So... Carrie is looking good in Iron Fist. Keanu is looking good

So... Carrie is looking good in Iron Fist. Keanu is looking good.

Can we get them a bit in the new Matrix movies or what?

[ Doesn't matter if they died there's loads of things you could do]

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/matrix-reboot-works-at-warner-bros-986292
youtube.com/watch?v=zGtYD5oT1jU
joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. No shitty cameos. No. No .No.nonononono

>new Matrix movies
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I know who I'm fapping to tonight!

It's weird. I never thought she was hot in the Matrix movies, but in Iron Fist, I'd go nuts deep and empty for hours.

>tonight

Maybe she could be in John Wick 3. Trinity in the 3rd Wick movie.

Shitty cameos in a shitty remake. What's wrong with that?

Nah, it's gotta' be all about shitskins now.

Where have you been?

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/matrix-reboot-works-at-warner-bros-986292

They haven't aged a bit.

autism

just don't watch it sperglord

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jesus christ kill yourself

>now
Didn't you notice the Matrix Trilogy ended on the hopeful note that all non-blacks were dead and justice and peace was restored to the world at last?

no because the new movie industry wants blacks in their roles

yes the redpill theory I've heard of it

>the new Matrix movies

U wot m8?

It wont be a reboot, it's a Matrix universe film instead. They should be referenced at the very least. Keanu wont be back unless the Wachowski sisters direct.

see They're making a new Matrix Cinematic Universe with Creed's Michael B. Jordan as the protagonist

>They're making a new Matrix Cinematic Universe with Nigger B. Nigger

not if I nuke Hollywood back to hell before that

Maybe they'll work from the remainder of the source material and drastically redeem the trilogy's latter installment's shit show.

This is going to suck dick.

They seem to have maintained the workouts they were doing during the original trilogy. Of course like LOTR, only the first movie is worth a damn.

What happened to sci-fi after 2001?

From an interview with Grant Morrison:

>The truth of that one is that design staff on The Matrix were given Invisibles collections and told to make the movie look like my books. This is a reported fact. The Wachowskis are comic book creators and fans and were fans of my work, so it's hardly surprising. I was even contacted before the first Matrix movie was released and asked if I would contribute a story to the website.
>It's not some baffling 'coincidence' that so much of The Matrix is plot by plot, detail by detail, image by image, lifted from Invisibles so there shouldn't be much controversy. The Wachowskis nicked The Invisibles and everyone in the know is well aware of this fact but of course they're unlikely to come out and say it.
>It was just too bad they deviated so far from the Invisibles philosophical template in the second and third movies because they blundered helplessly into boring Catholic theology, proving that they hadn't HAD the 'contact' experience that drove The Invisibles, and they wrecked both
'Reloaded' and 'Revolutions' on the rocks of absolute incomprehension. They should have kept on stealing from me and maybe they would have wound up with something to really be proud of - a movie that could change minds and hearts and worlds.

>They should have kept on stealing from me and maybe they would have wound up with something to really be proud of

you loser reddit cucks know that Neo was originally going to be played by WILL FUCKING SMITH????

aka a "n*gga"

go back to your safespace at /r/thedonald cucks

I can't stand Michael B Jordon in anything he's been in.

DROPPED

>it was niggerloving garbage then
>it's going to be niggerloving garbage now
woooow

Milf lesbo trinity and kilgrave. Were the only reasons to watch Jessica uggo.

>aka a "n*gga"
Just say nigger, you fucking pussy.

according to him he nicked it himself

> He has also said that much of the story was told to him by aliens when he was abducted during a trip to Kathmandu.

I hope Bryce Dallas Howard and Amy Adams are cast in the new reboot. No men please. No guns.

NIGGER

I'm sure Bryce Dallas Howard, Amy Adams and Jessica Chastain will all land roles alongside Michael B. Jordan and Idris Elba

it's not going to be just one, it'll be like an anthology of films set the in same universe like the Animatrix

I'm sure they can find a timeline or matrix version or reality to fit these guys in

Why is there only one Hollywood? It's bad for competition. Make more

youtube.com/watch?v=zGtYD5oT1jU

she's got better looking since the matrix, whats going on?

>Nah, it's gotta' be all about shitskins now.

The Wachowskis wanted Will Smith to play Neo, but he signed on to Wild, Wild West instead (which has widely been regarded as one of the first really bad moves of his career). Keanu Reeves himself is Asian. It was always a story about people of color and women fighting back against white oppressors.

host, edge of tomorrow, oblivion, district 9, cargo, tons of good movies.

