youtube.com/watch?v=HXGwJevjOfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can see him shitposting on Sup Forums pretty easily

No, his patients are.

>Tells patients to lose weight
>Is clearly overweight himself
The US is fucked

imagine the stench

this is the worst thing i have ever seen and i watch people die everyday on here for entertainment

Hypocrisy is a limited measure of moral failing. It doesn't test for goodness, badness, efficacy, or intention. If the goal is less to be consistent than to be better, we need a more exacting metric

THIS
B
H

didn't his side split open when being lifted onto a gurney?

no

I hope the guy is getting paid , he is the best part of the show by a mile.

That show needs an epilogue segment of some guy urging these fat fucks into suicide.
>look at how your selfish decisions make your family suffer
>you ruined your daughter's future so that she can clean the shit out of your folds, man
>think anyone's going to hire a school dropout whose only reference is ...you?
>you gave your own father a stroke and now he had to refinance his own home so that you can be moved to Houston, and for what?
>you refuse to get better
>here's the interview footage of your wife crying about how she's trapped by you
>don't you want her and your daughter and your dad and your friends to finally move on with your life?
>you can lift this burden that is you off their shoulders by swallowing this pill on your own volition
>it won't be painful, you'll just fall asleep and then die
>looking at what your entire life amounted to up until now, this is what you must've wanted anyway and now you can do it
>tonight on TLCĀ©

Post fat stories

I want you to lose fifty pound in a month and take control of your eating habit.

He's also pushing 70. At that age, fat starts to collect around the midsection.

>But aye got alodda stress in muh lyfe right neow.

Where can i watch this kino lads?

Every single time they're like "I'm going to die if this keeps going but I don't know how to fix it!"

Yes you fucking do. The thing that gets me about these people when they go on and on about their love of food is that they're never actually eating good food. Everything they eat looks like utter shit but they just love it so much.

>Every single time they're like "I'm going to die if this keeps going but I don't know how to fix it!"

I want to say that the longest recorded fast was by an obese man who only consumed water and vitamin pills

HAHAHAHAHAHA
just fucking shoot the thing

i want to scrape it with a knife

HOLLLYYY SHIIIIIT. Daaaayym. Look at her today!!!

I wonder how fucked up her mind is, and how scarred her body is from cutting off excess fat

Honestly, that's the perfect gf for me. Cute face, but emotionally too fucked up to leave you and find another Chad

Here's the insta amberrachdi

those people are fucking enablers

just let that faggot die

Don't be fooled by her face closeups. She's just a normal fatass now.

She looks better with black hair. I can tell even in the picture with her fat face.

He knows what is and isnt healthy. Docs dont have to be perfect. Does not change the science.

How much of that is skin? All that excess skin can make you still look fat in clothes even when you're not actually fat.

Yes, absolutely. I visit my dead best friend's father every week and we get shitfaced drunk and watch a few episodes of this show. Dr. Now is based as fuck, I love how he completely drops the fat fucks if they stop trying to lose weight and just lets them die. Every time an episode ends with one of them dying me and my buddy's dad cheer.
Pure fat fuck kino

do you see how fucking old this guy is?

They show episodes where they end up dying?

theres so many fat nurses it's crazy though. it undermines the advice they give for sure

Yeah there's a few that end with "user never made it below 500 lbs and was never accepted for weight loss surgery. She died 6 months later at the age of 33."

What's the episode?

How does this happen? It's not even bed sores because they're on places where he doesn't lie down.

>ow mah laig
>ah've been doin gud doc
>ah'm gunna start doin mah eggsersizes
Do you wanna do them now?
>nah ah don't feel laik et, ah'll do em laytur

>AI NEED TU EAT SUMMIN
>You don't need to eat something, you've eaten 800lbs of food already.

It's just massive fluid build up mostly. His own weight is honestly probably pushing fluids down into his legs. He might have some infections that haven't healed due to bad circulation, too.

>Is he our guy?

No, he isn't sadly.

If he were our guy, he'd find a way to kill each and every one of them either during an office visit or on the operating table.

Also he is not pretending to be a swole as body builder he literally just wants the patients lose lose enough weight to be able to leave the house and not need a fatty scooter

He barely speaks english

>Andrew Dobson tries his hand at designing women's clothes.webm

James is a really great one.
Ive seen a handful, never seen someone get kicked out of the program for being awful

EAT LESS FATASS.

you dont need to speak well

Isn't Steven Assanti supposed to be on this show soon?

