Compassion and education

There's unironically nothing wrong with us desu

kys

Salvadoran tamales>mexishit tamales
DESU

t. Maynor Brayan Huachington Gonzalez
Only niggers use banana leafs

how do we expand the chicano empire WORLDWIDE

The aztlan chi's are ok, the "i'm white and i'll post 5 threads about it every day while being obnoxious at the same time" are the cancer in here, at least the first ones are chill.

Bumpo

do mexicans celebrate dia de muertos?

I don't
It's a holiday for natives/indios

You don't. The CHI problem solves (You).

This is why no one likes you, even the most aryan guys aren't so insecure as you, not even argentines that are 90% white.

la conquista empieza pronto, mi negro

viva aztlan

VIVA!

are you guys vegan

Mexico is only bad because all of the smart people born there leave to the US asap. You should go back and show them what you've learned here. Make Mexico good, then conquer the southern US places.

I tried, but i can't live without my amazing arracheras. The soft, juicy and tasty meat, mmmm.

Well that's true, but to be honest I think it's a good thing, the traitors leave and stay there, while the good chicanos comeback and improve Mexico with whatever they can. They have my respect wherever the color of their skin, but the sad truth is that a few people think with reason

*whatever

The haplotype A variant is very common among people in North and South America … which means that they need to do one of two things to fully thrive:
Eat seafood – especially fatty fish, which is rich in omega-3 DHA and EPA.
Strictly limit their intake of omega-6 fats and get plenty of plant-source omega-3s.
In short, that study found that the health value of omega-3 ALA from plant foods depends heavily on your geographic and/or ethnic background.

And that difference probably stems from your ancestors' adaptation to the diets typical of their heritage. Now, an international study adds weight and detail to those findings.

Presence of the "green" gene allele varies geographically, reflecting the dominance of plant-based diets, versus diets based on animal foods, including seafood:
68 percent of Indians
70 percent of all South Asians
53 percent of Africans
29 percent of East Asians
18 percent of Americans 17 percent of Europeans

vitalchoice.com/article/omega-3-mystery-solved?utm_referrer=

Wrong
Look at the best tamales, Oaxaqueños and de mumu, banana leaves

Thanks for the info!

this. banana leaves keep the masa moist.

Mexican Tamales > Mexican Tamales >>>> central American tamales

Concentration is camps

Don't they already suffer enough just by existing?