Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_-MXLG_i-c?t=91
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ052OWs3IE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think its appropriate desu. I always thought Maul was tragically underused, but never should've been some dark side badass god. Its kinda satisfying seeing him job to Obi Wan twice. Its like poetry.

Great
A fight in 3 movements, and each one had a purpose

Old Ben's lightsaber is too skinny.

>some shitty sith dude can find obi won with ease
>darth vader, hunting with the might of the empire behind him, cant find him

Yeah, so far new EU is being as retarded as old EU

Surprising but appropriate.
Pretty good

It's the art style of the show, everyone's is like that

The whole show is a big love letter to Ralph Mcquarrie's art but i could do without the toothpick sabers

>Darth Vader was actively searching for obi wan
First I've heard of it

>Og toothpick sabers

just the worst.

it's actually worse because Chuck Wendig shit is actually canon.

WTF is Obi's problem. Maul just went to the store for some skittles.

>He will avenge us.

It was kino. I liked the fight as well. Quck, simple and no overly flashy moves.

Didn't Maul only discover Obi-Wan's location thanks to some magic mcguffins that used both the light and dark side? Hardly fair to blame that on Vader.

Maul got dropped like a bitch and I fucking loved it.

Ben hit him with the OG samurai shit and put him in the ground. FOH loser.

complete trash
why even resurrect a character from one of the series' best lightsaber fights if you're going to make his final fight be on par with something out of a Steven Seagal movie?
youtu.be/i_-MXLG_i-c?t=91

It's not like they resurrected him for this fight alone, he had arcs in both The Clone Wars and this show before this episode

And this does take place only 2 years before ANH, I also went in hoping for a more climactic fight but this was much more in line with him vs. Vader on the Death Star

The fight was great, pleb. Go back to jerking off to the dance-offs from RotS.

>anime reaction image
>shit taste
>too retarded to even spot the homages

The fight was actually kino.

Obi-Wan switched from his RotS stance to Qui-Gon's stance, Maul rushed him and used the same moves he used to kill Jinn, Obi-Wan anticipated it and cut him down. It was beautiful.

darth vader wasn't really looking for obi-wan. im pretty sure he assumed he was dead.

No, he was looking for him. The conversation between him and the Emperor in season 2 made it clear. However, Vader didn't have Maul's magic holocrons.

It's been a while, but I'd assume it was more a passing wonder rather than an active search, given that he clearly seems surprised to sense him on the Death Star

perfectly handled

Obi-wan didn't even mince words with Ezra and told him he's in the wrong place

Maul was killed in a quick and dignified manner. No wacky flips or drawn out clashes.

the shot of Obi-wan watching over luke was pure kino

got a video link for the fight senpai?

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ052OWs3IE

Many thanks my man

For a kids show that was adult level kino

K I N O
I
N
O

it's fucking shit and you should all feel bad for defending it

CAN'T TAKE HIS KINO, LADS

Go to bed, Lucas.

This. It's trash.

>millenial bebbies mad that the duel was old Samurai kino instead of flashy PT garbage

Loving every second of it.

I was mostly referring to cringy dialogue and terrible animations.

The dialogue was good though. Definitely beats Lucas' cringe.

Anything looks good compared to the prequels.

Really? One downward slice and he's dead? Once again Maul dies to a basic move by Kenobi. How'd this guy survive as a fighter for this long?

>he tried to do the same face shove into stab thing that he used on Qui-Gon
>Obi Wan knew how to counter it this time

POTTERY

I T

F U C K I N G

R H Y M E S

They fucking built this fight up like it was gonna be something in the trailer for the season. No one's asking for some over the top bullshit like fights in RotS, but something a little longer than a few seconds of fighting would have been nice.

The only good thing to come out of this was the hint that Luke is the chosen one as opposed to Vader and that Obi Wan comforts Maul in his dying moments considering their past.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""KINO""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Obi Wan comforts Maul in his dying moments
>good

Whats even going on in this show anymore? Did Ezra become a dark side cock muncher yet? Did the mandolrian girl get any actual character?

>the chosen one
>pretty much 100% chance of being nothing but a worthless jobber by the end of the 9th movie, if not the 8th, just to be replaced by some mary sue bitch

Star Wars was a mistake

The Rebels have been fighting against Thrawn for most of the season. the Rebel Allance officially formed and they are preparing an invasion of Lothal.

No, they sort of dropped the dark side subplot.

Sabine left the show 3 episodes ago to help lead a Mandolorian rebellion. she got some character development too.

Good. Hopefully she stays gone. Never seen a more pointless character in a show.

I would have preferred if he took one of Maul's arms of in the process as looks as if he just dies from nothing.

She's coming back for the season finale next week

I'm neutral her desu. She caused so much butthurt among the mando fans that I don't mind her sticking arond.

i like how obi-wan changes into Gui-gon's stance and defeats Maul when Maul tries to use the same move he used to kill Gui-gon.

P O T T E R Y

I don't like pointless characters. She strikes me, up and down, as a character that got added by marketing and that they could never find a good use for. She came into the show essentially perfect with no real room for growth, and they have had to force entire galactic movements just to give her character anything to do.

The show would literally not be negatively affected in any way if she stopped showing up. Thats not a good sign.

A load of dogshit that Disney shills and ten year olds will justify in any way they can.

>She came into the show essentially perfect with no real room for growth, and they have had to force entire galactic movements just to give her character anything to do.
Nailed the problem precisely.
Prior to the darksaber cropping up, the ONE flaw she had was being untrusting, and that got a grand total of 2 episodes before it was shelved.