Lemmy

Is Lemmy the most alpha person whose ever lived? I can't think of anyone else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BE3GlOp71w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah, he’s antiracist cuck

Imagine being a rockstar in the '80s. Wow, now that's life.

he made a special video for a nigger who felt “rejected by the metal scene” lmao

but shampooing all that hair must've been hard

Can confirm.
youtube.com/watch?v=BE3GlOp71w8

Look, you gotta take what you can get. you can't expect everyone to be a full-on 1488 Nazi. He definitely wasn't PC

he's not rejected by the metal scene but by his own black community.

>Nazi
Implying I wouldn’t kill my sister for dating a 1/8 Jewish guy. Just don’t associate with nonwhites at all. Like just don’t appeal to them lmao

Also,
Most European ultranationalist nations fought against NS mongrel Germany

Next time try Alice Apartheid is good Cooper and Eric fuck darkies, keep Britain White Clapton

Most metalheads feel disgust about everything no -European (bar those freaks in South America obviously). Waken looks like a WN convention

>wacken looks like a WN convention

top fucking kek. You realise it had Status Quo, Europe and Alice Cooper playing this year right?

If you're going to talk about metal, pick an actual metal festival. Wacken has been ruined for a few years now

drunk

>shittalking Alice keep niggets segregated Cooper
My argument is that the untimate majority of European metal scene exhibit strong racial views ranging from “deport them all” to Alfred Rosenberg-Varg type of esotericism

I don't dispute that. More the point that Wacken is in any way WN like. It has become a place for bearded numales to go to listen to faux metal and classic rock and then brag to their friends about how they went to a hardcore metal festival.

It's an overpriced shit show just like 90% of other festivals that claim to show a certain genre but in reality end up throwing all sorts of shit in there in order to attract as many hipsters as possible. Ree

It still has a decent majority of traditional Metal scene visitors. Best way to deal with the influx is stomping them. Like a year ago at Waken we trashed a group of spic mudd

He was British so obviously yes.

He said he liked Nazi memorabilia for its aesthetics, and is not a racist as he had plenty of black girlfriends lmao.

>It still has a decent majority of traditional Metal scene visitors

I wonder for how much longer, though. The actual amount of metal bands that play is going down each year and being slowly replaced by rock and softer options. Not that i have anything against rock music but when you bill a festival as metal I expect metal not fucking Status cunting Quo and im sure most metalheads would agree

when will you fuck off to Sup Forums already. This is an international board and not a white supremacist board.

Agreed that Metal space must be kept Metal. Shift of Waken reflects the all-European abandoning of strict states of culture, blood bonds and race. Very similar thing - lack of principles
International boards and people anywhere in this world are not obliged to limit their views depending on their location, silly mongrel

>Shift of Waken reflects the all-European abandoning of strict states of culture, blood bonds and race. Very similar thing - lack of principles

kek, no. It shows (sadly) that the metal scene is on the downturn and they need to change up the bill in order to attract new audiences and therefore make more money. Don't think for a second this has anything to do with culture, it's all about business and profit.

>a second this has anything to do with culture, it's all about business and profit.
That’s exactly the proof of my previous statement. Races, cultures don’t “just decay” - decay has reasons

you're off on a tangent I'm sure I don't need to concern myself with

LOVE ME LIKE A REPTILE

I think Alexander the Great or Julius Carsar were somewhat more alpha.

His faggy mustache say no

Alexander was blatantly homosexual, and julius had homo experience.in the youth

Alpha as fuck