Is this any good?

is this any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you like shows where the woman is a piece of shit but the guy constantly forgives her, then yeah.

It's extremely good. One of Apatow's best works.

She's an awful person who finally realizes she is awful and is trying to change. Did you even watch the show? That's why she decided to give Gus a chance.

>an ugly jew hooking up with a qt

I had these types of shows/film

If she wasn't cute no one would watch it, if he weren't ugly no one would watch it. You have to do some things just because.

Gus cheated on her then called her crazy for being upset. He only got back with Mickey after he was dumped.

Gus also refused a threesome because the two sluts were sisters. He deserves all the bad things in life.

Bertie is best character

this might sound like trite critisism but it feels like it's trying too hard to be real

common problem with judd apatow's writing

>Apatow
>best anything

It looks unwatchable and cringd from that poster alone. It also looks like a Jewish nerd's fantasy of blending up with an Aryan.

this is why i'm hesitant to give it a shot, but a lot of my friends have been recommending it, but the majority of shows i've seen that make people feel RELATABLE have always made me uncomfortable.

because everyones such a piece of shit.

it's actually not that bad. i thought it was going to be infuriating and *le cringe* but it's pretty neat.

seconded

It's trash unless you're trash. Every character is a whiny flawed faggot who never does the right thing unless it's for selfish reasons.

You will hate Mickey at first. She is such a bitch at the beginning. Gus is cringe as fuck at first too. It's not until the second episode that they meet each other and they both get better, but watch it man. It's a slow burn that will give you feels I promise. It makes you feel like you are falling in love. It's just really well done.

>Apatow is known for letting the actors improvise scenes
>regarding him as good
good at doing nothing. and paul rust is funny on bang bang. this is just awkwardness the show

>an ugly jew
not a jew, he's christian or catholic. i forget. not a jew tho

wait, really? He says that in the first season, but I thought it was a joke.

How big do you think he was? 5 inches?

It's actually good, but thanks for your uninformed "opinion."

Ok fuck nerds gonna watch the first two episodes

If I experience cringe or any dumb scenes for more than. 3 seconds, I am dropping. I hate investing time in anything g that might be potentially shit.

She's talking about an actual micropenis.

>It was good

Oh if you said it then it must be true! Thanks I'll watch it now. You completely changed my mind.

Fuck off I'm not watching a crjngefest numale romance.

nope, its on his wiki

>5 inches
>not micropenis

He just looks like the ultimate jew

tfw no crazy gf that likes me for who i am

>anything under 12 inches
>not micropenis

She decided to give HIM a chance, after cheating on him multiple times. What a saint.

>christian or catholic

Sup Forums OUT

REEEEE

this show makes me want to do drugs
i really think these kinds of shows are immoral

Thats how he got the job

i really like it, i think it's a pretty poignant commentary on modern young adult relationships. It also gets into issues of self esteem and how people's personal issues affect relationships.

he cheated on her too bozo

When?

Gus is a beta Reddit type cuckhold, but the majority of the "bad" and immoral things he does are because of ignorance or misplaced concern. A lot of his qualities are looked down upon these days and seen as overbearing or patronizing. He's essentially a product of modern society - an emotional white male who means well but can't win because he's naively and contemptuously "nice" and trusting. He's selfish, but he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Mickey on the other hand is selfish and would hurt a fly. She's purposely rude, egotistical and immoral. Everything she does has a strategic bitterness or meanness about it. She blames her past, her parents, and anything that she can point to for her problems. She finally finds someone who seemingly makes her happy, but because she is such a deeply miserable person, she needs to find a way to bring him down to her level. Gus is a naturally upbeat person and Mickey can't stand that.

I like the show because I think it's funny, but the characters are truly despicable because I think I see a lot of modern day qualities in both of them. I'm selfish in a lot of the ways Gus is selfish, and I've come into contact with a lot of people like Mickey. I think as our culture shows less and less consideration for morality, there will be more and more people like Mickey. People that smash through life without any regard for others, and only use people for happiness, until they don't need them anymore.

i feel like drugs in pop culture are just so poorly handled most of the time, either it's the best thing ever or they are complete nonfunctional addicts. Similarly they always have to portray them as like the best or worst experience ever.

