What's the Elvish word for friend?

What's the Elvish word for friend?

>Elves picked a word that will never be spoken by accident, because there are no black people in middle earth

pretty smart tbqh

Ott'irghun

I believe the correct word in Elvish is "A Dependent"

Melon

>QUICK GET INTO THE MINES!

>QUICK GET OUT OF THE MINES!

So what was the tentacle rape monster?
Surely it's powerlevel must have been lower than a Balrogs.

>fly you fools
>characters had no wings
>Gandolph was secretly telling them to fly the eagles

Belloq

Uh, you don't get to bring friends

Came to post this

*record scratch*

This was one of the changes I actually liked

Balrogs are Maiar on the same level as Gandalf and Sauron

the watcher is just one of the many monsters Morgoth created for shits and giggles and isn't close to as strong as a Maiar

>came

Why is the Door to a DWARF city sealed with a ELVISH puzzle?

suck my sweaty balls

I don't get it

Just had a fucking deja vu... I've the same two posts before

Dorfs never write their language where others can read and potentially decipher it.

They are based on secretive semitic people who are to remain nameless.

fun fact: Dwarves were created by a different god than the one that created elves and men

10/10

another fun fact: since Balrogs are Maiar they could take different forms, much as Sauron once did.

Dwarves are also technically the oldest race on the planet because they were made before the Elves showed up.

That joke is probably twice as old as you are.

Not-dwarf

melon pan

It is a mystery.

> 'What was the thing, or were there many of them? '
>'I do not know,' answered Gandalf, 'but the arms were all guided by one purpose. Something has crept, or has been driven out of dark waters under the mountains. There are older and fouler things than Orcs in the deep places of the world.' He did not speak aloud his thought that whatever it was that dwelt in the lake, it had seized on Frodo first among all the Company.

1. The Dwarves don't like using their language with outsiders and will use other people's languages among them.
2. The door was built to facilitate trade with a nearby Elvish settlement. The leader of the Elves helped make the door and drew everything on it.

Taxx'evas'ion