The feather duster got niggered

>the feather duster got niggered
It was the single thing I most feared about seeing this.

Honestly, fuck Disney.

>Sup Forumsbaby's most feared aspect of a remake was a feather duster having a black actress
Are you literally shaking?

>hottest character in disney history turned into an ugly brown ape hybrid
Every rational person would be disappointed at that. Your silly Sup Forums boogeyman has nothing to do with that. Nice (retarded) strawman though.

The western world has been explointing Africa on near every level for literally centuries and still does. Kids and people mine the materials for your smartphones with bare hands while the civilized West hands them out like candy and destroys Africa's market with dumping.
This shit is going full circle. Get used to it. It's all comming back for us. It's a law of nature and it is well deserved.

Was she still attractive, or did they go full progressive acceptance?

>>hottest character in disney history

It's an animated feather duster...

>that implied cunnilingus

>every rational person
>hottest disney character

Rational people don't care about children's movies, and she's definitely not the hottest character.

Jesus Christ what is your idea of being a rational adult? Do you know what a mortgage is? Taxes? Life Insurance? Have you graduated high school?

it's spelled Texas you dumbass

We've reached the point where people are wailing in autistic rage at the idea of a black person playing an anthropomorphic feather duster

LOL

>hottest character in disney history
Dude.. Are you autistic? Holy shit

Well, some whites ended slavery. The people who post images like this, in all likelihood, would have probably been on the side of the whites who fought against ending slavery.

Literally the babe in OPS gif

Implying isnt solid ground to stand on

Since the age of Enlightenment you mean? Not really actually, no.

Maybe if Africa wasn't filled with low-IQ "people", they'd be able to actually utilize these materials themselves. They're not though, so I hope they at least found/find some enjoyment getting exploited by whites and the Chinese

>Implying isnt solid ground to stand on

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Are you a Russian troll or just stoned? Either way, your English is lacking.

>hotest character in a Disney movie
>feather duster

Bruh, we all know the Prince in human form was the hottest person in Disney history...

What's YOUR tax policy?

>explointing

Only a russian troll would have such poor reading comprehension

>The western world has been explointing Africa on near every level for literally centuries and still does

More like the Western world has been utilizing the resources that Africans haven't for centuries.

Maybe they should stop reproducing ad infinitum and relying on aide from other countries.

meet me at the squatting center, we're going to settle this

Okay, ace. How about you point me to single example of the sentence, "Implying isn't solid ground to stand on" used by any credible writer in any published text in the history of the English language. Go ahead and google it right now. Find me one example. One.

And some whites owned slaves :)

>you
Lol

Yeah, good point, you're right.

> has been utilizing the resources that Africans haven't
Lol like man-power? Are you fucking joking?

>Maybe they should stop reproducing ad infinitum and relying on aide from other countries.
You seem to know jack shit on foreign aid and how that shit is only keeping shit bad down there.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did this happen? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want the feather duster to be white and fix this broken film. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought the white anime feather duster was polling well among viewers???? This is so fucked.

>fought against ending slavery

The only demokkkrats here are redditors

What did niggers do with their "manpower"?
>You seem to know jack shit on foreign aid and how that shit is only keeping shit bad down there.
Sweetie, niggers don't need foreigners to "keep their shit bad".

Dan Stevens was hot af though.

Yeah, great points all around, as expected.

Wow, no arguments

You should get a gun and show them, user.

As a reply to that empty shitpost of yours? No, why?

>Go to see Kong today because bored
>Get to theater
>Line is out the door and around the corner
>Ask if there is any way to get a ticket for something else
>No, wait in line
>Ask a person close to the door how long it took
>25mins
>Leave

Jesus I didn't think this would make trainloads of dosh
>Its on 5/9 screens at my local theater

Lol

Because you came in this thread wanting replies to your post while already expecting what kinds of responses you would get? Trying to weasel your way out of it now doesn't work honeybuns

I don't even know what's going on

This thread just reminded me that there's an autistic girl on deviantart who has commissioned hundreds of images of that fucking candle getting tickled, I thought you guys might be interested in that

Go be a Wagecuck somewhere else, faggot.

