Was it autism?

Not with that attitude, she won't.

>Had 2 claws
>Early shoot photos she had 3

why did they change it?

That picture that gets posted is just her playing with Jackman's claw prop

>30 minutes into disemboweling henchmen and chill and she gives you this look
Wat do?

Buy her an ice cream and take her to the zoo : )

inch slowly towards her and hope she doesn't slice my dick off.

You pedo motherfuckers better not ruin Dafne for me

>keep breaking her hymen
>it keeps regenerating

Take a few steps back because I've entered the danger zone. That look does NOT mean what you think it means.

Hoe would they ruin Dafne for you. She can't help what those faggots are posting.

holy shit...
Fuck...

How*

>That look does NOT mean what you think it means.
Kek

Reminder that there is no proof that her hymen being broken would count as an injury for the sake of her regeneration.

Also, as a gymnast, her hymen has almost certainly already broken.

Giving me mental pictures like this

*snikt*

tell her to learn how to fucking act or stop looking at me

What's wrong with that. It's probably true. Gymnastics fuck you up. She's already stunted her growth by being thin as a rail.

I don't really wanna think about the state of a 12 years old's hymen

That's what being a mutant is.

Oh. I see where you're coming from. Still. Don't let them ruin Dafne for you! She can't help it.

You already are though. It's too late for you.

One of us
One of us

it's pertinent to her character tho

Well, not really. It was a plot point in the comics, I think, but I don't really see it coming up for a long while (if she has any more movies as Laura). Even with an R-rating, there's not much talking you can do in that area.

That's actually a plot point in the comics. She works as a prostitute for that reason. She isn't like 5 tho, so it's not fucked up.

No, I believe she's fourteen, which is still fucked up.

>working as a prostitute
>not fucked up
Disgusting.

does she have adamantium claws? wouldn't that really stunt her growth?

>she's fourteen, which is still fucked up.
that's legal in my country

>14
>fucked up
Only if you're a sexually repressed Burger

She'd be legal in my country with the permission of her parents then

Kinda ruins these threads. Why can't lolis stay the way they are?

She doesn't have a full Adamantium skellington. Just claws. Apparently they can do that now.

It's a fucking tragedy. Men benefit with the the onset of puberty and growth, but girls just get worse and worse every year after 16.

Science better find a fucking way to stop puberty in girls. This is agony, seeing the cycle repeat itself. From pinnacle of beauty to fridge.

Isn't it awkward, then, to ask your parents if you can have sex?

All women take dick for money, don't delude yourself. The only difference with prostitutes is that you skip the song and a dance, and just go straight to business

That's dumb. That means if she gets her arm fucked up those claws are gone

She can just pick them back up and shove them back in.

>Hey Logan can I fuck your daughter?
>Damn man, why'd you have to go ahead and slice my dick off? You could have just said no

Comedy gold my man

You wouldn't even have to ask. He'd smell the arousal on you before you put together the question.

Not really.. either she has a specific mechanism installed for claws retraction that would need to be reinstalled, or if she was born with bone claws she would just regenerate those bone claws in place of adamantium ones

At which point she rips them out and puts the adamantium ones back in. It's in the comics, dude.

Friendly reminder that Laura has not even been born yet.

What?

But then how would he know I'm hard for his daughter and not him?

fucking secondaries need to shut up and fucking google shit before they open their stupid fucking mouths.

Year of birth: 2018

He wouldn't. And he hasn't been laid in years. Roll the dice.

Why couldn't he come back from this?
Logan got his brains blown out in previous movies and was just fine

Inferior Logan does not have a fully bonded adamantium skeleton. That's why that farmer was able to incapacitate him with a shotgun.

Where did you get that rip?

You seem upset. May I suggest fucking off back to Sup Forums?

he can't heal as well as the real wolverine, remember he needed that green shit after the farm shootout

X-24 isn't a perfect clone.

I asked the theater if I could plug my phone into the projection after and get a quick screengrab
my phones still on gingerbread which is why its so shit

i missed the part when the evil doctor guy explaining the blue fluid. can someone give me a rundown on the fluid and its connection to the extinction of mutants

Corn syrup kills mutants. Or if you're a normie it just makes you fat. But either way it's bad for you.

Are all those Mexican children going to be the next generation of X- Men? Are we going to get a burrito magneto?

Rare Dafne #4

you are a retard

Rare Dafne #5

The X-men were wrong and Magneto was right all along. Non-mutants should never have been trusted.

Doesn't have regenerating capabilities as good as Logan (that green stuff)
Also Logan didn't have his brains blown out, he had a neat little entry wound and some brain damage. Compared to that guy having a huge chunk of his brain blown apart and probably zero brain activity to even start regenerating.

How do her bones grow if they're covered in adamantium?

>Foot claws

Don't intend to see it but i've heard everyone important dies
Does this mean no more x-men trash? Are we finally free?

It's a different timeline and they'll ALWAYS get rebooted at some point. You should see it anyway, it's great.

It means, assuming they don't continue with Dafne Keen as the new lead, that Wolverine will be recast and another movie done with him.

>Burrito Magneto
God fucking damn, that made me laugh.
Master of Mexican food.

Hopefully.

Hymens don't work like that you virgin nerd

>Something this beautiful has to be raised and affiliated with these disgusting fucking mongrels
>She will be brainwashed from birth to think they're equal to her and that we should allow them to infest us

God the world is sickening

You do know that she's of spanish descent?

>Spanish is the same thing as beaner and nigger mongrel

No Jose

Why is the black chubster so charming?

True. She's better than them.

14 year olds being prostitutes is legal in your country?

Oh, that kind of mongrel. I thought you just meant "not American". Sorry for assuming your nationality.

She looks like a beaner to me.

Nah light Spaniards like her are white to me.

Not at all. She has a similar hair, eye and skin color to Lera. Maybe a little darker.

Features are different but hair, eye and skin color are similar.

Also Lera is better in my opinion.

And no one denies this is white

Logan's dead now and she's in the care of Canadians and we all know how accepting they are of that kind of stuff :^)

laura...laura i wonder why that name so familiar and then you post that

Who tf is Lera? I think Dafne is better because she has a unique beauty. She's slightly weird looking and it makes her more endearing.

That boy at the farm house wouldn't have lived long anyway, eyeballing Laura like that.

This exactly. Too perfect is weird, but little quirks make it 100x better.

Lera is perfection she beats her sorry

Dafne is cute though yes

I'm sad she didn't do any nude scenes in Logan

there's an italian cam rip way, audio and image is pretty good

I'm aware this is bait, but I am compelled to bite. You know full well no eleven year old will be doing any nude scenes in any American-made film.

is there a picture of Dafne with Murphy?

But Logan is from Alberta. Wouldn't he be accepting too in the kingdom of Trudeau II?

Pretty Baby

There's nothing wrong with nudity. Why are Americans such prudes?

I didn't say I thought there was anything wrong with it, but it just isn't done. And why would it be, when it would add nothing to the film?