/sino/ 中国

The Eastern/Southern European ‘English teacher’ in China edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBDLraDpSY
youtube.com/watch?v=3AHz9sRNZ2E
msn.com/en-us/news/world/kissinger-all-of-asia-should-get-ready-for-nuclear-war/ar-AAucIRp?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
youtu.be/NJK1nlmufmY
youtu.be/efQbDv0mJVA
youtube.com/watch?v=CjagSmkBWGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bzT1yzKc8rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rude

When did it all go so right?

>b-but she’s Japanese
weebs are pathetic.

Awesome infographic

Where is the Qing Emperor Xi one? And the “Great Fall of China” magazine from 2015?

What do you have against East Euros?

I dunno but nice cover art.

Around the time the Clintons and globalist kikes gave away all the US's wealth to farmer chinks and sold the average American's future down the river.

Btw, you are only successful because of (((them))), and they can pull the plug on their little China experiment any time they want. ;) I'm looking forward to when China gets BLACK'd through multiculturalism as part of the deal. Black guys are already getting massively popular in China. Every young chink male now idolizes black athletes and singers and wants to be one, and your average college-aged chinese girl secretly fantasizes about getting BBC'd now.

You must legitimately have retard-tier IQ if you can only think in terms of Sup Forums memes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxBDLraDpSY

speaking of retard-tier IQ where's the kraut?

You're gonna get blacked, chink boi. Deal with it.

First time hearing her name legit thought she was Japanese tb.h

Chinese government is inviting millions of young African males to study in their universities. They give them free room and board, free scholarships, etc. They are actively encouraging hung black bucks to fuck what little women you guys have left :)

Its a 2 way street lotsa chinese men also head to Africa to find wives. Some of the offspring turn out quite hot.

China and Africa should maintain friendship and not turn to xenophobia.

HOT MORE PLEASE

Why would a Malaysian flag give a damm about America though ? All my malay friends hate America to the core and think that it would be better if China was the world's haegmon.

sorry but

thread
music

youtube.com/watch?v=3AHz9sRNZ2E

that girl is the kid of an american man though.

Most Chinese actually marry within the country or venture to other parts of Asia (ones with a Chinese diaspora in it but not necessarily only them) to do so.

Lotsa Chinese take Burmese and Vietnamese wives too. I would say Chinese would normally marry with cultures that have Confucian/sinitic influence.

she's breddy cute desu

their family is retarded, there was a controversy about her mom cheated on her husband, so the internet attacked them, but they went MUH RACISM, and even the BBC took this shit seriously.

your thoughts on this article peru

msn.com/en-us/news/world/kissinger-all-of-asia-should-get-ready-for-nuclear-war/ar-AAucIRp?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

chinks are subhumans

>Polls show that 60 percent of people in South Korea are in favor of the country building its nuclear weapon

Can't we just sell or gift them to SK? Why do they have to build facilities to create one?

youtu.be/NJK1nlmufmY

What’s wrong with the white man

Gay

Chinese thrash is better

youtu.be/efQbDv0mJVA

Never forget that the true reason for Tiananmen Square were raping niggers

>China considers three-year jail terms for disrespecting national anthem, flag l Reuters

>Da Joos did this

China's success is because of Clinton benevolently/stupidly allowed it into global market, he thought trade could change it from within. If (((they))) are really so powerful they wouldn't have been massacred by Hitler in the first place

There's no conspiracy behind it, one of the criteria to grade universities is its global recognition, and that includes the amount of foreign students it has. Since first-worlders seldom has interest in a shithole the only people they can attract are people of African/Middle Eastern and South Asian origin

bump

>If (((they))) are really so powerful they wouldn't have been massacred by Hitler in the first place

well they weren't lol
it's just post war brainwashing and propaganda

wwii was a jewish plot to begin with

Honorary white chick.

youtube.com/watch?v=CjagSmkBWGQ

>white
she's literally a bottom tier no-chin slav whore
you can already see her slav warts forming all over her face

give it 5 years and she will look like a disgusting village babushka

Ming saving Korea’s ass really fucked them over, plus corruption in late Ming is pretty rampage. It still take Li Ziceng’s rebellion to end Ming Dynasty. Ming still has a lot of military accomplishments.

Slavs have the highest ayran haplogroup R1a.

the fact that you know this is sad enough

天下无敌!

I thought this "Queen of Spades" thing was only an American meme.

R1a is still inferior to the mighty O3, but it is still a respectable haplogroup. The future of R1A lies with the southern ayrans though the mighty pashtuns and jats.

Nearly finished reading this and man is it eye-opening.

Completely BTFO all the myths that people have about sunrunes like the myth that Chinese cannot be written with an alphabet, the myth that Chinese characters are ideographs (most have phonetic components), the myth that all Chinese characters mean something (they are not all monosyllabic many do not exist as independent characters), the myth that Chinese characters are or can be used to create an intra-linguistic writing system, and so on.

I already knew all these myths were bullshit though, but I thought it was just wide-eyed sinoboos that believed this ridiculous shit. I thought when Chinese promulgated these myths themselves that they knew they were bullshit but were lying through their teeth so they could pretend their writing system is amazing when it is in fact laughable garbage. What this opened my eyes to was that Chinese literally believe these stupid fucking myths too out of cultural autism in the form of 'muh ancestors' and 'rune magic'.

Stop being faggots and just use pinyin or bopomofo you retarded fucks. You fucking invented both systems, they aren't imperialism.

>DeFrancis

I was reading his guide to chinese reading (Beginning (also Intermediate) Chinese Reader) before I had to return it to the uni's library. It's breddy good, imhotep, tho too old.