>black women who are attracted to white men
>statistically lower than average rates of divorce

>Do you know what a mortgage is? Taxes? Life Insurance? Have you graduated high school?
High-brow intellectual right here

>supporting Disney
>ever

Wait, why? The Beast I would understand, with that massive buffalo dong of his, but Lumiere? Why?

Lol what?
Ok let me see if I can make out the point in your earlier post. Your point was that since "Africans don't work", right? And that it hence somehow was ok to take them on boats to the US and make them, I take it? Was that what you were going for in your 'argument'?

>dead bad people did bad things
>therefore you deserve your country destroyed by low IQ third world savages
Probably the most retarded non sequitur I've ever heard out of a liberal.

China is exploiting Africa far more right now than the West ever did, btw. Fucking idiot.

>Lol what? I can't even remember what I said myself two posts ago lol
I asked you what niggers did with their manpower that you feel they were exploited. It's not like they advanced much in civilization, after building the pyramids of course that is.

No one knows why

Yeah, I'm more offended at the fact that this British gremlin is supposed to be a beautiful French girl

>Rational people don't care about children's movies
BatB is art, dummy. Your arbitrary categorization of it is a canard.

>she's definitely not the hottest character.
Incorrect, but irrelevant regardless.

>Do you know what a mortgage is? Taxes? Life Insurance? Have you graduated high school?
Yes to all. I make six figures in skilled trades. ALL of that is irrelevant to any point, and you're doing nothing other than creating a false dichotomy fallacy. What a shitty shitpost.

>another retarded strawman
Let me fix that for you, moron:
>We've reached the point where people are finally starting to point out the hypocrisy of 'black-washing' white character parts in historical pieces for the insane dogma of political correctness, as well as the aesthetic misfortune of having to see so many ugly people on a movie screen.

>dead bad people did bad things
You chose to overread the part where this shit is still going on under other names to this day, dipshit.
>China is exploiting Africa far more right now than the West ever did, btw
Lol. Right. I'm sure they are, faggot.

>I asked you what niggers did with their manpower that you feel they were exploited
I don't know, being free, goathearding and farming or living in kingdoms and shit? You know, not being slaves mostly.

I can't be the only one that enjoyed this movie.

>demokkkrats

Ah, yes. The DemoKKKrats. Because the modern KKK is heavily in favor of the modern Democratic Party. We know this because how strong Obama polled with the Klan. There was never any polar shift between the two parties at any point. All those current Red States fighting for the Party of Lincoln. You know, Georgia, Virginia, Florida, Arkansas, the Carolinas, Texas, Louisianna, Mississippi, Tennessee. ALL LINCOLN-LOVERS! They fucking worshipped the guy. Still do.

...Wait. Lincoln was in charge of the Confederacy, right?.

>being this fucking retarded
Look at the fucking gif

If you are interested in this sort of shit, there's a guy on deviantart who had an airbag fetish, as in he got off to airbags deploying while females sat in the driver's seat.

>I don't know, being free, goathearding and farming or living in kingdoms and shit?
So nothing. Their cottonpicking power was an untapped resource.

The failure of Africa as a continent is due overwhelming to the vastly lower IQs, higher propensity to violence, and low impulse control of native Africans. All of this is provable scientific fact. 'muh poor colonized victims' doesn't work as an argument. sorry.

Blacks literally sold their own peers to slavers.

Also, the various tribes around Africa fucking HATE each other in the most racist terms, and always have, to the point of brutally slaughtering and even often eating each other.

And if they had had the means and technology to invade us, they would have. It's not like Europeans were "evil", people just do what they do, Europeans just happened to have an edge at the time.

Stop with the guilt. Humans are terrible. Who even cares.

Just LIVE and THRIVE motherfucker.

Not him, but fair point.

We're still talking about a children's movie though and have probably some 30 year old single guy complaining that the "hot broomstick from the Beauty and the Beast" is now black.

>You chose to overread the part where this shit is still going on under other names to this day, dipshit.
That would be the elite banker puppets that control our countries you fucking moron. The average Westerner has had NOTHING to do with any of that bullshit, and your 'justice' is still a non sequitur regardless.

>he doesn't know what China is doing in Africa right now
Holy shit. You are embarrassingly ignorant.