He forced his daughter out of school so that she and his wife could take care of him 24/7. Also, his wife looked like she wanted to murder him every single time she was on screen. And so did the daughter

yes

I never saw the end of this episode. What happened to him?

his father started puking and had a small stroke after looking at his legs

Dr. Now stopped treating him. He did succeed in sitting up but didn't lose any weight

>but didn't lose any weight

Nah in fact he gained a bunch more over the episode

Episode number???

>fat nurses

And they all chain smoke 2 packs of marlboro lights/newports a day. Usually white trash or fat black women from the ghetto.

Needs more context as its absurd
>goes on hospital forced diet
>loses weight
>told to go home and lose more weight to have surgery
>gains over 100 pounds at home
>begs and pleads for second chance
>goes on another forced hospital diet
>loses weight
>again goes home and told to lose weight
>comes back gaining 5 pounds

>doctor told him to fuck off and he is done

based iranian

>ywn throw back some brews and shittalk fatties with ghosts

its the most recent one, james

from /fit/ with love

mega DOT nz/#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ

He's probably going to fail

Those are small primordial growths. what we are witnessing is the birth of many new universes

Thanks /fit/izen.

>mega DOT nz/#!f5gGFIRY!vrd4VMEUHqGwjhAti19SQTcTuvZsrmJONlYhKVwAloQ

Thanks bro. This infuriates me, though. It's not "James'", it's "James's". It's a singular noun ending in s, not a plural.

>Most of the stories involve the person being molested as a child.

Why is therapy never part of these stories? Clearly this isn't really about food. Food is just a painkiller.

>tfw just gained almost 4 pounds in 30 minutes
How do I lose them bros

They will go away by tomorrow. It's temp weight, once you sleep or piss or shit, it will go.

Holy fucking shit that tumblr comic is more maddening than the trap ones

>1200 calorie diets

is he a surviving auschwitz physician?

therapy is part of the ones i've seen

Digest and shit. It's impossible to put on actual weight that fast. It's food, shit, or water.

He tried to put one of them on an 800 calorie diet. I'm starting to think this guy is a moron. That's a huge deficit for a relatively fit woman, let alone someone that big. They could eat just a little less than they do and they'd start dropping like mad. Giving them a diet that strict is setting them up for failure.

attached is the greatest fat person story of all time

Yes it's food

>I wonder how fucked up her mind is
probably very bad
>t. ripped fitizen who used to fat in youth

He does that because he knows these retards eat over the limit anyway.
800 is 1600-2000 to these ham beasts.

do you happen to know the title, or have a link?
I would enjoy seeing some fats die of fatness

holy shit... it's kino...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque

>Giving them a diet that strict is setting them up for failure.

Nah
These people literally cant sit up or leave the bed anymore, they dont burn many calories at all.
800 calories will keep them alive, and lose the weight as quickly as possible. They are in grave danger of dying in their current state.

Faster it comes off the better the chance of survival. Its not like someone who actively goes to work and has an actual life having complications from losing too much weight too fast. Its fat fucks who are weeks away from heart failure

>They go to the doctor
>He tells them to get below 500 before he'll operate

Why do they even go to him before they do this? He doesn't even help them do it, he just tells them to. They could look up any diet even on the internet that will do that for them. Just the slightest bit of dieting and exercise will get them below 500.

>He doesn't even help them do it

They are admitted into a hospital, forced into a diet, and given explicit instructions on how to eat to lose the weight

That's only the most extreme cases. Most he just tells to go away and come back once they've lost some weight. He gives them a diet plan which basically amount to most diet plans. Eat only this amount of calories, no carb.

>extremely obese people are stupid

Thank you for that revelation.

Watching this show is great for sticking to an exercise or diet program. I wasn't planning to go work out because I'm tired but now I'm heading out soon.

>fat phobia threads
MODS DELETE THIS THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH Sup Forums

FUCK YOU GUYS
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=HXGwJevjOfs - Watch this you assholes. This woman speaks the truth.

These people don't represent the majority of fat people, these are tragic cases who are inflicted with other illnesses.

Pretending that this is a normal fat person is like assuming every skinny person has cancer.

This is bait but I don't think anyone equates these people to normal fat people.

>The Learning Channel

Boy this sure is educational

>start watching the video
>the woman is panting after walking 5 meters to the stage
kek

>get 9 free pens
every time

>someone got so buttblasted about someone minding their own business and happening to look better they had to devote at least an hour to make this comic
jej

>It's a "Ham planet struggles to stand up" episode

Man, it's my day off so I've been lying in bed all day. I'm about to eat some chocolate. Seeing this makes me rethink doing this, man. I don't wanna end up like this.

Kek

FIFTY POUND
I
F
T
Y

P
O
U
N
D