 67 line 22. yeah, that's right, i read that as well. you gonna plagiarize the entire thing? how come you did not produce a completely new economical theory on the spot? huh? huh?

>screenwriting oscar

Math and path do not rhyme if you pronounce path properly

fuck graph theory

Forrester is better since it's less retarded, but they are both trash and Van Sant should be legit ashamed of himself for allowing that one to exist.

>Your

They if you ah from Boston.
Shut up, yah queeah.

I bought a copy of Good Will Hunting at a Good Will store across the river from MIT.

wtf is that shit? there aren't even any numbers

how bout dem abbles :DD

>mumble jumbo

All these years I thought it was mumbo jumbo

post more

Logical sequences maybe?