"okay kids, act like you've got superpowers now!"

>"okay kids, act like you've got superpowers now!"

We all cringed at this, right?

Yes. No.

Pretty bad scene to be completely honest

>black kid:it was all a dream, I used to read word up magazine
what did he mean by this?

Funniest part was the fat black kid actually outrunning the soldiers for a short distance

Did we even need these stupid fucking children? Like, what did they add to the movie?

what is this kino

Logan

>cringed
>>>/reddit/

I don't know what the fuck this is, so no

>black kid has lightning powers

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>an actual emotional response that everybody feels from time to time
>LOL REDDIT GTFO!

>doesn't use them as he's being handcuffed

yes

>evil white man named Donald is chasing poor mexican queer kids across the country as they try to reach the safe haven of liberal values in Canada

Plot.

Couldnt stop laughing at the portly black kid. Nigga looked like that vine star

>plebbit thinks cringing is an emotion

>future America
>no wall

ree

I was okay with a new generation of mutants carrying on the torch of Xavier's dream. I was okay with Logan sacrificing himself to save that dream. All fits with the themes and context of the film.

But did they really have to give the kids such goofy looking powers that relied so heavily on pretty poor cgi? When that little girl starts breathing cg ice it is actually laughable. And all the other kids just...grimacing...really quite terrible. Especially disappointing given that the girl who plays Laura does such a great job. Were all these kids related to the producers or something?

>all white men die
>bunch of mixed kids survive and go to canada

what did they mean by this?

>all these pissed mutant kids using superpowers against a sissy useless crackass

It was so subtle, and how the black family were being harassed by the white folks who wanted their land

I loved the movie but that part was pretty bad tbqh

Laura would have kicked the shit out of all those kids

What was the deal with the metal arm guy? Was he a mutant? He survived Caliban's grenades right?

This has been around for like a year, right? I still have no idea what it's supposed to signify

He had plot armour that went nowhere in the end

>I was okay with a new generation of mutants carrying on the torch of Xavier's dream. I was okay with Logan sacrificing himself to save that dream.
The same fucking message would've worked, if not better, with Laura alone. Instead of Logan giving his all to save the last spark of mutant hope, we have a squad of kids who easily broke out of their stupid facility with the help of nice mexican maids and completely took away any importance from Laura

Coughing into your shoulder after a dab or bong hit. They don't know what it means.

age rating works so well for wolverine movies, finally got to see brutal kills with those claws
also baddie logan felt like a terminator

Meanwhile they let him get his ass kicked by x24

This
They all just fucking sat there and watched.

This film confuses me, what's the point of it exactly? Is it considered canon or just its own thing because they're planning on rebooting the character?

One slash from x24 would probably have killed any of the kids except Laura

Why didn't the psychic one pull x24's trousers down or something?

It's loosely on Old Man Logan, which was basically just a spin off in an alternate universe. Really good read. Do recommend.

*loosely based

It's a good song desu

It was pegi 18 after all, so seeing a penis would have been well in order

The movie immediately lost momentum once Xavier died and she drives him to Eden.

We already saw glimpses of the kids superpowers in the nurses incredibly well edited phone video. If anything, they could have left that eden scene out, had wolverine and laura have one last fight together in the forest, and when logan dies it can show Laura walking a distance before seeing her group of friends. The kids plot slowed this movie down hard in the third act.

THIS is the "greatest capefilm since TDK"?

How the hell did he get fat while being raised to be a super soldier anyway? Did he pack on all that weight in the short time they were out?

>were all those kids related to the producers or something

Almost everyone in Hollywood is related to a producer

How'd they catch Quicksilver?

Special mutant swimming blubber

:^)))

They should have just stuck with Laura. They didn't need all the other kids. It cheapened the movie.

Quickgold outran him

Jackman is pretty much nailed on right?

>That kids power is having cold teeth
Really?

so, uh, what happened to all the other mutants? how did they all vanish?

