So we all agree dominos is the go-to pizza chain when watching kino?

So we all agree dominos is the go-to pizza chain when watching kino?

>Eating cardboard
>not Little Caesars

>Pizza
>Not Burger King

>image
Why are you so scared?

goddamn i'm so fucking hungry

>Dominos
>Not Hungry Howies
>Not Papa Johns

>not pizza hut

gtfo my board

why are you so mad, cuck?

does not compute. LC is cardboard

nah, costco pizza is

never heard of howies and papa johns is objectively shit

pizza hut is slightly better than little caesars, so it's shit

specific movies have specific foods. Assigning one food to all kino is an insult to the multiplicity and peculiarity of Kino foods.

For example Wong Kar Wai is a pizza sort of thing but Sopranos you gotta eat the nice ziti.

papa johns tastes better and is usually just as cheap or even cheaper

>papa johns
>good
say that to my face fucker not online see what happens

Hungry Howies might just be a Florida thing, but its fucking god-tier. In fact i'm gonna order some right now.

I think it's time for you all to apologize to Little Caesars. Their new smokehouse pizza is pure fire.

Apologize.

>pizza chains

Everyone knows that small local restaurants have the best pizza, and the best sides. Plus, if you go there a lot the owner will recognize you as a loyal customer and give you good deals.

I normally don't mind Dominos but I have to admit those two pizzas look like SHIT

What's wrong with you OP

nigga where's the pinneaple?

>eating chain pizza

Kill yourselves.

Did you really just do picture related you fucking coward?

>you right now

>papa johns tastes

like shit.

You chain pizza faggots are the worst.

The deep dish pizza is fucking good too. You really can't beat lil C's on price.

>
everyone knows mom n pop local pizza places are best you autisimos, we are discussing the chains and which is better

>Paying an extra ten dollars for the same flour and cheese.

>local pizza restaurants

all the local places in my area were killed by chains. there used to be an amazing pizza place like 3 minutes from my house, but nobody frequented the place and they shut down

All the the local places are owned by spics and hire nothing but nigger cooks.

>which is better

They're all shit.

That looks really good though. Am I supposed to be disgusted?

Chains are open later, if the local joints had the same hours I'd order from them. Sometimes you gotta do chain pizza.

>Dominos

Just get the breadbowl pasta. It's cheaper, doesn't taste like total asshole, and fills you up the same.