Is it worth watching? or is it just more sjw noise?

is it worth watching? or is it just more sjw noise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWqTj-LuXCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=GWqTj-LuXCs

Oh my god for ONCE can you stop crying about women and just watch a goddamn movie. How do you even function out there?

>
>
>Oh my god for ONCE can you stop crying about women

We would if the rest of the country would.

No one's bitching about women, he's asking if it's SJW garbage. Obviously if it was just because a woman was in it he would dismiss it right off the bat.

Also OP, no it's not SJW garbage. It was alright.

>How do you even function out there?
They don't.

it's unironically my favourite star wars (mainly because the rest are shit)

By far the best movie in the franchise. FJ is the only actress in the entire canon that isn't total shit and there isn't any zschoom zschoom lightsaber faggotry which is why so many SW cucks hate it. It's funny the first movie to not be made by a fucking kike is without question the best.

There's almost no potential for toys or video games, it's a war story in space.

>blah blah SJW something something cuck and so on and so forth

>public trackers

It really isn't that SJW.

But it is a pretty dull movie. Just watch the Darth Vader scene online and call it good.

It's a good film, but if you're a drumpf loser then I guess you're gunna get triggered by anything

>rogue one
>Gripping war kino in space staring a non rahH!!!! girl power female that actually behaves and thinks logically in front a an all male cast, though mostly minority, still manages to be well acted due to the strength and effectiveness of the white characters. Best CGI in the series to date

>Rest of Star Wars
>Sci Fi/Fantasy Opera with terrible CGI and protohomosexual innuendo with all the characters playing with giant lazer cocks against the backdrop of a story that only works because literally half the characters are fucking retarded. Shitty CGI everywhere constantly

Cute!

It's fine, just don't expect some adventure film where a group of witty heroes battle the forces of evil.

As a movie it's ok. If you like Star Wars you'll probably enjoy it fine.

In terms of SJW-ness, other than the fact that it has more ethnic minority characters than most Hollywood movies, there's not really any glaring SJW moments in it.

>LET HER SPEAK!
At least the Holiday Special is bizare R1 is just a boring bad movie.

why do so many people on Sup Forums hate women

also the movie is fucking garbage and has nothing to do with SJW stuff you trumpster cuck

Pretty much. It's about a preachy cunt with her multiculturally forced "cast" of nobodies who go to steal the Death Star plans, but in reality, it's merely a Darth Vader wanking film that was totally unnecessary to be made considering the title crawl of Episode 4 already tells you what happened concerning how the plans reached Princess Leia.

Top it all off with how aggressively boring the first 2 acts of the movie are leaving only the last act (more like last 30 minutes) as a legit watch, and you've got a fanboy wankfest that was only made to jew out more shekels through massive amounts of nostalgia baiting and making up shit on the fly.

Watch Hacksaw Ridge instead. It has better writing, or more moving cast, and a deeper narrative to boot. All Rogue One has going for it are CGI battles and nothing else of actual substance other than appeasing the cancerous "geek culture" audience.

If nothing else it has the best single battle in the entire Star Wars movie canon.

I too enjoy battles with no stakes, no tension and characters I don't care about.

The Darth Vader scene towards the end is really the only thing worth watching if you're a Star Wars fan. It has nothing to do with politics or anything, it's just a very mediocre, modern Disney movie, meant to minimize creativity and maximize profits (think of it kind of like the Marvel superhero movies).

Torrenting the movie is honestly a waste of your time. Just watch some clips on youtube, there is maybe 5-10 minutes of it that's really fun and the rest is incredibly dull, boring, standard Disney/Marvel-tier crap.

What do you think?

>hey guys, I'm interested in watching this movie which obviously stars a female as the main character and hero. Just wanted to know if it's filled with over-the-top liberal bullshit before I view it, because it's getting very old.
>omfg, why do you guys hate women!!!! Fuck Drumpf

While completely true you have to admit the sets were really well done and the battle felt real.

Same could be said of any other Star Wars movie.

the hero isnt going to be a fucking right wing retard who hates women and wants to deport everyone who isnt white you stupid cunt its a childrens movie

fuck off cuck

>what is Battle of Yavin
>what is Battle of Endor
>what is Battle of Hoth
prequel battles are shit, I agree

lol are you fucking trolling? Why does everything have to be an extreme? Normal people can't stand extreme leftwing politics shoved down their throat, that doesn't make them an evil neonazi Trump supporter. Get a fucking grip, the guy just wants to watch a fucking movie without getting browbeaten with feminist propaganda. Obviously the fact that the lead is a woman isn't the issue you faggot.

