ITT: We post the biggest piles of garbage we've sit all the way through

ITT: We post the biggest piles of garbage we've sit all the way through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ij79LQXZDEk?t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=oYMOb4PVOks
youtube.com/watch?v=Q71zyM0jPOY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAyGCYHbOIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Human Centipede

Pretty much any Eli Roth movie.

OP's movie isn't even that bad. Everyone's hamming it up and having a good time at least.

That's no shittier than your average kids movie. You sound like your ovaries are dried up.

>implying

The Matrix
That Sherlock Holmes movie with RDJ
The Tall Man

kino?

This, first and last Eli Roth movie I saw

How was the bonus senpai?

I fucking loved that movie
In retrospect it was a very kiddy movie and that certainly isn't going to fit with anyone watching it for the IP though

>That Sherlock Holmes movie with RDJ
That movie was absolutely, definitely, positively, beyond a shadow of a doubt, kino

is this a PSA on slowing down for corners?

Not once but twice.
I decided to give it a second chance, since it's Scorcese and fuckin DDL, and man, I even hated it more.

what a long stupid boring pile of fecal matter

ice age 3, twice in a row

I agree but theres this specific scene that i just can't comprehend how could it actually exist

youtu.be/Ij79LQXZDEk?t=40s
>0:40

What were they thinking?

Worst film I've ever seen.

I once watched the entirely of furry vengeance in a bus trip.
Longest Trip ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=oYMOb4PVOks

>literally googled worst film ever

I watched the fifty shades of grey movie one night while my internet was out.

I'm one of those guys that likes those "so good it's bad" films like The Room or Troll 2. Hell even Catwoman made me audibly kek a few times. I thought I'd get some laughs out of this, but nope. I've never seen a worst film since.

Burn after Reading.

delet

I still don't get it, were they trying to be realistic in the movie? or were they trying to make like a Lord of the Rings inspired in New York (which sounds ridiculous)

Somebody please explain to me how this movie works.

Beauty and the beast

Pure cancer in movie form.

man this looks horrible, I have to watch it now.

Space Monkeys 2

It's garbage and you know it.

Me and the GF couldn't sit through all of this movie, we had to watch it in chunks.

Gobble gobble, it's turkey time.

Twice in a row, back to back, at the theatre.

The characters being idiots is the main draw of the comedy. Do you not like stuff like that?

None of this compares to the mental torture that is "Snakeville"

youtube.com/watch?v=Q71zyM0jPOY

Legitimately the only movie I've ever gotten mad at
Only reason I didn't walk out is because I was with someone

This film is so terrible watching it ruined what was until that point a great night with buddies. Watched it hoping for a laughably bad film after we had some joy with the directors previous work.

It was easily the worst film any of us had ever seen but for some reason the experience of watching it was harrowing not hilarious. It might be because Rick Mayal turned up to completely debase himself. Or maybe because it copied the Soggy Bottom Boys scene from O'Brother for no reason.

Also this film only exists as a tax fraud operation for all the washed up celebs in the cast and landed the director in jail.
If you're Sony and Sandler its fine but if you're a no name you're gonna go to jail.

This

Pretty much it's why I hated the big lebowski almost as much.

wait, is that the actual soundtrack playing or something put over the top for YouTube copyright shit? also where is the blood. DDL walking around cleaving dudes and there wasn't a single drop.

I can swear to you that is the actual soundtrack, is a collection of bad decisions condensed in a scene.

stupidest thing is that they used this kinda hip hop beat for the fight scene and the rest of the soundtrack was fitting the 1800s music.

the youtube comments are so cringy

There was a movie about the Raven? That's literally the worst Poe story to turn into a film.

Meaningless, boring, lazily shot and edited, pretentious fucking garbage, and for some reason that's the reason its considered good.
This movie is shit.

Hello Pajeet, another day another rupee, huh?

Velvet Von Black is waifu though.

Not a fan of these monkeyshines.

