Scared whitey boy?

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

scared whitey boy?

Attached: 612572357805.png (244 KB, 600x459)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boy-iq-test-score-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-11-year-old-arnav-sharma-a7814946.html
fromthegrapevine.com/lifestyle/11-year-old-girl-just-beat-einstein-iq-test
sciencealert.com/12-year-old-girl-scores-162-in-the-mensa-iq-test-beats-einstein-and-hawking
yourstory.com/socialstory/2019/07/indian-girl-mensa-test-iq-stephen-hawking-einstein
thesun.co.uk/news/9168538/einstein-stephen-hawking-teenager-mensa-iq/
bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-merseyside-47834194/deaf-schoolboy-scores-higher-than-einstein-in-iq-test
lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/12-year-old-bacup-pupil-16110784
m.youtube.com/watch?v=67HCX1dquOA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_Orbital_Bombardment_System
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
supforums.com/thread/811708188/miscellaneous
archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury
youtube.com/watch?v=MVTv4jTYDRY
einsteinpapers.press.princeton.edu/
thriftbooks.com/a/christopher-jon-bjerknes/1747836/

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

I mean if she doesn't put it to use, then she can die like the rest

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

Attached: 3d2.jpg (183 KB, 317x699)

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

u mad?

Lincoln Rivera
Lincoln Rivera

scared of a kid? okay retard

Thomas Lee
Thomas Lee

It's too bad Iranian girls are treated lower than dirt. She'll make a nice child bride.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

1. IQ scores are adjusted for age, not to mention you can take any version you want to get a desired outcome. If it's Iranian she's probably got a high score because she doesn't eat her own feces.
2. Iran? She'll be a sex slave to her cousin by the time she's 15

Daniel James
Daniel James

The average of your peers is 100. So if you're 13yo and 3 times smarter than the average 13 yo goat fucker, then IQ is 300.

Attached: muslim-attack-goat.jpg (23 KB, 369x280)

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Why would anyone be scared that a person of another nationality was smart?

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

Iranians are aryans though so she is white.

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

IMAGINE COPING THIS MUCH

Luke Bell
Luke Bell

Well, if her accomplishments aren't better then Einsteins or Hawkins it doesn't matter how high she scored. It would be great if she accomplishes a lot. The next Einstein is long overdue. The list of highly scientifically accomplished females is pitifully short.

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

fuck off to /pol

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

It really is not a cope there is a pretty solid consensus in the wn community that agrees Irianians are indeed white. You are incredibly ignorant to just say this is a cope. Iran has made a lot of contributions to the world they are an intelligent people and were among some of the first aryans. Now there is a little bit of intermixing that took place due to their geographic location but for the most part they are certainly white. Look at how strong they fight against the Jew as well. Sorry to break it to you but they are in fact Aryans they have a generic make up in line with this fact as well. She is just another smart white girl.

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Props on the bait. This small comment can upset all parties involved.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/boy-iq-test-score-albert-einstein-stephen-hawking-11-year-old-arnav-sharma-a7814946.html

fromthegrapevine.com/lifestyle/11-year-old-girl-just-beat-einstein-iq-test

sciencealert.com/12-year-old-girl-scores-162-in-the-mensa-iq-test-beats-einstein-and-hawking

nope

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

yourstory.com/socialstory/2019/07/indian-girl-mensa-test-iq-stephen-hawking-einstein

thesun.co.uk/news/9168538/einstein-stephen-hawking-teenager-mensa-iq/

bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-merseyside-47834194/deaf-schoolboy-scores-higher-than-einstein-in-iq-test

lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/12-year-old-bacup-pupil-16110784

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

If she lives in Iran, she'll be shackled to some goat fucker in a matter of years anyways, so its irrelevant.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

It really is not bait though. I am not the only wn that believes this. Being white has a genetic component to it. Iranians fit this. I really do not feel like going into massive detail on the subject as many have done it much better do some research and you will see I am correct.

Henry Thompson
Henry Thompson

Considering Iranians have Aryan DNA, why should us white men be scared? Oh that's right, the NeoCons and Zionists should be scared.

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

Um... goy, we're not white.

Attached: scared-nervous-panic-sweaty-cry-desperate-jew-kike-yid-hebrew-tears-merchant.png (62 KB, 354x504)

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

Hmmm...So he was behind that...