One of the best examples of drug taking i've seen is in Babel where this japanese girl takes mdma and it's just a bit more intense and that's it nothing fucking crazy happens.

agreed. prime example is requiem for a dream imo. when it came out my friends all watched it and were like "holy shit i don't even want to take a toke ever again" but it's such a ridiculous movie like if you do drugs you'll end up with a rotten arm or ass-2-ass-ing in front of people.

i don't have any good examples of drug use in movies or tv but whenever i see it i feel like doing it because it's nice and i have a weak mind for that kind of stuff

I think the worst i've seen for "omg taking drugs looks fucking amazing" is in Party Down (which is a great show if you haven't seen it). 2 of the characters take e and i'm not gona lie that scene was part of the reason why I tried it. (side note i tried e 3 times and was unimpressed everytime)

he slept with heidi the day after he slept with mickey, which I guess isn't cheating but its still sleazy

Not trying to defend Requiem at all, but you do realize the main drug they were taking was heroin right?

That shit will fuck your life up as bad as that, maybe even worse

pretty just a vehicle for the main guy, who is also a creator/writer, to hook up with hot actresses

good for him I guess

also apatow's daughter is a decent actress

You ever come to the UK you should try it again. I heard most pills in the US are bunk with no mdma. A good ecstasy tablet is life changing.

man i know half of why you got roped into it by that scene was because you wanted a lizzy caplan counterpart to your trip, right?
mdma is way superior to E and it's a lot easier to regulate your experience instead of just taking a pill and seeing what happens

to be fair, they're both pieces of human garbage

It's okay for what it is. Whether or not you'll enjoy it depends on your ability to put up with characters that aren't likeable.

The point is that they're both pieces of shit. Mickey in a more obvious way (cheating, being a drug addict), and Gus in a way that's more subtle, but also more common (passive aggressive, manipulative, incredibly self-interested). In general, the show seems like its working towards both of them coming to terms with their shittiness and trying to get better.

i am uk lol

of course the bonding is part of the appeal of e, well when i say e i mean mdma. maybe i'm naive but I don't really buy into this whole semantic difference i just use them as synonyms like weed and marijuana. I never took as a pill did as powder twice gummed once bombed. Admittably though while more experienced users "confirmed" mdma-like feelings and they had used the dealers before we did not test its purity or contents. There is a chance (altrhough I think it's very unlikely) that I never took e/mdma at all.

So this got renewed for another season
What do yall think its going to be about? I bet Dustin attacks Gus, Mickey is forced to tell him about her fucking Dustin, Gus still has to be all over the place with his teaching and worries while Mickey is back home

They weren't together at that point, just casually seeing each other.

i can't stand how ugly that guy is. if he at least looked like jason biggs i'd watch the show.

Totally inferior (less funny, less profound) to pic related as a show about narcissists and otherwise broken people trying to make the best of their relationships.

oh okay. different folks different strokes i guess? i always liked it the most through my nose, it got intensive fast and then you crashed hard. and if you got warm and some stuff felt extra nice you probably got the real deal.

was he a dick?

The show is fucking terrible. And I really like Apatow movies like Superbad and FSM. Both of the protagonists have no redeeming qualities and nothing happens.

They manage to cram every funny moment into the trailers. Youll have one halfway funny bit an episode (like that one moment from the trailers where the dude "defending the girls honor" is the one who called her a whore) and the other 35 minutes are people having trouble making smalltalk at a party, or having band practice, or sitting in an AA meeting, or sitting in a writers boardroom meeting or looking for a cat. Presented with all the verisimilitude of reality to make you want to blow your brains fucking out.

Yeah, both him and the director. Gus fucked up by not effectively sucking dick as is required to advance up the corporate ladder though.

Is this on Netdicks?