L-link? Sounds interesting

>BatB is art, dummy
Yes, and you're being a true patron to the arts by jerking off to the thought of an animated feather duster & complaining when tat same character is played by someone of a different race in the shitty remake

go back to r/the_donald

>We're still talking about a children's movie though
Which is an utterly irrelevant categorization you use to diminish its perceived importance rather than address points.. We're talking about a piece of art, period.

>and have probably some 30 year old single guy
Engaged, actually. I do happen to be 30, though.

>complaining that the "hot broomstick from the Beauty and the Beast" is now black.
Again with the same strawman. See the previous post again for the actual reason:

What amazing ability to think and differentiate redditors have.

>hurr leddit
Not an argument.

>to the vastly lower IQs
>vastly
> this is provable scientific fact
This simply isn't correct and you're blowing this ridiculously out of proportion on purpose here, Billy-Bob.
>higher propensity to violence, and low impulse control
I'm pretty sure there are tons of studies linking this sort of behaviour to lack of education, too, not that you'd care most likely.
>'muh poor colonized victims' doesn't work as an argument
Well since this shit never really ended economically in many fields (as in trade 'agreements' literally forced on countries), it pretty well does, I would say.

>go back to r/the_donald
Great job reddit

pn2560486 on deviant
>Basically I'm looking for a three picture color comic. The first picture would involve a young woman wearing a nice dress and her seat belt slamming on the brakes in an attempt to avoid having an wreck. The second picture would involve the woman's airbag inflating and cushioning her as the seat belt strains to hold her in place. The final picture would involve the now deflating airbag pooling into her lap as she struggles to take off the seat belt after the crash. Unharmed and more annoyed (and faintly aroused) than anything.

>This simply isn't correct
How do you know? As far as taking IQ seriously goes, there is evidence supporting it.

kek

>We're talking about a piece of art, period.
OK, calm down now.

>Engaged, actually.
Good for you. Glad to see gay people profiting of their new rights now.

>profiting of
Wow, "u mad", "u gay" AND a spelling mistake, you really did a number on him bro xD

>This simply isn't correct
Two standard deviations lower intelligence is a colossal difference between population group averages.

>Billy-Bob.
Nice non-argument. Steven (Pinker) would be a better name to use though. You know, the widely known and regarded brain scientist?

>I'm pretty sure there are tons of studies linking this sort of behaviour to lack of education
Lower socio-economics contributes to violence, certainly, but race correlates higher. The richest blacks still have higher rates of violence than the poorest whites. Also, look up the MAOA gene, which is linked to aggression and which blacks have a much higher rate than all other races.

>Well since this shit never really ended...it pretty well does, I would say.
Again, the genetic short-comings of blacks far outweigh outside influence. Africa was a shit hole before Europe found it, and most of it will remain that way without outside help.

I have read that one study some of those new/pol/ Easter Europe white power ppl keep posting. And even if this is correct the difference was absolutely not a "vast" one.

As far as averages are concerned a 10 point difference is vast.

Not him, but no it isn't. There is nothing "historically accurate" about Beauty and the fucking Beast. Virtually every single aspect of the Disney version of the story is complete fantasy nonsense. If we aren't getting our panties in a bunch over the names, the accents, the costumes, the sets, or anything else everyone is okay with, why is it "insane" that there is a person who is the "wrong color" in a fucking bit part at the very end of the fucking movie? Half the characters speak with fucking cockney accents save for the candlestick for no reason, but GOD FUCKING FORBID THEY USE A NIGGER FOR TWO SECONDS! That would absolutely SHATTER my suspension of disbelief. What am I supposed to tell my fictional children when they ask me, "DADDY, WERE THERE NIGGERS IN FRANCE IN WHATEVER NON-SPECIFIC AND UNIMPORTANT REGION OF FRANCE DURING THIS NON-SPECFIC AND UNIMPORTANT TIME IN FRENCH HISTORY?" What do you want me to do, lie to them? They'll be DEVASTATED!

But your second point is fair.

>u mad
That's what you got from that? From me telling the guy to calm down because he calls a Disney movie a "piece of art"?