Attached: 4391570616185903.jpg (109 KB, 1518x1128)

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

That score was fake
Her unadjusted score was 112

Xavier Myers
Xavier Myers

Einstein invented gravity and electricity. Good luck beating that poo girl country

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

Its like every week there is a new brown kid who is smarter than those two.

Attached: 1185326-503683199726671-314606658-n.jpg (68 KB, 720x540)

David Myers
David Myers

Agreed
That version of the test awards genius status for finding the test center

Jackson Cook
Jackson Cook

HAHA too bad she's Iranian.
Bitch will end up married by the time she's 13
Hubby will beat the IQ right outta her

Jackson Torres
Jackson Torres

A liberal arts professor admitted to falsifying that entry in that contest

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

The IQ test was language based, no patterns, no problem solving, just language based, that's it. That does not prove shit.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

Persians are white

Carter White
Carter White

Persians are white
kek

So is my dog.
Persians aren't really people user.

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

You dumb fucks think that racism is people bullshitting about people different then them being worse. You don't see white people taking about how Asians are dumber than white people. The reality is that most white people would be thrilled any time someone with a high IQ were born, no matter what color or race they are. It is you who is always jealous and spiteful of others. It is the low IQ, cant' succeed in life peasants who are always bullshitting along race lines.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

why does she wear a face of pain though?

Owen Green
Owen Green

The true question is was it earned or given?? What's up

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

This would be highly unlikely considering the female bellcurve is far more narrow than the male one.
Mens bellcurves in general are wider than womens. There are more short them than short women, and more tall men than tall women. For women to the be the most anything in a sample size of 3 billion is effectively impossible.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

i came to this trhead and all i see is FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

retarded arguments from all of you.
lots of people have tested higher than einstein...people have gotten better at doing well at the actual IQ test...but not smarter.

scientists have used other scientists methods and formulas for years with amazing results...but to create and develop those methods and formulas is true smarts -like Newton and Einstein. this kid has created nothing.

Colton Young
Colton Young

absolutle clown.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

Yeah, they also "Measured" Coco the gorillas IQ at up to like 95 but realistically coco could not ever function on her own in human society. So obviously she did not really have anything close to a human IQ of that. Science today has been destroyed by sjw bullshit.It is completely untrustworthy.

Ayden Morgan
Ayden Morgan

Einstein never took an IQ test. I hate how organizations like Mensa claim his IQ was 160. He never took a fucking test.

Additionally, Richard Feynman only scored 125 on his IQ test, yet he achieved more than most "geniuses" who belong to Mensa.

IQ is as good an indicator of intelligence as we have, but it's not a perfect measurement of one's aptitude.

Chris Langan has an IQ of 195, and he's stuck working as a bouncer and trolling /pol/ and RationalWiki during his freetime.

Attached: langan.jpg (7 KB, 297x170)

Kevin Hall
Kevin Hall

Einstein never took an IQ test and Hawking belittled people who make a big deal out of IQ scores.

But yes, I'm VERY scared of a child who could very possibly grow up to make the world better to live in.

You're a fucking idiot, OP. Not even a faggot. Just a real fucking moron. I genuinely hope you die in your sleep tonight.

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

How? He make a brilliant point. It is not the intelligence; or the claimed intelligence, that matters but the accomplishments.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

Attached: 1570946309671.webm (1.09 MB, 578x360)

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Based. We all knew MENA people were superior to wh*tes. They were building civilizations and empires when wh*tes were raping their sisters in their mudhouses.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

what the heck

Colton Price
Colton Price

t. buttshattered cracker

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

iq is useless without ambition

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Why would I be scared? Is she evil or something?

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Check out accomplishment boy.
*so desperate to impress mummy*

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

white ppl invented the modern world. ur people contributed nothing

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

ITT : retards who don't know kids score better on IQ tests because of fluid v.s. crystallized

Luis White
Luis White

i know, tell it to chinese boys

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

"Eat the rich" lol @ niggers.

You're nobodys boss, get used to it. Rofl.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

go to a doctor my budie, you are what they call here as asperger

William Bennett
William Bennett

Impressive but Eintein and Hawking aren't who they are just because they scored high on questionable arbitrary tests.

Tyler Gonzalez
Tyler Gonzalez

muh modern world
MENA people created civilization. Without them you'd be living in your own shit still, just as you have been for 40k years before we civilized you.