Yeah he was a total dick. Pretty much every character is a dick except for the Australian girl and Gus's friend from the apartment complex.

the black showrunner lady is super hot. wish i lived in burgerland so i could find an aggressive afroamerican

I don't think it is, nor on Amazon Prime. It's an FX show so perhaps on their own streaming service.

You could also try one of the better streaming sites like Shush

Why does nobody ever post pictures of Gillian when these threads are made? She's a top tier qt

Her and Apatows qt daughter are the only reason I watched the show. I kept on wanting to pause every time there was a closeup of Gillians face.
>ywn have her by your side
What's the point of living m8.

she's the only reason i started watching Community

>ywn eat hashbrowns with a hungover gilly

i swear gus micky and their friends have the worst clothes and style

Cringe inducing.

so all the characters are people basically is your complaint

>not having 7 inches as the minimum cutoff

want to know how I know you're a manlet with a small cock?

>this show is bad because the main characters aren't likeable

Why is this only a flaw for this show? There's plenty of movies and TV shows like that.

>no used up slut to fall in love with you

No it's Woody Allen Jewish beta fantasizing tier.

Also yes the characters are cringe.

>acts nice to your face and pretends he likes you
>actually hates you when you've barely interacted with him, lies to you, and he purposefully tries to stab you in the back and fuck you over
He was a dick of the highest caliber.

>No it's Woody Allen Jewish beta fantasizing tier.
Have you ever actually watched a Woody Allen movie?
It's nowhere as bad as his self-inserts.

>Also yes the characters are cringe.
Seems you haven't watched the show either.

Hurts to say, but she aged noticeably between season one and two.

Being jewsih has absolutely nothing to do with religion, you oblivious fuck.

I generally hate Apatow stuff but It's surprisingly good.

However it is starting to get annoying how much time they dedicate to showing how much the guy who plays Gus is into chemicals. I mean he's practically Walter White over here.

He's not ethnically jewish either though.

One of mine and my girlfriend's favorite things on Netflix. We live in California though, so that might add a bit. It's a really oddly true look into relationships and being a young 30-something on the west coast. I legitimately laughed out loud many times, and I generally hate everything.

Master of None is better, imo

There is literally no way that he doesn't have any Jewish DNA. You can tell just looking at him. Somewhere in his family tree he has Jewish ancestors whether he's aware of it or not. A pure white person doesn't just look like that for no reason.

It's honestly couple-kino. One of the most fun things to watch with a significant other.

I think it's fun to see the little perceptive things like the part in season 2 where he lets out a big ol' fart after Mickey finally leaves, or how they're both usually on their phones when they wake up in the morning. It's like, huh, yeah I do that shit too.

Desu I have Jewish genes myself and I'm not even half as Jewish looking as this guy. He definitely is a kike.

She doesn't have the prettiest face ever bit damn she's just the right amount of thicc

>only has tits in the first episode

that's how they lured me in.

youtube.com/watch?v=i8jZz_QawBg

Italians don't look like Jews though. Maybe to the untrained eye they kind of do, but it's not hard to tell the difference.

Easily. Would enter long term relationship with.

I think shes really pretty
one of those chicks that can wear almost no make up and still be super attractive

>she's just the right amount of thicc

this le thicc meme is getting really stupid when you apply it to a skinny chick

How fucking fat are you if you think this girl is skinny?

She is thicc you retarded lardass piece of shit. Not fat, but definitely thicc.

she doesn't have a big ass, wide hips nor big breasts. have you seen the show? she wears fairly revealing clothes.

>big ass, wide hips

Yes she does you idiot. But maybe not to an obese sack of garbage like you, I guess.

okay buddy keep on le thiccing if it lifts your skirt

Post a girl you would consider thicc then. She must be fat as hell

It seems like it would be the exact kind of show my gf watches that I hate but I was in the room when she had it on and I actually really liked it. It's pretty funny and I find it to be a comfy show.

I was pretty sure she was latina, who knows...

So why are you still invested in life and havent suicided yet?