Literally how??

>by Lisa Mahapatra

They know the function of karma.

>Hungary
>Finland
>India
wH*Tes confirmed as sneaky subhumans

When I was showing some Chinese around London one was pickpocketed
The thief was kind enough to hand the wallet into the police albeit £100 lighter

Europe is all gypsies regardless color spectrum.

Indian woman made up stats

bucureșteni sub-oameni

lol finns are so beta and autistic they don't even dare to steal when there are no consequences

thieftugal?!?!?!

>drop wallets in the poorest neighborhoods of western europe
>drop wallets in the richest neighborhoods of india
it's pretty obvious just look at the authors name

Keep them excuses coming. Surely it'll help you to build a healthy national identity

>stealing is alpha according to amerinogs

t. Tyrone

Brasil is a shithole, not gonna lie, but doing this experiment in Rio de Janeiro is just reinforcing stereotypes.

Where in "NYC" did they drop these wallets because there is a gigantic difference

Probably because they're very religious

>the virgin retriever
>the chad wallet stealer

Come on, you know that it would have been the same result anywhere in Brasil or in Latin America, it's a shithole continent inhabited by lowlives and the worst of the worst the human race has to offer offer, if we can refer to Latin Americans as humans.

Ok DaMarcus

>france

this.

pretty sure if I saw a wallet on the ground I would just leave it there unless I saw it falling from the person

>dem sample sizes

depends where they dropped it

wh*Tes are absolutely disgusting

>> Lisboa

>India having the second best result
>By Lisa (((Mahapatra)))
Not rigged at all.

Indians are the best Asians

Japs*

Weeb

Such selfrespect my white friend

>people who poo on the street being the best
lmao

>by Lisa Mahapatra

india's cool desu, you guys should stop all the bullying

>POORtugal

>Poortugal

lisboa is full of niggers and gypsies

>Lisboa less honest than Rio

Imagine being such a dog that you defend portugal

i am saying the truth you dumb ape

>theftugal

He's right tho. They tested the other cunts in all capitals, but in Brazil they do it in fucking Rio of all cities. Why not Brasilia?

>FINDERSKEEPERSTUGAL

What the fuck

Lisa isn't an Indian name at all, and though mahapatra sounds Sanskritic, it literally means "big Leaf", which doesn't make any sense, and isn't an actual name.
also, >implying that these kind of shit posters aren't just cooked up by European or West coast libtards to try to propoganda the idea that white==bad and everyone else== good

Portugal master race wallet grabbers.

> moortugaul

I once had a friend who found someone's phone

He called him up and asked if there was a reward for returning it.

the owner said yes

after he arrives to his place the guy was there with the cops, claiming the dude stole his phone and was extorting money out of him.

It's just not worth the trouble of returning someone's property.

because Brasilia is a meme city

sure

I know someone who bought hockey tickets off a guy through a classifieds ad but they turned out to be invalid so he contacted the guy and it turned out he was visiting Canada from korea, found the tickets on the floor, asked his friend if they were real and they were so he sold them but the original owners got them replaced so even though he had already gone back to korea he still sent him the money back through paypal.

what the fuck? isnt swiss median salary like 110k usd?
why would they not return a wallet with $50?
also this lel

>asked if there was a reward for returning it.

That's where he fucked up. For all the owner knew he wouldn't return it without a reward.

why the fuck return it if there was no reward?

just sell it to a pawn shop

Lot of ppl have servant mentality around whities. So that explains it.

If a fellow pajeet is dying on road ppl don't usually help coz legal trouble or worse some people take his stuff and walk away.

So he was basically extorting for money then lmao.

this
what the fuck is he supposed to say? "nope no reward, please bring it to me"

mountainjews, they aint rich without a reason

see and this is why I wouldnt return it either.

pawn the fucker or add it to your collection of stolen phones

NEVER underestimate Rio people, this is a true advise

btw I once found an entire purse, looked like someone snatched it, took the money and valuables out and threw the rest off into the roadside.

I never returned it because of the exact same thing.

if you find a wallet in the street with local currency, how do you know if it belongs to a pajeet or a ghori?
the reason no one helps dying people if that if you do, you become a key witness in the case that will be filed, and you've got to travel to the court and attend all its sessions, and even minor cases take years in the Indian judicial system. no one has the kind of time required for it.

oops, sorry, forgot that shit state existed again.
in hindsight, this seems like exactly the kind of shit Eastfags would do.

amen brotha

>included inida
>not included China, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or at leats Malaysia

>red
They stole the wallet.

>yellow
They ignored the wallet because it's not their problem and they don't need the money.

>green
They tried to steal the wallet, but then pussied out.

Where in London though

My area is full of rich fucks so they'd all probably get returned

You don't get rich by giving people money.

mother of myt best friend when i was young found a wallet on the street, she give it to the police station and have to give her name, info just in case. She didn't take anything inside the the owner claim that they were missing money, the cops were understandble but she could have problem if they decide to prosecute her.

no and get out

That sample size is way too low for any real findings.

>12 wallets
>a good sample size
what the fuck

Wtf Pooland, I thought white people were supposed to civilized.

>we returned more wallets than Portugal and Spain
And it was in fucking rio too lmao

I thought Switzerland was supposed to be a high-trust society.

Also this experiment is total shit, a sample size of 12 for each country is a complete joke.

>NY is the capital of USA
Stay sharp Brazil.

>dumbasses looking at the artist's name instead of looking at the reader's digest source

>gets shot
Mahapatra is a common oriya name.

>tfw havent picpoketed yet

Poland is the bihar of the west.

Wtf I have to take dozen extra safety measures to ensure that my shit doesn't get stolen. Do Mumbaishits suck up to foreigners that much?

No you chutiya. Mumbaikars aren't poorfags and travelling on locals makes you careful with pickpockets.
Its not a scientific survey, just some wallets dropped for fun by a non scientific magazine.

This summer me and my bro found a cellphone in Slovakia (owner was a Polack). We called his mother in law and she contacted the guy. We waited for him more than an hour at border crossing and he gave us 100 zł