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Hey nigger, you're not my boss. Can't get that out of your head? Your fake nigger commie organizations are toast. Got it?

Jonathan Phillips
Jonathan Phillips

When I was a kid I remember being thrown into gifted student programs. After I skipped two grades my parents had me meet with a psychologist. I was tested via the Stanford Binet at 147. My cattell was 140. When I was 14 I was admitted to MENSA.

What have I done with my life? Not as much as you'd think. I got bored with school and ended up getting my BS in nursing after 6 years.

These days I travel for work. I hope to buy a sailboat by the end of next year and start cruising full time. IQ doesn't matter. It's a number. It represents nothing at the end of the day.

I've done nothing for society. I'm probably smarter than the average person but it doesn't mean anything. There are people with sub 100 IQs who are benefiting the world more than I ever will. Intelligence has never been an indicator of success.

So good job Tara. You've bought yourself a life filled with the expectations of others. That's the only thing a high IQ gives you.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

lmao

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

no, Ahmed.
She only got double points because vajayjay.

Levi Sullivan
Levi Sullivan

mom screams "honey, everything allright? not going to buy another laptop honey"

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

great. can she come up with complex algorithms after knowing how silly squares can arrange on a grid? that shit isn't really something anyone who is supposed to use their mind to come up with algorithms should need.

einstein and hawking were plug and chug fucks. they didn't have a hazy toolkit of logic that requires RIGHT brain as opposed to left brain. there's a cute part of "a brief history of time" where a colleague of hawking describes how there was some text that was written by a husband and wife team and they all tried to take it on and one morning--this was long before he had any physical issues--they asked him how he was doing with it, as they had completed maybe 2-3 of the problems in the book and he explained that he had only solved like 12 of them and the gimpy british fuck says to the camera that he realized that he was "wasn't from this planet".

um, it was all plug and chug because if you knew your stupid math and physics, you should be able to reason that shit. now... there are computer science algorithms that were only discovered less than 20 years ago that revolutionize runtime.

math is for left brain. real innovation requires right brain.

Ethan King
Ethan King

Iranians are white, moron.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Uh.. no.. she's not Negroid, Mongoloid, or Australoid, ergo, she is white.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Retard. All your inborn abilities mean nothing if you don't use them to actually bring about results. Even the best human concieveble is worthless in the end if all they do is sit in a basement and jack off. An IQ of 300 spent on nothing has no value.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

I igree totally, what's your jack off IQ?

Asher Stewart
Asher Stewart

mutt education

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

11 year old girl
Genius
Still useless without nudes

Alexander Ramirez
Alexander Ramirez

why would I be scared of a person that scored abnormally high on a gated definition of intelligence that often proves more crippling and less useful than pop culture portrays it

Jack James
Jack James

A million and three

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

mensa
meaning literally anything

neck yourself

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

baby you still on the internetz, go sleep baby

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

of what? im white
i've got nothing to be scared of

Lucas Collins
Lucas Collins

BS in nursing 6 years
Ok this is shidposting, I know thots that get it in 2.5 years (the nurse had to ask if I wanted a coffee during blood taking).

Attached: 1566550873904.jpg (11 KB, 320x208)

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

u ok idiot?

Attached: 1570951056322.jpg (58 KB, 604x453)

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

Yeah. I fucking hated school. I only got serious after changing majors. Once I started clinicals I couldn't fuck around anymore. But it wasn't the worst thing. I like what I do well enough and travel nursing pays well. But whatever lol.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

#based

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

So i came freshly of opinions, and all i got was FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS FAGGOTS

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

No, geniuses don't scare me. The prevalence of idiots is what scares me.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

she'll make a great cum gurgler

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Attached: XKrOhCN-1.jpg (219 KB, 500x673)

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Have you ever heard of a child genius that actually accomplishes anything later in life? Nope? Me neither...

Nathan James
Nathan James

Doogie Howser later went on to become Doctor Horrible.

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

If you've ever been to Iran you'll know Iranians are white, blue eyes aren't terribly rare and they have a different look to your average garden Arab/Jew (and American Jews don't count, as 95% of them are more white thann Jew)

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

u have small peepee ?

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Persians were indo european, it only makes sense that once in a while a bit of aryan pushes through all the mongrel.