American Hustle

i loved this when i was 4

I skipped school with my brother and we went and saw this in theaters. We were all edgy and shit smoking cigs in the back because we had the place to ourselves.

I'm not trolling, I'm not being ironic. This is 100% sincere. 2001 is right with it too.

Knight of Cups

Finally a non-meme answer. The movie itself isn't the worst I've seen, but the reasoning for it being considered good, as you say, makes me hate it so much more. This is the very definition of hipster trash that people pretend to like in order to appear intellectual.

Why do you consider it garbage?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAyGCYHbOIA

I couldn't take my eyes off of this movie due to how strange it was back when I was a kid.

Saddest movie I ever watched, it was like sitting through an Amy Schumer special.

Is this the one where the chick picks up a stranger who just so happens to be some sociopath rapist and she falls into a river and ends up at his abandoned rape/torture shack and ends up killing him with some cops gun?

I watched that shit in the background while I was dicking around in SC2 and I could still tell it was terrible.

Any initial shock value it had for it's time is now not that shocking, so we just have what's left.
It's message on freedom of choice was lost to the unlikable protagonist.
Attempting to make the speech 200% British detracted from dialog.
The dystopia seen is not really a dystopia. Sure some trash blows around and being a violent assulter/raper/murderer is hard. Aside from that it's hardly dystopian.
It still manages to be a complete bore. Often scenes in Kubrick's movies are completely idle. Some say it's artistic, but I do not find that to be the case. Good art makes you think, or makes you feel. Even modern artistic pieces like the urinal or 4' 33" make people feel angry despite literally being nothing.
And I'd argue for something to be the biggest pile of garbage, it needs undue praise. You can find any crappy bollywood or youtube-teir film and you can say it's objectively worse than any film here. Kubrick's films are obviously better than those in a pure comparison. However, this film has so much praise, seen as so culturally important, and hits top 10 lists so often, despite it's lack of quality. It's mundane, it's mediocre. It's somewhere between a 3 to 4 out of 10, but be herald as an 11/10, "best movie ever", "really made me think", is just insulting.

My friend defends this movie still because he claims it was heavily inspired by pulp fiction comics. I told him it's still a piece of shit.

He projects way too much meaning onto some shit when there probably isn't anything there.

My brother does the same shit about stupid fucking movies. I know it's not even his own thoughts, probably some faggot he read on Reddit.

This guy will defend the "artistic integrity" of anything. Everything has a deeper meaning. One day I'll make a copypasta of his 8 paragraph long pretentious rant defending Sausage Party or The Oatmeal.

Do it now

it wasn't THAT bad

snowpiercer

My ex made me watch this movie where this girl trains with Jeff bridges to become a gymnast. Worst movie ever. Luckily my gf let me play with her boobs while we watched it. So I didn't kill myself

>I have a girlfriend: the post

Why the fuck does that look like Aku?

Looks like my kind of movie. Thanks for the rec.

That movie is actually great so kys

I was so sad watching this just imagining the poor under paid animators having to animate dick jokes day in and day out for months.

>no one has posted Kickassia yet

Well that's because no one has sat all the way through it and not blown their brains out.

This isn't an ITT we post kino films thread, buckaroo

Bobby DeNiro is as great as ever.

Man French Stewart's career died.

This. When he was at that nice house visiting that Southern family and he kept embarrassing himself and abusing their kindness I lost interest. The whole thing was garbage, just a long, forced "haha so cringe" Reddit movie.

Forgot image

this, nothing else comes close. i even saw it in the theater.

It's not scary or unsettling. Characters are terrible. Premise is dumb. Pool scene.

What about the scene where it was pretending to be his Mom with her titties hanging out, then proceeding to ride him?

t. Uzbek

What? This movie was based as fuck
I don't think you could deepthroat my monster cock

twice I've shown this to people on tinder dates and they've ended up sucking my dick

You take that back this is Kino.

sounds like an awesome movie m8

>story
Spotted the pleb

This movie is actually bretty comfy