who is this white whore

virgin girl

>the diaspora autist making plans for dividing macedonia
top cec

this
may maqed -- err, macedonia last a thousand years

>Thinks I want to divide Macedonia

lol

I'd be more than happy to do so myself with some resettlements here and there.

If I see the clown artists of the big bang theory all I want is to puke. Disgusting show, I hope they provided blowjobs to harvey weinstein etc

if anyones taking macedonia it's us little 40kg shiptar
and west macedonia belongs to bulgaria lmfao what the fuck are you talking about delusional fuck when has it ever been albanian?

how do we solve the macedonian problem?

There have been literally feudal clans ruling regionally in western Macedonia since before even the Turks invaded.

You get the "Macedonians" to alleviate your population problem, we get the land. Simple as that, this also coincides with the idea of Slavic brotherhood and Thracianism you Boogars love so much.

>There have been literally feudal clans ruling regionally in western Macedonia since before even the Turks invaded.
lmfao fuck off you retarded autist
west macedonia was always bulgarian, just because theres some albo minority in the north-western part doesnt mean its albo

Whatever, this is like trying to ask water to not be wet. baka, and I thought we could pull something off.

fuck off you cringy shqip

Ok touch guy, what you going to do to me? Throat sing? Spin a dog at me?

>disaporafag
life has already done enough to you

>Diaspora

Having a Mercedes, an Adidas shirt, and a good college isn't something to mourn over Bogomil, try again.

>Adidas shirt
my fucking sides this guy has gone haywire

>west macedonia belongs to bulgaria

AAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAXAAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAAX

Yeah I'm a bit drunk no prblem.

is the reason non-balkan slavic languages like russian do not sound like they are written because latin does not properly indicate the sounds you're supposed to speak? or is that even the case when its written in cyrillic?

Gery-Nikol is degenerate
also

>she
>white

Threadly reminder to give your daily 5 minutes of prayer to our lord and savior.

I wanna see her ASS

POST IT

geri nikol

Μπορεί kάποιος να μου εξηγήσει τι γίνεται με το ηλεkτρονιkό εισιτήριο;
Δεν θα εχει χάρτινο πια στο μετρό

Όχι, το τζάμπα πέθανε. Από μέσα Νοεμβρίου μόνο με ηλεkτρονιkό.

Пocт хep ACC HAУ

what the fuck is wrong with the captcha?

youtube.com/watch?v=8S8bHhXjqVw
youtube.com/watch?v=JrGlNYc-AGM
youtube.com/watch?v=oYQYHTG_pJM

She shows her ass in every MV. Go find it for yourself

Plenty of booty, not enough ASS

Και εγω που ειμαι ποορφαγ τι θα kανω

mashallah

Βγάλε kάρτα ανεργίας

SPOOKY

In America kids need carved pumpkins to get scared, in Balkans we're just showing them pictures of turks

my pol thread got pruned for absolutely no reason at all, i hope the mods there get cancer and die a slow painful death

ü

wish happy bday to this micropenis user

youtube.com/watch?v=HNydJLobNDk&t=4s

post more

I wonder too

Couldn't find more of those, here are some others

i am diamonds.

i need a gf.

il mio stomaco è cacofonico, ma il mio fisico è po' patetico, ma il mio volto è telegenico.
l'appetito è stratosferico, perché il cibo è metafisico e lo stomaco e cacofonico, perché sono lo stereotipo più stereotipo che c'è.

(Stereo che, stereo che, stereo che Pulecenè?)
Stereotipo che significa? Sim'tutt'cumm'a'me.

Il mio stomaco è cacofonico, il mio timbro è telefonico, ma il mio sound è discografico e il mio alito è petrolchimico, perché il cibo è metafisico e lo stomaco è cacofonico, perché sono lo stereotipo più stereotipo che c'è.

(Stereo che, stereo che, stereo che Pulecenè?)
Stereotipo che significa? Tutta Napoli è cumm'a'me.
Tutta Napoli, tutta Napoli, tutta Napoli è cumm'a'me.
Tutta Napoli, (tutta Napoli), tutta Napoli (è cumm'a'te).