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

Non white people have been known to lie and cheat to get their way, her being Jewish has nothing to do with it

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Double dubs confirms Jewish meddling

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Iranians are white

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Iranians are like 50% white though and you are proving nothing with your thread. Go Kill yourself faggot

Bentley Green
Bentley Green

Are we to assume that Einstein or any of those other guys ever took the "Mensa IQ" test or any IQ test for that matter? You dummies.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Attached: trum<3trump.png (455 KB, 620x394)

Oliver King
Oliver King

m.youtube.com/watch?v=67HCX1dquOA

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Yes, it is scaled down per generation.

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Absolutely I did not mean it in any sarcastic way I have met many beautiful Iranian girls with blue eyes. Anyone claiming kikes are white is stupid they have a completely different genetic make up and and more akin to parasites in their nature. I would love to visit Iran one day they are very nice people everyone I have met state side are incredibly kind have always give good hospitality which are Aryan characteristics. I have nothing bad to say about my Iranian brothers and sisters they are a great people and have a warriors spirit.

Benjamin Turner
Benjamin Turner

Bet she can't make a sammich.

Brayden Garcia
Brayden Garcia

kids lives in England, posters assume shes a dirt farmers sextoy in bumblestan. never change Sup Forums

Andrew Cox
Andrew Cox

Doesn't take high IQ to take a load to the face, so no.

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

An intelligent dishwasher...interdasting.

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Checked

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

anyone who's taken history 101 in college knows all white people come from iraq. they've learned about mesopotamia, how christmas is actually a mithraite appropriate and christianity is full of shit and by deduction, all white people are at least 1/3 jew.

of course, that level of enlightenment doesn't cover alabama or the retards here.

protip: hey whitey, i'm latvian. that's eastern european/nordic. i don't like jews or germans. both of you have what i call an insectoid vibe.

we're not "kin". to go beyond that would be to explain that your level of intelligence is far lower than jews but i actually like you germanics more, because you're less irritating and far easier to own but i hate you both and belong with a hot blonde, who i have comfy chemistry with because of my big forehead and brain and both of you suck.

Kevin Allen
Kevin Allen

They're both dead, so they are nothing now but memories and history. Lazy mf hawking didn't even get up outa his chair

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

IQ is a like a country's GDP. Even if you have a lot of GDP, doesn't mean you're a good country. You have to know how to use all that money.

Andrew Jackson
Andrew Jackson

Einstein never took an IQ test. Fake news

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

iranians are white sooo....

nice try schlomo.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

In these sandnigger countries you get extra credit for quoting the quran when answering questions and memorising passages.

She probably just dropped in a few durka durka Muhammed jihads and that was enough to ace the test.

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

no because I haven't wasted any time since I was about 4
I'm 27 now, and I can safely say, etc etc

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

White People are 1/3 Jew? I want some of what you're smoking.... That's so far from the truth it's amusing. The Jewish bloodline is what's been corrupted.

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

Imagine being this cringy..

Attached: 1561015532853.png (532 KB, 960x960)

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

the problem tends to be with the fact IQ is a measure against "norm" at your age.
Let's wait and see in 10+ years.

That said, scared of what exactly? If she contributes to science, that's gonna be fucking awesome.

Oh and BTW Iranians are Persians. Do not confuse them with shitskins.

Noah Long
Noah Long

At least she lives in England. In Iran they’d stone her to death for being smarter than a man or some shit.

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Cope harder faggot

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Just like your tiny cock hey whitey

Thomas Nguyen
Thomas Nguyen

Oh boy, I remember when I was your age and thought I'm so smart and superior.

Grayson Robinson
Grayson Robinson

there is a pretty solid consensus in the wn community

And this means absolutely jack shit, my friend.

Some racist shitbirds arbitrarily decide "Iranians are white!" because they check a few of the right boxes on the white nationalist 'we've decided not to hate you' list.

Fuck off, nazi bitch.

Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook

Einstein stole the work of a white man.

Attached: Jewish-IQ-lie.jpg (737 KB, 1676x1050)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

a thread was wasted on this

Juan Cox
Juan Cox

too propagandistic to be taken seriously at this time

Attached: 10270664.jpg (44 KB, 480x600)

Sebastian Lee
Sebastian Lee

Oh my, another Caucasian. What a surprise.