That would be awesome.

Hot, all I could think of when Danny went under the desk in IF

>It was always a story about people of color and women fighting back against white oppressors.
Don't give too much credit there. The only white woman is Trinity, and at the end of the series she ends up where all whites belong - in a grave.

>fighting back against white oppressors

By...white oppressors? Also Keanh is half white

Is he playing a stronk transwoman?

"The machine" is entirely emblematic of white privilege, hence all the Agents being white and the Architect being white

The Animatrix really put an exclamation point on this

I'm saying the Wachowskis are white, what kind of cuck shit is WAAA FUCK WHITEY;(

That episode was pretty funny
>dude black people can run so fast they break the system

some day a black man will be so fast that no cop could ever catch him

and then they'll be free

i'd rather have Carrie in the next John Wick and maybe Bill from the whacky adventure movies

More like emblematic of black privilege

DUDE WE WUZ KUNG FU AND SAMURAIZ BUT DONTCHA WHERE DREADLOX CRACKA DATS DAT CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

Or they could stop committing crime

they need to John Wick 3.
Samuel Jackson say want to be in the Johh Wick.

We don't need Matrix movies

Fuck Samuel Hackson, token uncle tom should stick to credit card commercials

>"its only cultural appropriation when white people do it!"

I'm quite surprised that the motorcycle image hasn't been posted for this long in a thread about Carrie Anne Moss

they're both mentally ill

am i banned?

>new matrix
ew. but if they're doing a prequel forced cameos are a bad idea

>Neo not white
>Trinity not white
>the crew in the first Matrix not white

Lmao. And wasn't Sean Connery going to play Morpheus?

Exactly. Black privilege

True

They died? WTF spoiler that shit you fag.

thanks redditor for another awful post

"if" =I honestly can't remember if either of them dies or not. I've re-watched the Matrix 1 but I've never rewatched the others since the release

Trinity is impaled, dies in Neo's arms. Neo seems to be beaten to death/absorbed by Smith in their final battle, although it was all a diversionary tactic to get Smith "all in one place" and stall him until the Matrix can delete him - the last time Neo is seen, his lifeless body is being carried away by the machines

I appreciate it's the antithesis of everything Sup Forums stands for; but she gained some weight and looks better for it.

>Neo not white
Half white, sacrificed himself

>Trinity not white
Dead

>the crew in the first Matrix not white
Dead tranny, dead trannyfucker, dead horny kid or the douchebag who betrayed them all?

And remember this is what they died to protect and preserve: the last city of true humanity and freedom that the Agents wished to destroy forever.

0.22 , weooow

has she been in anything else good in recent years?

The Matrix was very good

The other installments should not exist, just leave it alone greedy hollywood kikes

"crime" is a social construct of white privilege and oppression

get woke at joincampaignzero.org/brokenwindows

Good? I know some people think Pompeii was good.

They better include this scene in the reboot. Its my favorite part of the trilogy.

*poot*

hilarious joke friend

Always worth a good kek, thanks for posting this

wait couldn't this actually be a prequel/sequel instead of a total reboot? like with the whole "you're the sixth Neo, Neo! lol!" thing

It's confirmed not to be a total reboot

pottery confirmed.

Where did they get all that melanin from?

stole it back from Yakub.

Smith doesn't look too hot

What kind of body type is that?

we wuz the one n sheeit

Into the trash it goes

Nah, the meme beggar king was bad enough they'd probably give her a fucking awful character too.

dem child bearing hips

There's this pic of Lawrence Fishburne in these ultra rad glasses.
10 internet point to this first one who finds it

Keanu gave some of his power to Carrie.

mine

>bottom left is clearly Eddie Murphy
>tfw colorblind

If these 2 had a kid it would probably be the first human to reach 200 years of age.

They deserve better than cheap cash-ins of cheap cash-in sequels.

Thank god the jewish producers knew better and controlled their insane directors enough for them to make 1 good movie.

As far as I'm concerned, there was only ever one Matrix movie.

Nothing Hollywood does at this point will make me consider otherwise. I'm fucking done.

>carrie, can you sign the vinyl please...carrie, carrie!

These people should just kill themselves

>filename

it's the "kneel so i can fuck your butthole with a iron strap-on" vibe