Are British accents difficult to perform or are the performers just bad at their profession?

Are British accents difficult to perform or are the performers just bad at their profession?

Frodo's Arwen's and Aragorn's were bad.
Sam's was almost Irish but decent.

Why didn't Gandalf just fly the ring to Mordor on the eagles?

>Fly you fools
He was trying to tell them

in The books the Eagles spoke with a british accent

>Fly, you fool's

Who was he?

yes

Why do pessimists always say Sauron would send Nazguls to stop the Eagles?
So what?
The Eagles were kicking nazgul's asses at the final battle and secondly, Eagles are faster and can fly further than Nazgul.

The real problem is that the ring would easily corrupt the eagles.

To be fair, most foreigners imitating American accents are shit at it. They do three kinds:

Texas accent in movies set in Georgia

New York accents for any cop movie, any where

"Midwestern flat" (your typical American "broadcast voice") for everything else.

I think imitating accents in your own language is difficult, Americans only do Liverpool, Ireland, Scotland, and London accents.

they dont even have fingers to put on the ring

Frodo rode on Sam without Sam being corrupted

Do the eagles have large talons?

>americans doing liverpool accent
Lmao I'd like to see them try

Lmao when have you ever heard an American doing a scouse accent?

Like Bill Paxton in Edge of Tomorrow. I think his character was supposed to be from Kentucky (neighboring state from me) and he talked like some Southern gentleman from Georgia in the 19th century.

When they're impersonating the Beatles.

Sam's LOTR accent is a good approximation of something like a West country English yokel.

You forgot the surfer accent

Why didn't Hackson show the Eagles speaking?

They weren't meant to be British specifically.

I'm pretty sure there's more of the Nazgul's pterodactyls than just 9 for each of them.

In the books we first run across one of them after the fellowship left Lorien. Legolas shot one down while they were boating down the river.

The actors in LOTR were fucking brilliant
t. kiwi

Sam's was shit

They all try and do a "Queens English" accent, that's where they go wrong.

>helewww
>im frewdewww

Best accent I've heard from an American was Brad Pitt's gypsy accent in Snatch.

Why didn't they just CGI all the orcs?

is the lotr trilogy the last great hallmark film(s) of our time? it seems like CGI has ruined every film made hence forth, and that there's a depressing lack of source material to work with these days, especially within the fantasy genre

Why does nobody ever bring up Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean? He nails that accent.

>middle earth is the UK

Find a fault with Matt Murdock's accent.

>They weren't instructed to speak with British accents

You pleb.

Anyone seen this true story movie about an austistic retard's obsession with cows made her become an expert and inventor.

What have you losers done with your life?

>Implying the Shire ISN'T based on the English countryside. Same as most of the places in middle Earth being based on parts of England/Europe.

Yeah, very well cast. Only person I didn't like was Ian McKellan. Or maybe the chick who played Ewoyn. She just really grated me, but it might have just been that they omitted her speech.

arwen was the worst accent

Huge Jackedman does a good Americano. Never heard him slip

Do you think they're trying to imitate a British accent?

The eagles's tax policies made it too much of a financial burden to fly them all the way to mordor. This was never explained in the book because Tolkien a terrible writer

>Midwestern accent is terrible
LEAVE US FLYOVER STATES ALOME