Cacofonico (tutta Napoli)...
Stereotipo (è cumm'a'te)...
Stratosferico (stratosferico)...
Tragicomico (tragicomico)...

Stereotipo, stereofonico, cacofonico, cacochimico, cacografico, telegrafico...
Tutta Napoli è cumm'a'me...
Tutta Napoli, (tutta Napoli), tutta Napoli (è cumm'a'te).
(Tutta Napoli, tutta Napoli, tutta Napoli è cumm'a'te).

turklet

why does bulgaria love turkiye so much

I once fucked a 29 year old girl when I was 19

I didn't think about it as a big deal back then

This means if you're in the early 20s or even mid-late 20s you should feel no remorse by harassing 17-18 year old girls sexually

This window will close in 3 seconds...

kek

17-18 is already when they're fucking all day

14-16 they might be virgins like you

nobody is a virgin
life fucks everyone

15-16 year old girls are top sluts and I wanna fuck them all

Women deserve our harassment

my first time with a girl was when i was 16 and she was 22
i lied about being 19 kek

being 31 now, i have to admit that 20 to 25 is fucking shit for men sexually
after 26-27 is where it gets way better

This fucking color scheme man...and this fucking retarded holiday.

shut up faggot

Halloween is retarded

women voting is more retarded

Παππού παππού τον παίρνεις που kαι που

>Ranitidine was introduced in 1981 and was the world's biggest-selling prescription drug by 1987.
>It has since largely been superseded by the even more effective proton-pump inhibitors, with omeprazole becoming the biggest-selling drug for many years.
>When omeprazole and ranitidine were compared in a study of 144 people with severe inflammation and erosions or ulcers of the esophagus, 85% of those treated with omeprazole healed within eight weeks, compared to 50% of those given ranitidine.
>In addition, the omeprazole group reported earlier relief of heartburn symptoms.

Someone should tell our doctors this, they still prescribe Ranitidine. The difference in cost is like 1 cent per pill. Fuck.

it grinds my gears to see faggots in our countries celebrate *nglo meme holidays

I just now after seeing her posted for months realized that this thot is bulgarian.

You can change it in the bottom right corner, reddit-kun.
There is a dropdown menu with Style written in front of it.

never heard of it.
probitor davat tuk

t. roastie

why tho
it's comfy

thanks

Voting should only be allowed if:

1. You own property in Bulgaria.
2. You pay more in tax than you receive in social benefits.
3. Your up to date permanent address is in the country.
4. You haven't committed serious crimes.
5. You have completed the mandatory basic education.
6. You aren't mentally ill or otherwise mentally handicapped.

People who don't check ALL of these should not be able to vote.

idk man do they?

my impression from 4chinz etc. is that pretty much every single breathing creature on earth hates turkey and turks desu

Protip: don't answer to this romanian who's supposedly obsessed with Turkey and Islam, he's a chronic cancerous shit poster

in every thread turks are writing autistic things and they sperg out for no reason.Thats why

The Bulgarian Muslims love Turkey. Its because they go to Turkey on vacation, and because Turkey produces all our Muslim priests, we don't have a Muslim academy.
The Bulgarian non-Muslims dislike Turkey, because of the Turkish government calling us "former territory" and using their grip on the south (through the Muslim Bulgarians there) to create literal proxy parties. Not me exaggerating, not Sup Forums memes, actual political parties that are a proxy for the Turkish government and Turkish government interests, funded by the Turkish government.
Recently the DPS party, which was the Turkish party before, split into two after the military coup attempt and president Erdogan getting more or less dictator powers. The pro-Turkish government part of it failed to get the 4% of votes required to be in parliament, while the older DPS part is now rebranding itself to be for the Bulgarian Muslims, but against the Turkish government meddling.
If they succeed, relationship between our people should be normalized. Our governments still play nice, and have been doing that for 20+ years, but our people are at a bad spot right now.

everyone on this site write autistic things and sperg out for no reason desu

understandable, turkey is great after all. islam is a bit meh though.