Any anons know where I can find some easy mode (yotsuba etc) manga in simplified Chinese?

All the chinese manga sites have those shitty historical fantasy comics with way too complicated vocab, I need something more suited to my reading level

Chinese characters are indeed ideographs however that's not how Chinese people look at them. To a savage everything is going to look like sticks and stones

Why are you arguing over minutia? Nigger type A and nigger type B are both niggers

>the myth that Chinese characters are or can be used to create an intra-linguistic writing system

Well it was used as such for several centuries in East asia...

>ideographs
dont forget phonetic component m8!

Download a pop up translator for your browser. It's not learning if you already know the words.

Or if you want the to speed run Chinese commit the thousand character classic to memory

hey /sino/ what are your honest thoughts about korean females?

youtube.com/watch?v=bzT1yzKc8rU

China Egypt alliance when?

when will you join the team?

It is natural that in some cases words that look alike will sound alike however this is not the whole story

peru? peru? korean women aren't good peru, they are materialistic and crazy peru, they don't make good wives peru, they will cut your dick off if you don't buy them a designer handbag every month peru, peru I think hispanic women make good wives peru

Why are you obsessed about koreans peru? is it cindy peru? do you miss her peru? Peru, you should go to SK and confess to her peru

peru?

You just perfectly described Chinese women

“飞” as in “Fly” and “非” as in “Africa” has the same tone and pinyin. Both case the pinyin is “Fei”, tell me how will the Chinese differentiate between the two if only pinyin is used? “Can Ni Ma” can mean both “Fuck your mom” and “Grass mud horse”.

dumb post

>Cao Ni Ma

where should I go with a 7000 usd budget?
which trip will help to improve and make more interesting my CV?
-option 1 = South korea and posibly Japan
-opiton 2 = HK, Vietnam, laos, cambodia, thailand, malaysia, singapore, indonesia, phillipines.

th goal now is to spend money improving my CV and then try to get a job on any 500 global fortune company located in HK, singapore.
btw Cindy's insta is not longer public.

does that make you sad peru

how are you planning to improve your CV with a sex trip

Not sure about what the book's argument is, but it's differentiated by context + phrases. Chinese words are usually two or more characters. Africa is more correctly said as 非洲.

How would you tell that apart from 飞舟?

context

Reading literature in pinyin is a real headache:

Wǒ mào le yánhán, huídào xiānggé èrqiān yú lǐ, bièle èrshí yú nián de gùxiāng qù.

Shíhou jìrán shì shēn dōng; jiàn jìn gùxiāng shí, tiānqì yòu yīnhuì le, lěngfēng chuījìn chuáncāng zhōng, wūwū de xiǎng, cóng péng xì xiàngwài yī wàng, cānghuáng de tiāndǐxia, yuǎn-jìn héngzhe jǐ gè xiāosuǒ de huāngcūn, méiyǒu yīxiē huóqì. Wǒ de xīn jīnbuzhù bēiliáng qǐlai le.

Ā! Zhè bù shì wǒ èrshí niánlái shíshí jìde de gùxiāng?

Hello /sino/ I am the Brit in hangzhou

Hangzhou's my favourite city to visit as a tourist. Don't know anything about the big modern city, but it's really nice to walk around the lake and walk in the hills surrounding it.

how does it feel to be scammed out of all your money

Only been scammed by a taxi so far. Paid 50kuai for a 5 min journey. But I agreed to it before I got in. He was just a guy looking for a quick buck. Probably made his day.

>kuai

What's wrong with 块?Been using it everywhere

If you stay in Hangzhou International Youth Hostel next to the lake you can walk everywhere, no need for taxi.

What about 飞非? What would that sound like?

Hence your delusion

Chinese women are far better than Japanese women. I am Japanese-American myself and can state this fact with confidence.

I'm in an ok hotel 22 quid a night. Washing facilities is a washing machine on the roof lol

why would anyone ever say this?

nice, check this
also did you already got matches on tinder at China?
share stories and fuck them without condom

This is good for Bitcoin.

We should’ve done that years ago. Instead we get *kneels*

cool

天空中像超人一样飞来飞去的尼日利亚人,简称:‘飞非’。

HEY YOU ARE IN HANGZHOU

AWESOME WE TALKED ABOUT IT FOR SO LONG

What are you taking about? Chinese women are basically prostitutes. You must think disgrace is cool.

Show us some pictures that you take.

Why are you Sup Forumsluting sino everyday? What is your gain? (You)s?

Chinese women are the most traditional and feminine women left in the world. They also aren’t fat pigs.

>not hitting up hangzhou's hottest halloween party with dj ectoplazm on the decks and slamming a slutty c-girl dressed up as a sexy zombie nurse
>informing people on the internet that the hotel rooftop has a washing machine instead

lmaOing

Traditional? Feminine? Chinese women are prostitutes to the very core. Remember how some of the emperors had like thousands of concubines?

That because the Chinese Emperors is fucking based, they need no pope nor religion to tell them how many women they can fuck.

That's because they see themselves as gods and how many prostitutes they control is like how much money they have

China now wants to steal India's water how is this not an act of war?

I'm not a Chad like you Germany.

Only one girl so far has acknowledged my existence and wanted a selfie with me. Probably had a commotion to get a photograp with the pangest laowai

Emperors were alphas. Did you think european emperors didn't have harems as well?

what do you expect?
girls flocking at you because you're a white tourist?

that's a cool idea, sucks to be you guys though.

I'm not expecting anything. I didn't come to China to hit on women

>India’s water
Tibet’s*

Kill yourself thieving streetshitter. I hope Tibet cuts off all of your rivers.