Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Maul...

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Maul? He was Sheev's apprentice before Dooku and Vader that used a double-bladed lightsaber. He fought against my master Qui-Gon on Naboo, and managed to kill him. Fortunately, even though I was still a Padawan I managed to cut him in half by taking advantage of the fact that he didn't know how to use the High Ground. However, it turned out that his hate somehow allowed him to survive getting cut in half and falling down a bottomless pit, and he somehow managed to escape from Naboo and become a cyborg spider on some other planet. Years later, during the Clone Wars, his brother Savage Opress found him and upgraded his cyborg legs. They went on a rampage across the Galaxy, trying to get revenge both on me and his former master Sheev. It's such a pity that he never told anyone that Sheev was a Sith Lord, that would have saved us a lot of trouble. They later took over Mandalore and killed the only woman I had ever loved right in front of me. Eventually, like 2 years ago ago in fact, Maul tracked me down here on Tatooine and I defeated him in just one strike, it was embarrassingly easy really. I held him in his arms as he died and closed his eyelids as a sign of respect, he was a good friend.

Tell me more. I love good space operator.

kek

>Luke did I ever tell you about Ezra Bridger? He was a space mexican that I had to save from the heat of the tatooine desert. He almost got killed by sand-people too. I'm not sure what it is about sand-people and teenage boys. He was skilled in the force and was crucial in forming the Rebel Alliance. He's probably dead now. He was a good friend.

Palpatine's name being revealed as Sheev did more to add to the franchise's meme value than TFA and Rogue One combined

>Yoda, did I ever tell you about Darth Maul? Thanks to my old Padawan, he's now deader than the first man to die in the Battle of the Naboo Boyne.
>He was a dirty fucking bastard Sith cunt.

TFA had like 3 or 4 memes and r1 had none since it was a good film

Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.

Go back to redd*t you fucking faggot

Is this him?

>Luke did I ever tell you about Count Dooku? He was a Jedi Master that fell to the dark side. He was responsible for creating the clones that formed the back bone of the empire. Your father and I fought him several times but my complete misplaced cockiness never actually allowed me to defeat him. Luckily your father was there the last time we fought and saved me from Dooku by cutting off his hands and then beheading him. He was a good friend.

>the EU
>
fuck off

The Clone Wars and Rebels are canon, deal with it.

>Republic citizen, did I ever tell you about the Confederacy of Independent Systems aka the Seperatist Alliance? We are a coalition of systems that have chosen to breakaway from the corrupt Republic of impotent plebs. We are good friends.

The fact they say Maul lived in all of this extended universe shit is so retarded. Honestly one of the most retarded and annoying things i've heard in my life.

He's been dead, fuck all of this extended nonsense.

Ezra is Snoke

>scrolling Sup Forums
>See pic related pop up
>ohyeahbooooiiii.tif

It's definitely retarded, I feel like there was a general sense among the community that Maul was snuffed out before his time and this was their pants-on-head solution to the "problem"

Because Star Wars doesn't have enough mute minor antagonists.

damn lol

>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I SHOULD REALLY BUILD A CASTLE HERE HATE YOU

>space mexican
He's Space Aladdin you dip

That shit only applies to Legends boio

>Because Star Wars doesn't have enough mute minor antagonists.
Name two.

Which star wars character is the coolest in design?

only white people are blessed with blue eyes.

What's the point of this joke? You can do it with anything unrelated

>Luke, did I ever tell you about a Tyrannosaurus Rex? The Tyrannosaurus Rex is a genus of coelurosaurian theropod dinosaur. The species Tyrannosaurus rex (rex meaning "king" in Latin), is one of the most well-represented of the large theropods. Tyrannosaurus lived throughout what is now western North America, on what was then an island continent known as Laramidia. Tyrannosaurus had a much wider range than other tyrannosaurids. Fossils are found in a variety of rock formations dating to the Maastrichtian age of the upper Cretaceous Period, 68 to 66 million years ago.[2] It was the last known member of the tyrannosaurids,[3] and among the last non-avian dinosaurs to exist before the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event.

i know who's the THICCEST.

Bringing Maul back was the dumbest thing in the Clone Wars series.

>I held him in his arms
So close OP.

Boba Fett
Zam Wesell

glabo gonjo chinwa

Luke, did I ever tell you about the Final Solution?

>Boba Fett
But he does talk

>Zam Wesell
literally who

Is this the absolute most stupid scene in the whole history of mankind?

I'm not even kidding, it's stupidity cannot be described.

What was Lucas thinking? Was it a joke all along?

>He was a space mexican

T-Rexs are not canon. Maybe legends but not canon.

>A) can be used to point out amusing inconsistencies in star wars lore
>B) can be used to make fun of wookiepedia autism

He didn't look like that anymore. He got a haircut and is taller now.

It's making fun of ridiculously stupid Star Wars ret con. It started out with a detailed description of obi wan and Vader's relationship to highlight how much he's bending the truth when he calls anakin a good friend.
If this sounds stupid, thats because it is. It's a meme, you dip.

>only white people are blessed with blue eyes.
>only white people
>people

Nice try, shitlord.

>The Christmas Special is not canon
nice try