>u gay
I'm pretty sure the man can take a joke since he seems to be pretty settled in his identity. Other than you apparently, you raging homo

>he called art art
ayy

>I'm pretty sure the man can take a joke since he seems to be pretty settled in his identity.
I found this to be a perfectly respectable response though.

>That's what you got from that?
Well yeah, if that's your whole response to a certain remark that basically what it is. Do you think you have advanced the discussion with it?

the 91' version is still better, but I enjoyed the new one too

Mrs. Potts telling LeFou he's too good for someone like Gaston though

>this is the original character

HMMMMMMM THIS IS TOO G-DDAMN WHITE FOR ME DONT YOU THINK MR SHEKELBERG, WHY YES I AGREE SCHOLOMESTEIN

Her human form in both movies has like .5 seconds of screentime, why is this an issue?

>honeybuns

Ah, the same retarded /tg/ argument of "WUUHHH it has ELVES and MAGIC DRAGONS in it and you're whining about REALISM???"

You're a fucking idiot.

>There is nothing "historically accurate" about Beauty and the fucking Beast
It's OBVIOUSLY set in late 18th or early 19th century France.

>Virtually every single aspect of the Disney version of the story is complete fantasy nonsense
Yeah, like Paris. A fantasy city.

>Half the characters speak with fucking cockney accents
Which was also admittedly distracting, though it seems english accents has simply become a catch-all for all things historical or fantasy or bad guy, regardless of setting.

Having half the cast being fucking Mongols is FAR MORE JARRING than a few accent mistakes, though. And so is ~30% of the cast being black. It's purely shoe-horned in for political correctness and completely detracts from the immersion of the experience. Which is exactly what Armond White's review states, correctly.

Now please post the number of seconds of screentime she has. I'll wait.

>A modern Disney movie is art.
Come on now. Really? Are marvel movies art to you too then? I see no reason why they shouldn't be then.

see

Dude, you're fucking retarded. First they race swap the animated feather duster lady who literally exists as a sight-gag at the end of a children's movie about a Stockholm Syndrome lady and her giant monster boyfriend, next they're genociding my entire race. I heard it on Info Wars. Fucking Jews. What did Aryans ever do to these assholes that made them such d-bags?

TRIGGERED
RIGGERED
IGGERED
GGERED
GERED
ERED
RED
ED
D

>And even if this is correct the difference was absolutely not a "vast" one.
You clearly know nothing about IQ. ~70 average vs. ~100 average is an absolute gigantic difference and very obviously accounts for the condition of Africa compared to the rest of the world.

Even within Europe, the countries with low 90's average IQs (Spain, Portugal, Greece) are doing noticeably poorer than the countries with low 100's IQs (Germany, UK)

This is not a relevant argument. If you can't understand why, you're not very smart.

>tfw Gugu Mbatha-Raw is legitimately prettier than Emma Watson

I mean don't get me wrong Watson isn't ugly, but she's just plain. She exudes no sexiness or beauty. She's just boring.

Really cool strawman fallacy, bro.

No argument to be found.

Here's what really happened, dummies:
>People are finally starting to point out the hypocrisy of 'black-washing' white character parts in historical pieces for the insane dogma of political correctness, as well as the aesthetic misfortune of having to see so many ugly people on a movie screen.

>he doesn't know IQ is affected by prenatal and early childhood nutrition
>he doesn't realize he's referring to poorer nations like Greece that have high levels of poor prenatal/early childhood healthcare
>he's posting about IQ rates of people he's never met to people he will never met on a Cambodian knitting forum
>he's this angry a nigger is playing a feather duster in a remake he isn't going to see of a movie that came out before he was born

WEW LAD

The argument is that they changed a super insigificant bit of the movie by that, and yet some of you people rage.
Hell - I wouldn't be surprised they did that to get that overblown reaction from people that are so super sensitive about race issue in their movies to expose guys like you.

>tfw 'Gugu' is someone's actual name on the same planet I live on

I wasn't making an argument, I was saying you're triggered.

Which, by the way, you are. Why do you care so much that a side character with less than thirty seconds of screen time is a nigger?

Shit, the people with a stick up their ass about LeFou going fag have more of a leg to stand on in terms of outrage.