whosdatedwho.com/dating/prince-aly-khan
whosdatedwho.com/dating/shah-mohammad-reza-pahlavi
whosdatedwho.com/dating/omar-sharif
wikifeet.com/Bettie_Page
efukt.com/21881_Chuck_Berry_Farting_On_Hookers.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NfQaaLtRI9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do warren beatty

how did this hideous looking dude date so many white women in the fucking 50s and 60s?

>hideous looking dude date

Whn you get lead roles in Broadway and get your own shows, that doesn't really matter at all

but he was black
and short
and genuinely looked like a little monkey

He's not hideous for one

>How did this hideous looking Satanist date so many white women in the fucking 50s and 60s

Fixed.

telegraph.co.uk/film/the-witch/satanism-anton-lavey-hollywood/

lol..he's really ugly even by black standards

>According to our records, Sammy Davis Jr. is possibly single.

whosdatedwho.com/dating/ava-gardner

>actresses were so much more classy back then!
>unlike the whores these days like amy adams and bryce dallas howard who are both married to their only and first (maybe) boyfriends for more than a decade!

Jewish privilege.

>whosdatedwho.com/dating/eddie-anderson-and-katharine-hepburn

apparently she dated this hideous looking black guy in the 1930s for 3 years yet when you google it absolutely nothing comes out

where are they even getting this from

>and (believe it or not), enjoyed a ‘relationship’ with black comedian Eddie ‘Rochester’ Anderson from 1932 to 1935. What kind of relationship that was is anyone’s guess

He was in the fucking rat pack and super talented and an honorary white guy plus Jewish. Of course he got top tier trim, he hung out with Kennedy for fucks sake.

>May Britt
>Swedish Born
HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

he's Sammy fucking Davis fucking Junior you retards

white women are ugly as fuck.

Sammy Davis Jr. is whiter than everybody in this thread

>According to our records, Sammy Davis Jr. is possibly single.

that particular period was faced with a drought of BBC. ol' slick dick sammy davis did his part to fill the void.

Because the past wasn't as racist as your pc zealot university professors have been telling you

He's a black Jewish cyclops. Shit, I'd want to date him just to say I did.

>Nichelle Nichols, Eartha Kitt

lucky guy.

sure

There's a reason Kenneth Anger called his book Hollywood Babylon

whosdatedwho.com/dating/prince-aly-khan

whosdatedwho.com/dating/shah-mohammad-reza-pahlavi

whosdatedwho.com/dating/omar-sharif

gardner bergman and kelly all got kebab'd
what a bunch of whores

Kek. Michelle Nichols aka Uhura just banned me on Twitter.

what the fuck did you do

Alt-right crusading.

Is this christoph waltz mom?

Davis told Boyar, “You know, I reached a point with the indignities, the injustices, the nastiness, the racial abuses . . . I got to the point where I wanted to get the whitest, the most famous chick in the world and just show ’em. To show everybody, yeah, guess what I’m doing with her! How do you like that?”

Confidential held a mirror up to America’s mid-50s paranoia and obsessions, its collective fears and fantasies: race, Communism, sex, miscegenation, homosexuality. As early as March 1955, it ran an article whose headline read: “What Makes AVA GARDNER Run for SAMMY DAVIS JR.? Some girls go for gold, but it’s bronze that ‘sends’ sultry Ava Gardner . . . ” And in the following year, “S-H-H! Have You Heard the Latest About SAMMY DAVIS JR.? What is it Sammy’s got that the girls go for?”

wikifeet.com/Bettie_Page

this sum serious footpussy

“I knew we were in trouble then—that was the beginning. Sammy had no choice but to tell me everything,” Silber recalls, “because nobody could touch that telephone, except Sammy or me. Sammy had been with hundreds of white girls, some quite big names, like Ava Gardner—although that was no romance. That was just ‘Let’s go over and get laid.’ This was different. Frank knew this was big trouble. He had to tell Frank because Frank had an interest in the Sands.”

This is probably the most autistic yet normie website I've ever encountered
thanks for the 5mins of entertainment

I thought that was Anthony Cumia

Sinatra loved Davis and worshiped his talent; he had helped put his career back on track after the car crash. But there was always an undercurrent of indebtedness in their relationship. Sinatra would give him a part in the 1960 movie Ocean’s Eleven and pay him $100,000 for a few days’ work, but to earn his salary Davis had to play a singing garbageman. Could it be that Sinatra was sore over Davis’s dalliances with his former wife Ava Gardner? The Rat Pack camaraderie was overrated anyhow. “It was all kisses and hugs and it didn’t mean rat shit,” remembers Tony Curtis. “It was just the nature of the profession.”
sinatra got cucked

“When Cohn found out about Kim and Sammy, he put a contract out—not to kill him, really, but to break both his legs and to put out his other eye.”

“I’m looking for someone to marry. I got the call this morning. I have to marry a black chick, and I’m looking for someone to marry.”

This was Harry Cohn,head of Columbia Pictures. Tough ghetto dude from New York.

i mean i understand the concept of charisma and fame, but a oneeyed 5'6 black guy who's ugly even by black standards doing around fucking white women by the hundreds including some of hollywood's biggest stars, in the 1950's?

insane

>how does a cool and successful dude who's renowned for hanging out with a pack of other cool and successful dudes get puss

Gee, I wonder.

efukt.com/21881_Chuck_Berry_Farting_On_Hookers.html
I like to do that

Sammy Davis Jr. objectively had the best singing voice in the Rat Pack

youtube.com/watch?v=NfQaaLtRI9g

He does these impersonations; you'd swear it was the real people!

Truth.