>turkey is great after all

Turkey is, culturally, economically and militarily, a regional power at best.
This isn't the 17th century pops, you are Iran or Saudi Arabia tier, know your place.

i know turkish political parties in bulgaria but you guys deserve it a bit cuz of exiling shit load of turks back in late 80s and shit.

like i remember this one crazy guy trying to assasinate one of the leaders of those parties in a public meeting for example. like wtf.

>iran tier
iran is pretty powerful as well
>saudi arabia
yeah nah, saudis are puppets. turkey is too big to be a puppet.
>know your place
we know our place, right in the middle of all action.

Isn't Saudi Arabia the second most expensive military on the planet after the USA?

they dont have manpower, they are extremely reliant on oil and many other socio-economic bullshit.

like imagine, they cant even pull out yemen war properly. yemen for fucks sake.

fuck your wind
it's not supposed to be so cold on Hallowin

Turkey is in a de facto civil war for decades with the Kurdish communists in the east.
The Yemen situation is the same as the east Turkey kurd situation.
Brute force would easily and quickly win, but it would look really, really bad. You can't do what the Serbs did in the 90s and expect not to get bombed by TEAM USA WORLD POLICE. So you have to gently (and expensively and slowly...) win the "war" that you keep insisting isn't a war at all.

What I mean is, every war has to look like its not really a war, only a rebellion being put down, or terrorists being hunted, to the american voters. If the american voters don't like your war, you will get bombed for it.
Thats the Saudi's problem in Yemen, and thats the Turkish problem in the eastern provinces.

women can be very easily manipulated because they are way more emotional and think less logically
therefore i don't trust them voting for a president
for a mayor i don't care

>civil war
yeah nah. its pretty contained and minimal for past 20 years (since 1994 actually). yemen is not comparable with k*rds because k*rds are able to go to iraq / syria in order to avoid further turkish operations. north syria and iraq were terrorist heavens due to international laws lul.

but yemenis have no where to go, they are stuck in their small country. yet the "2nd most expensive" military is unable to beat them into oblivion.

USA used brute force in syria, reports say that 90% of raqqa is inhabitable due to extreme USAF bombing but you dont hear about it anywhere in the news do you? same thing would apply for the saudis as well, no one would care because media outlets are on their side. everyone would turn a blind eye.

reminder that turks are WHITE and subhuman
no wonder the greek rapebaby itt thinks his country has any power

Presidents are not chosen based on their capability, only their charisma.
This is true for male and female voters. So it doesn't really matter.

Overall I dislike democracy, to be honest. Democracy = public government = wasteful spending.
I unironically prefer a private government, a hereditary autocrat who is forced to look at the long term, since he will be in power not for 4 years, but for all his life, and his son after that. He can't afford shortsightedness.

Mandatory reading: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_State

exactly this

>This is true for male and female voters
lol confirmed woman

>1. You own property in Bulgaria.
What if I own a square meter in a field somewhere? Traditionally, the question of citizenship and voting rights was mostly about where to draw the line. Citizens were more or less wealthy people, and you had a large class of free people who were not citizens.

So, where do we draw the line? How much property do you need to own, in order to have a vote?

mgtow?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Iavk44KgF8

>private government
sounds really dangerous

I meant "own property", as in "have a permanent address in Bulgaria".
I don't think you need to actually literally own land. The second condition takes care of the important part, that you have a stake in the state and care for its well being, since you are an investor in it, and not a leech.

>2. You pay more in tax than you receive in social benefits.
This is what matters most. If you pay more than you take, you won't vote for more spending and more welfare, since you would have to pay more and receive less.
People who vote should be the kind of people who think thrice about new government programmes.

no, I'm married
mgtow are just frustrated virgins

how can I find a job as a political troll or smth
everyone claims that such trolls exist
but where can I apply

bulgaria.mid.ru/bg

nullsafety.xyz/contact#&iptracer=ON

>bulgaria.mid.ru/bg/biografia
Bulgaria officially a Respublic now.

>this wasn't corrected for over a year

You can have a permanent address without owning property. How much property do you need to own in order to be considered a citizen? And it needs to be land, not cars or TVs.