Christian Sullivan
Christian Sullivan

Same boat user but I'm a nigger
In 3rd grade my niggerschool teacher suggested putting me in a private school. After a bunch of testing and shit I got into mensa before 4th grade. Now Im 22 going on 23 and I had yo take an extra year of college to finish due to stress. I dont even want to use my degree, but I'm finishing it so my parents get off my back.

IQ scores as a child don't mean anything about what a person is actually capable of. Where I work, one of the people I oversee is a literal retard who has had at least 3 management positions before coming to the company. A fucking downie makes more money than me even though in technically above him. All because he has aspirations and I wish I could just shitpost on /diy/ about wood all day.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Make me faggot one day you will hang and that will be the day of value you will ever offer to the world

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

I'm pretty sure IQ tests are to see who can see in 3D first

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

if you get a positive one Idk what that even means

Blake Green
Blake Green

it's easy to beat a dead guy

Christopher Torres
Christopher Torres

Based

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

you know, they say that shit about einstein not being able to talk but I couldn't read for a long time because my aunt harassed me while I was playing final fantasy 1 at my grandma's house

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

just like probably 70% of the population

Hunter King
Hunter King

because they were developed during the war to determine who could become capable of repairing things, they're mainly meant to measure level of stupidity and functionally end at 140, we're not as good at measuring high intellect which to be honest seems to carry a huge association with mental illness and odd behavior generally, I'm sure most of today's super geniuses are dying in a ditch of drug use

Attached: da5e511be49cb7e6990b95a3bcaee5d4.jpg (72 KB, 702x1200)

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

I'm more afraid for her. A smart woman growing up in Iran isn't going to lead a long happy life. I hope she can flee the country before she gets married off.

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

What made Einstein and Hawking so important is that they chose to devote their minds to the study of science. Some iranian who studies goat copulation and then gets honor-killed by her own parents isn't going to have the same effect

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

that sounds fair but unethical

Gavin Cruz
Gavin Cruz

This guy is right. They are non Arab caucasians

Dominic Lee
Dominic Lee

So? This is not news. Although genius IQ scores are rare relative to the general population, there are still many millions of them around the world. Btw, having a genius IQ isn't the only factor that made Einstein who he was.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

it was to tap previously untappable sources of labor, much as people turned in their fuel inefficient 1920's cars as the price of gasoline rose to an impossible high and the government gave out food credits and such for the scrap steel to make more planes

i keep wondering what it would be like if we went all out like that again but I think the atomics prevent it, not to mention potential secret space-based weapons which are expensive but have been very possible since probably 1975-1980 and would have only really required late 60's tech to implement. USA might have a FOBS, I really think we fucking might.

Attached: e81ac0d8ecef51b9137052eb24dc33c5.jpg (383 KB, 1000x1200)

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

Fuck off, lmao.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

I don't know what a FOBS is because Google doesn't but, much as it seems unlikely; I doubt the world that I see will make it to 2020
all the other times I've said this, I've said it hoping people wouldn't hope for a date

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Pretty sure neither Einstein, nor Hawking actually took IQ tests. Their IQ were estimated based on their accomplishments.

Prove me wrong.

Caleb Miller
Caleb Miller

And yet.... she has done nothing.

Congrats on proving IQ doesn't coorelate with achievement. Also you inserted race into it. Why? Racists always insert race into that which it needit be.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

Shame she'll probably be raped and killed

Austin Brown
Austin Brown

Why would it scare us? Good for her. I hope she applies it well.

Robert Powell
Robert Powell

Her backwards culture won’t let her accomplish anything using those smarts though. If she goes to the west to have a chance to do things, then anything she accomplishes will have only been possible due to western values. So either way, I’m not bothered.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

i'm guessing your expertise on the subject of Iran does not go much beyond that they are muslim.

Attached: ree.png (101 KB, 323x268)

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

Lmfao

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Einstein never took an IQ test.

