Marvel's Iron Fist Scene

What do you guys think about Marvel's Iron Fist?

youtube.com/watch?v=wc3QISwojpQ

On its own, its mediocre at best. Compared to Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones season 1 its shit. On par with Luke Cage I guess

Easily the worst of the Marvel seasons on Netflix.

JJ > DDS2 > DDS1 > Luke Cage > IF

Episode 8 summing it up pretty well:
>"I've been training for 15 years to control my body, my mind, and my emotions."
>*immediately has a panic attack because air turbulence reminded him of his mom*

For what everyone assumed was going to be the most powerful and most stoic of the Defenders, Danny Rand is such a fucking manchild.

Also, MUH KILLING IS BAD. How long till Claire meets Punisher, or at least post-Punisher DD who was fine with ninja sniping when it counted?

Iron Fist isn't a better show then Daredevil but I think it's better then Jessica Jones and maybe on par with Luke Cage. All the shows have their own problems (except Daredevil)

>muh fist

mediocre considering the amount of potential, essentially it fails on its building blocks and feels like iron man with kung fu

>JJ first
HAHAHAHAHAHA
DD>DD2>JJ>LC user

I dont understand all the hate that this show is getting; I think it's really good.

Is ok, but I expected more and better combats

Fair enough

The combat in IF is nowhere near DD

I'm not sure how I feel about them shoehorning Claire into all the series tho xD

The acting is terrible how can Sup Forums not tell

Joy, Ward and Harold are soulless

DD S1 > DD S2 > IF > Jessica Jones ..........................… > LC

Luke Cage is akin to paint drying. The snooziest of snoozefests. Mike Colter has all the charisma and screen presence of a garden variety goldfish. He's easily the second worst actor (Foggy FTW) in the MCU. I do like that they named all the episodes after Gangstarr joints though.

DD1 > DD2 > LC > IF > JJ

I enjoyed JJ the first watch through but I couldn't muster a second one, it just doesn't keep me as entertained as the all the other Marvel Netflix shows do

I really like the HDR10 master of this show (and all the Marvel Netflix shows). Dark scenes with bulbs and city neons in the background look neat as fuck

It's good

I'm like halfway through and I feel like Ward is getting way more development than anyone else.

I don't even hate the guy, I feel bad for him.

He gets less attention in the second half

Its worse than Daredevil season 1
Its worse than Daredevil season 2
Its worse than eps 1-7 of Luke Cage
Its better than eps 8-13 of Luke Cage
Its better than Jessica Jones

I actually agree completely, when Cottonmouth dies in Luke cage is when it gets much worse. the whole Diamondback plotline was retarded

How the fuck does this show get 17% score on rotten tomatoes.
It isn't that great, but it's very much watchable, and many many horrible shows get at least 60-70.

Critics nowadays are a fucking joke. They are the last people you should listen to. IMDB pleb score is 100 times more reliable than RT.

It was okay, nothing too special but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I found it to be better than Luke Cage, probably on par with Jessica Jones. Definitely not better than Daredevil.

Iron Fist is kind of a boring character anyway, so this felt just like a stepping stone to introduce him before The Defenders.

How can someone rate Luke Cage above Jessica Jones? David Tennant alone makes it better than anything Luke Cage related.

DD1 > DD2 > LC (best part was Cottonmouth) > IF > JJ (only good thing about the show was Killgrave and her ass)

JJ was stronger than the second half of daredevil season 2.

jesus christ seems like every show I've watched lately has that fucking psych ward bullshit.

David Tennant is all JJ really has going for it desu

Luke Cage is just an overall more entertaining show IMO

DD>IF>LC>JJ is the only correct answer.

When the fuck are we getting a Punisher series? Literally the only capeshit that I care about.

Tennant wasn't able to carry the entire show on his own.

I heard that it was coming after The Defenders, so maybe early 2018

OFFICIAL RANKING:
-DD
-DD2
POWERGAP
-
-
-
-
-

-JJ
-LC
-IF

Cottonmouth > Killgrave desu

I kinda like the characters in JJ. The only thing that really sucks about it are horrible fight scenes.

In Luke Cage everyone is wooden as fuck, the only good performances were Cottonmouth and Rosario Dawson

"Official"

Jessica Jones would have worked much butte as a 6-7 episode series. The shows quality drops like a rock once they start repeating the whole capture Tennant than he gets away cycle over and over.

DoubleDigits confirm

He was good, but the fucking Diamondback nigger is retarded and the most terrible villain I've ever seen in a TV show.

One thing I dont like about Iron Fist is that Claire is saying shit like "Sweet Christmas" I'm fine if Luke does it but anymore then that and it is overdoing it

The character was shit, but the actor did a good job

IF is to martial arts as Luke Cage is to music.

They're all bringing certain things to the table.

Also there are some really great shots of various locations around New York or inside some of the buildings

and the Iron Fist ability is pretty rad

>jessica jones
is this bait? it's the most boring drawn out shit ever

He became Iron Fist to escape dealing with his parents deaths. It's literally the only thing that causes him to lose control.

DD S2 Punisher
DD S1
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones
DD2 S2 Electra

too many white people
2/10

this

So... does he wear the mask at the end or nah?

Watch and find out!

I haven't seen it but my guess is nah

>the one with the white guy > the one with the other white guy > the one with the black > the one with the woman > the other one with a woman

I want Sup Forums to leave.

I want you to go back to your website where your liberal opinion is reaffirmed.

>muh defenders