What are some ways theaters could up the moviegoing experience?

>complimentary candy
>half off on weekdays for drinks and popcorn
>complimentary handjob
>off days for designated shootas
>slushie snowboarding/skiing arena

>off days for designated shootas

wat

I meant shotas

Don't pretend to be me, faggot. And yes, I meant shotas.

It's an american theater

>crab legs
>single policy, no fucking couples allowed

You know the thread shows how many people have posted in it, right? Samefagging is never okay.

Oh. Hot. Like, only shotas can go, or shotas get in free? Or the theater designates a shota for each patron?

Stop samefagging you cringe-machine.

shooters you fukn idiot SHOOTERs

The latter.

Once again, stop samefagging.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I don't see how you can possibly know that. OP said shootas. That is one letter away from shotas, and two letters away from shooters. Occam's razor dictates that he probably meant shotas.

The thread shows how many unique posters are here. OP tried samefagging to bump it. Then it went up to five unique posters when I first posted, meaning that:

Are the people in this thread. Since then, OP has been samefagging obsessively about this shota thing, as 13 posts later, there are still only five people.

One of those posts I called samefag was somebody else besides OP, but the rest were him, and is too. Still only five people in this thread. OP is a samefag.

Honestly just decently priced concessions. Also theater near me has reclining seats and $5 matinee. That should be the standard.

All meant as a reply to not me. Still at five people.

>being this wrong
Because that post was me, OP, saying shooter, the rest were someone else i didnt bump the thread either fuk off

singles only day

Homie, please stop pretending to be me. It's sad.

Yeah right. 19 posts with 7 people, but you're not samefagging.

ITT: no one who is correct about anything.

All theaters should have reserved seating, reclining seats, and tables so you can order food before the show and they bring it out to you when the movie starts. Also piss bags for all movies longer than 2 hours.

I'm correct in saying that OP will not stop obsessively samefagging to bump his own thread.

Who are you people? Get the fuck off my thread. You guys aren't me, I really did mean Shotas.

Thank you, I've been trying to tell me I meant shotas this whole fucking time.

What the hell? This isn't me. I meant shota's.

Subwoofers in every chair so we can really feel the movie.

Who the fuck are you guys? I meant shotas.

OP here: Just want to clear some things up. First, I meant SHOTAs, not SHOOTERs. Second, I meant shotas because I prefer the company of you males. Third, if anyone tells you otherwise, they are a samefag.

Seriously who are you guys? Please stop pretending to be me so we can carry on with this thread.

I am the disgusting, boylusting OP. Who are you?

Doesn't reply to me or my falcon's son ever again.

Its Whom* and I already stated Shootas was a typo and I meant Shotas. Please leave my thread.

OP here. What are some ways theaters can improve the moviegoing experience? Here are some suggestions from me, the Original Poster

>Complimentary shotas
>half off weekdays for shotas and shota enthusiasts like me, the Original Poster
>Complimentary handjobs from the all-shota staff
>off days for designated shotas
>slushie snowboarding shotas/skiing shota area

Please stop, this is the first thread I made after learning for 3 years and its a failure.

OP here

Disregard, I suck cocks

Real OP here

Disregard this post, I suck shota cocks.

PLEASE STOPPP

What did you mean by "shootas"?

I meant Shotas

Theaters in Japan have auditoriums dedicated to loli-screenings only

>post yfw this will never happen in the US

This entire thread is proof that Sup Forums deserves to be shut down

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS ME, MY MEN, OP HERE, BUT ONLY ONE. OF YOU!

FIRST ONE TO DUBS GETS TO STAY IN MY THREAD!

I get dubs all day, bitch nigga.

No you don't.

CHECK THEM NIGGERS

A fully automated Burrito Dispenser at the front of the viewing area. The seat you sit in has a keypad on your armrest that allows you to enter in a code for the burrito you desire.

Upon entering a code and hitting "OK", an aluminum-wrapped 2 pound burrito is jettisoned from the dispenser at 20 mph directed at your seat.

Renting theaters out for video game players during slow times in the morning on weekends. Say 20 bucks ahead.

excellent get, ok idea.

holy shit im a get machine.

bigger titties on the theater wetnurses is all i ask

always nearly dry by the time they get to me

there's not much you can really do. theatres in my country are already serving actual meals that are delivered to your seat, and reserved seating, that kind of stuff.

outside of gimmicky shit like moving chairs and smell-o-vision or some shit, i can't think of anything else, but that would just detract from the experience imo, like 3d, but maybe normies would like it.

single booths
its almost impossible for me to enjoy a movie when people are talking or on phones

hell, you sniff during a movie and im taken out of the experience. maybe headphones?

niggers tongue my anus

OP here, please leave your offtopic discussion off my thread while we discuss ways to improve the movie going experience.