Wyatt Ortiz
Wyatt Ortiz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional_Orbital_Bombardment_System

nuclear

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

non-nuclear

he system described in the 2003 United States Air Force report[7] was that of 20-foot-long (6.1 m), 1-foot-diameter (0.30 m) tungsten rods, that are satellite controlled, and have global strike capability, with impact speeds of Mach 10.[8][9][10]

Attached: a877f55058722b5e76df9d61c43adc2f.jpg (641 KB, 1000x1415)

Easton Fisher
Easton Fisher

I’ve actually studied Iran quite a bit. And no way is that girl going to make any contribution to the world working out of that place. Gtfo, Persian.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

James woods has a higher iq than hawkings, which one is the renowned physicist? IQ is a shitty meme

Ian Clark
Ian Clark

Attached: nigga-what-26749088.png (108 KB, 500x454)

Carter Green
Carter Green

sure, if it helps you feel less of insignificant

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Watching reports on breitbart doesn’t count as study fagit

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

sounds like it's based off of anime
bad, 80s/90s anime

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Fucken kek rekt!

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

two jewish frauds

Attached: ab700ea0b5b1540c21ab1550c286081c7903190dccbd0372ea451c75f542dee3.jpg (40 KB, 239x283)

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

murikan edumacation

Attached: 1556684190133-fourchan-pol-225932714.png (219 KB, 406x373)

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

IQ is gay. if you think you're that intelligent, answer either 3 or 4. i got the correct answers on my own.

hint: the answer to 4 is 2, of course, but you should have known that. now, PROVE it.

Attached: asdddsa.jpg (123 KB, 633x669)

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

It really is not a cope there is a pretty solid consensus in the wn community that agrees Irianians are indeed white.
and italians, spaniards and irish people are niggers

Attached: 1503162976142.jpg (396 KB, 1000x569)

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

supforums.com/thread/811708188/miscellaneous

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

someone would've made an AI to do it by now tbh

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

IQ is scaled based on age, she got the highest adjusted score. She probably just developed super early though. Hopefully she didnt

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

to help, it's all about that 1 + 1/2 + 1/4... beeeyotch.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

you’re gay

Hunter Ward
Hunter Ward

Kek

Carson Anderson
Carson Anderson

all white people are at least 1/3 jew.
sorry kike
you shall not pass
direct self to nearest oven

Attached: genes-races-jews-1538360996953.png (236 KB, 1024x819)

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

if you've never had vasectomy and are over 22 u r clearly hbelow 80 IQ

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

Hmmm I wonder who could possibly be behind a post like this...

Attached: 6905324A-AF19-4C31-A9D3-E089BFCE5CA9.jpg (333 KB, 971x1024)

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

I somehow knew this before reading that. Woke white messiahs' patterns of behavior are predictable af.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

i'm not gay. i wish i were because i'd be able to fully enjoy shemale porn. i love the shemales but i still can't stand the males in the porn. work that out with your mother while she puts lotion on her smooth limbs.

Cooper Williams
Cooper Williams

Good thing she's not back in Iran, right? She could get stoned to death for being outside without a Male family member with her.

Ayden Gonzalez
Ayden Gonzalez

Kek you’re gay

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

if I were black I would still shitpost

Ryan Roberts
Ryan Roberts

more like bad 80's/90's anime is based off of this circa 1975-1985 spy tech

Attached: c99e4d161a348fc30c61f8099d4aa83a.jpg (478 KB, 738x863)

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

Feynman had an unusual way of looking at and decomposing the world. He solved calculus problems in his head. All day long. His first wife divorced him because of it. Elon musk has that same kind of cant turn it off 24/7 cognitive gearing.

Jacob Powell
Jacob Powell

einstein was a fraud
imagine hawking who couldnt even talk
thanks to those two (((superstars))) fundamental physics research has been stifled for over a century
good goys

Attached: einstein-QWgfvUw.png (59 KB, 1271x353)

Adam Collins
Adam Collins

watched dragon pink when I was 16 and it changed my life

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

IQ declines with age. Her score will go down.

Christian Martinez
Christian Martinez

IQ is not gay, it's makes sense to try to find an actual way to quantify intelligence without prerequisite knowledge. What doesnt make sense is comparing a child's iq to an adult's. Or comparing different styles of tests to each other

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

You are genuinely retarded

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

that's it?
jew news...

Attached: 1561126653054-1.jpg (821 KB, 1920x1112)

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Well no, it doesn't. It goes up, but that's why they give it a scaling factor to try to predict where iq will land when fully developed. It is highly inaccurate though

Wyatt Kelly
Wyatt Kelly

if she lives in america she'll take 50 dicks before she turns 25, making her retarded so it's irrelevant

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

Taking dicks doesnt make you retarded... found the goat fucker

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

Highly inaccurate. So... useless.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

liberal arts professor
let me guess...