This is why people hate you.

>Sup Forums is one person

>other than appeasing the cancerous "geek culture" audience.

Fuck you, you deplorable misogynistic shit.

You're probably one of those Trump supporters, aren't you?

kys

I liked it a lot. Characters were pretty bland but the 70s aesthetics tickled me the right way. Enjoyed it way more than Force Awakens.

Autistic manchildren that are mad they're not going to be able to flesh out their faggoty jedi toy collection. R1 is objectively the best movie in the franchise and anyone can enjoy it, Star Wars fan or not.

At this point I wouldn't even make a SW movie for the fans because those kike loving fat ass cuckolds are going to pay to watch it anyway.

Not really. There's some decent action towards the end if you just want to satisfy your need to see the rebels and empire duke it out in HD. But even that drags on for far too long.
The characters have no charisma or chemistry, it's extremely hard to care about anything that's going on in the story and the pacing and overall tone is all over the place. TFA might not have been perfect but it made me care about what was happening and I was entertained throughout the whole thing. This just made me want to doze off.

>Gripping

See, your problem there was you started off with bullshit so nobody will even read your comment.

>TFA
>led by a mary sue kike that is literally an elite force user in a span of weeks and an expert duelist and a nigger boyfriend against a white nationalist group using a bigger and badder death star that's get blown up by a spic pilot

>R1
>led by a female that hardly does anything combat related whose value to the plot is almost entirely in a planning and operational capacity who doesn't even give a fuck about the rebellion until her father gets killed. Minority cast torn to shreds by Empire in a well executed suicide mission that ultimately succeeds and serves as the basis for everything after E4 and beyond.

Stop trolling, these NEETs getting triggered shouldn't be satisfying to you, it's too easy

and yet you payed to watch it anyway. No one cares what you think goy, buy those toys and play the vidya and shut your fat mouth.

Was there a single white guy in this movie??

I felt cucked through and through.

Shit boring lifeless movie that I walked out on with about an hour left in it. I'm so fucking sick of this Star Wars shit. And yes, the main cast are all diversity hires.

>Sup Forums is two guys a girl and a pizza place

Yes, he was the bad guy

>pays to watch
>walks out because there is no jedi faggotry
Manchild confirmed.

>Ratio cuck

>Krinnic
>Tarkin
>Rebel Senator
>Rebel General
>90 percent of the squadron pilots
>100 percent of the rebels that managed to escape vader with the death star plans, the entire point of the fucking movies

Yeah, they were all the important roles.

>Autistic manchildren that are mad they're not going to be able to flesh out their faggoty jedi toy collection. R1 is objectively the best movie in the franchise and anyone can enjoy it, Star Wars fan or not.

Nah, I just think it's a bad movie. Both objectively and "as a Star Wars fan". The lead girl is very cute, the Vader scene at the end is terrific, but other than that it's really boring generic crap that reminds me of the worst parts of Avengers.

op here, thanks for not being faggots.

>that I walked out on

No you didn't.

>payed

It's paid, and no I downloaded it like all the other non goys.

I'm just saying, when you start with the word "Gripping" nobody will bother to read the rest.

Why do people such as your self think everyone else is some sort of pussy? How the fuck do you know he didn't walk out of the movie, which is what normal people are perfectly capable of doing? Are you such a fat pussy that the idea of getting up and leaving something you aren't enjoying so terrifying and impossible for you to comprehend? I see this shit all the time
"hey guys I did this"
>hurr no you didn't

Sorry bro, not everyone is a fucking betamale pussy.

The vader scene at the end is pretty kino but the rest of it is boring. The story has a lot of holes and it's hard to understand the dialogue when they switch accents every other line.

There's a girl in it. Typical Hollywood liberal Jewish propaganda!

Walking out of a movie is weak, just watch the end. You aren't that busy. You aren't going to do something better. You aren't making a statement, no one cares.

I did actually. I asked my friend if he wanted to leave and agreed, and we left because it was fucking boring.

Also my friend is a manager at the theater and we got in for free. Piss off.

>no one cares.

Right. So no one should care if I walk out of a movie I was not enjoying and would rather spend my time not sitting there being bored watching it. Neck yourself