Its shit breath.

And how will Laura grow with adamantium bones?

Our boy Charles killed them and they were slowly getting hunted by that agency thing.

>bones grow
>shatter cuz coated in adamantium
>heal cuz healing ability
>rinse and repeat for the rest of her life

His father was a tube of Colgate

How the fuck did Laura know to bring the syringe to Xavier when he was having a seizure? Logan only told her about the pills, and I can't see Xavier explaining to Laura all about how he has violent crowd-breaking seizures. The dude softballed everything to her, how the hell does he gently explain that he might need a syringe in his neck or everyone normal around them will die?

Because she lived in a laboratory/medial test facility and had probably seen a lot of syringing in her lifetime

Xavier probably told her to telepathically immediately before he spazzes out.

Also how did those fucking kids build that cabin and watchtower? Did they teach construction in the lab?

Why is Canada safe and the United States not when the nurse explains in the beginning that the mutant experiments are illegal in both those countries?

Who the hell are the people in Canada that will keep them safe? Is it the government, or just some people they had no real way of contacting?

Logan : This is my uncle Chuck

30 seconds later

Logan : This is my uncle Charles

How do tigers go extinct by 2030 when we have a metric fuckton in captivity?

I don't remember them saying that they had built it themselves

Do you not know that Chuck is short for Charles?

>incredibly well edited phone video

Literally saw this film for the first time 3 hours ago and this is the one thing that bugged me. What the fuck were they thinking.

So does that imply that the X-Men built it after all? It was in the middle of nowhere, there's no reason that anyone else would build shit out there, especially on the exact coordinates they shared between each other. The place existing at all is a massive plot hole.

Park ranger housing, old home, hunting cabin, who knows?

Why didn't they camp closer to the border?

At the EXACT coordinates they had shared with one another?

It's not impossible that they got there and just happened to find a nice big cliff-side cabin, watchtower, and crane/winch thing complete with bunkbeds and shit. It just sounds really fucking stupid.

they built the crane/winch was my impression, it looked cobbled together

the rest was obviously a ranger house or firewatch

I don't think it was LITERALLY at those coordinates, probably right around it. I think your second point is correct.

>fat black kid shoots a little bolt of lightning
Is this a comedy?

They probably could have found some decent child actors but the diversity crew demanded that they use instead a bunch of ugly spics and a fat nigger.

Liked the main girl though.
Yep. A shame, decent film, still had to have some shitty anti-White liberal agenda. Future of America looks bright...

Only her claws are coated. That being said her claw bones should be growing as well.

That sounds extremely painful to grow up.

Growing up is always painful

OOH KILL EM

You're a cute girl

what the hell is going in this webm?

Why does this look like someone has drawn tits on 11 year old daphne?

They're using their powers to stimulate a mans penis.

>Were all these kids related to the producers or something?

Having someones dick inside you doesn't make you related to them.

It's called acting, you uncultured swine.

>tfwnoqtgfdaughter

;_;

Probably because the face is traced from her talent agency picture. I think she was 9 or 10 in that photo. I found this on instagram and thought it was kind of cool.

Seriously the worst part of the movie.

Should've just been claws vs guns.

For (You)

>tfw you don't have a qt daughter to cuddle and love
>tfw she can't protect you with her claws and amazing athletic abilities

Underrated

If they are putting antimuti shit in the food, I doubt the new generation is going to last that long

It's a blue board so I won't post the Shadman comic of her.

But it exists- just putting that out there...

Probably just muscle memory kicking in.

Yeah I really thought it was unnecessary with all those shitkids with shit powers, feels like they were just there as fillers.

Oh man they kept cutting to him waddling around, it was hilarious

REEEEEEE SHE IS FOR PURE AND CUDDLES

>that pic

We need to purge everyone under 10 now and start again

Worst part was the girl with forest powers who used twigs and pine needles to explode people or whatever that retarded shit was