Attached: antisemitic-shlomo-paperclip-f6b203972ac9e954-1.jpg (75 KB, 640x809)

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Einstein never took a modern IQ test, but it's believed that he had an IQ of 160, the same score as Hawking.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

true smarts -like Newton and Einstein

Attached: tard-1557575186989.gif (631 KB, 500x493)

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

I will save you the trouble and tell you the last name "Shiein", from persona 4

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Einstein never took an IQ test. I hate how organizations like Mensa claim his IQ was 160. He never took a fucking test.
he never wrote a scientific paper either
archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy

Attached: 1495479711429.jpg (71 KB, 640x805)

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

intelligence in action

Evan King
Evan King

bellend gives bell curve analysis

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

time to take your revenge, evil genius
youtube.com/watch?v=MVTv4jTYDRY

Attached: 1505242607579.jpg (169 KB, 1200x857)

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

Do you hate Mexicans

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

Considering that the female IQ test is different (and easier) than the male one.
No.

Gabriel Miller
Gabriel Miller

Not going to lie, she looks terribly troubled.

I'm actually interested to see if she does anything with that intelligence, before the people of her region see it and decide to either fuck her to death or just kill her outright for being female.

Sebastian Sanchez
Sebastian Sanchez

<citation needed>

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

before the people of her region see it and decide to either fuck her to death or just kill her outright for being female.
That isn't really a common practice in Buckinghamshire.

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

Good for her, well done!

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Here you go.

Attached: Snapchat-752447245--01.jpg (207 KB, 720x845)

Lincoln Williams
Lincoln Williams

Yes I hate spics they are not human

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

yet

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

She's Iranian. Doesn't take much more than a plane ticket and a passport for someone with nefarious intentions to go do something fucked up.

Just saying.

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Thats not evidence. Just an edited image...

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

It was in a standup sketch in the 90's

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

What makes it any less legit than the original?

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

The who wrote them?
einsteinpapers.press.princeton.edu/

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

IQ tests are actually meaningless. So....who cares

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

they’d stone her to death for being smarter than a man or some shit.
that's called adultery
and that's the only thing that works: killing the unfaithful wives
but interestingly in the old kike law the roasties are unaffected if their husband was unfaithful as well

Attached: sotah-adultery-jewish-law-torah-temple-judaism-canvas.png (386 KB, 837x2300)

Aaron Jones
Aaron Jones

This. High IQ score doesn't mean you can survive in this world. Just means you will most likely be rich.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

several of them actually
einstein was a retarded, rabid, seething kike
the only reason you worship him is kike media propaganda
thriftbooks.com/a/christopher-jon-bjerknes/1747836/

Attached: 4chan-internet-hate-machine-badge-1568556142749.png (480 KB, 778x596)

Cameron Baker
Cameron Baker

always give good hospitality which are Aryan characteristics

That's more an Arab and Pashtun characteristic

Jose Gutierrez
Jose Gutierrez

Aw cholo, you just need taco flavored kisses.

Attached: 160a.jpg (57 KB, 320x240)

Oliver James
Oliver James

You're joking right? Semites will take a hand when offered a finger

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

No, where the fuck is her Hijab?

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

Hennifer.

William Reyes
William Reyes

A Trump supporter ripped it off.

Okay, so that never actually happened, but... well... YOU KNOW HOW THOSE REDHATS ARE, AMIRITE? ;-)

Jaxon Bell
Jaxon Bell

Not even that. I knew some really high IQ motherfuckers. They died poor as shit. Suicides are a bitch.

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

seeth more sandniggger

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Neither hawking nor Einstein took the test
Doubt the kid got 162 without help or cheating

Parker Price
Parker Price

If black die, is still black? Or do it be greenish tinge?

Also

shiet bietch mufucka muh dikk WERR YO WIEF ACK
bout da fukk yo weif rite n frunda ya
u madd witeboi
FUKK YO AZZ UPP
GIBEDATZ
gun ate yo foode stael yo shiet an fukk yo wief
STEY MADD WITEBOIZ!

Go back to "da hood" and go shoot yourselves up, crack heads.

Attached: Black-Bond-Movie-Names.png (69 KB, 517x503)

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

i’d smash