Iberia is Arab!

Iberia is Arab!

Other urls found in this thread:

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topónimos_árabes_em_Portugal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it isn't, go sit on a kebab and see if you can shove it all the way up your ass.

Spain should have never given back Morroco

so omar ibn hafsun is /our guy/

lol spain controlled only smart parts of morocco and for short periods of time. Single dynasties from morocco ruled iberia more than the colonial Spaniard era

Blocks your path

>spic bean-farmer has an opinion

Shut the fuck up snackbar

Well, we've been in Morroco for 520 years now, just give us some more time

richest man in mexico is an Arab, Carlos Slim. President of Brazil is also an Arab.

Get down and worship your masters, 3abeed nigger.

>barcelona
>hispanica

Are you retarded colonization is dead as fuck and Morocco is doing pretty well. And you juat controlled some regions in the north for less than 80 years besides Ceuta and Melilla

would be a falafel vendor in the USA

Lebanese Americans make more money than wasp retards

>president of brazil is an arab
So?
Is not like he's not a puppet of the billionaires like odebrecht and marinhos.

It's Melilla and Ceuta what I'm talking about

>muh empire
none of the small christian kingdoms in iberia were conquered, they remained independent and had killed millions of muzzies by the middle of the 13th century when only granada remained, as a cuck state

>carlos
lel sand monkeys in latin america are such cucks they adopt hispanic names and don't dare to draw negative attention like they do in europe

Hey little Arab boy, come here for a second. Are you scared? Do you fear the CUSCATLEC warrior? I will flay the skin from your back and staple your testicles to your forehead. Hail la virgen

Pic related

>lel sand monkeys in latin america are such cucks they adopt hispanic names and don't dare to draw negative attention like they do in europe

no you dip, they've used latin and greek names in the levant for hundreds of years. Its a chique fetishism thing, not a cuck thing.

>implying 90% of europeans don't have semitic aramaic names

no they dont you delusional sandnigger

go make me a taco

go make me a kebab

I gave your mother a kebab.

>tfw my relatives in sweden tell me that the arabs and muslims there pretty much have a state within a state and the police don't even go anywhere near them

feels good man. COLONISED

>I gave your mother a kebab.
how is that even an insult
fuck off zhang

kabib=penis, bruce

Your women will serve us CUSCATLECS and your children will speak Nahuat, ar*b boy.

CAPTCHA: Tlaxcala

>OLA SENOR I AMA SPIC SPICITO, PLEASE NO DEPORTA ME MR. TRUMP PLEASA NO

>be sandnigger
>get bombed by mestizos in us amry
lmoa

Are you trembling, ar*b vermin? CUSCATLECS will rape your women and slay your """""""""men"""""""""" in the most gruesome savage ways imaginable.

>be sandnigger
>be a low iq inbred piece of trash

>>be a low iq inbred piece of trash

i'm dominican

>being proud of being literal cannon fodder for jews that gets blow'd up by IEDs and commits suicide when they get back home

GOODEST OF GOYS

>be sandnigger
>be a disgusting brown manlet

>be sandnigger
>live in inhumane conditions

CUSCATLEC pride worldwide! CUSCATLEC warrior blood runs in me, I demand ar*b blood

Iberia will always be arab mashallah
shut up dumb infidel

i'd rather be a sandnigger than a mulatto

t.Mohamed el-Kaboom
Go back to morroco.

> Moroccan dynasties
> ruled Iberia
Unless you're talking about the Almoravids and Almohads who conquered what remained of Islamic kingdoms in Iberia, you're showing what your flag stands for on Sup Forums.

Doesn't prove anything

Yes, it is.
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topónimos_árabes_em_Portugal
This is a list of cities with arab names in moortugal

this one diaspora nigger leb in australia that keeps embarrassing us on int with his we wuz presidents n billionairez latinos xD

You have one of the worst diasporas

Actually lebs are cool.
I have lebanese neighbours and they are pretty chill

i'm not leb you c*ck

I'm proud Arab North Levantine not a disgusting phoenician subhuman

oh so you're that iraqi saddamite piece of shit with his facebook memes on mena

Anglos are just shit at integrating. If you tell Carlos Slim that he is not Mexican in his face he would probably slap you.

I guess Australia gets the dregs of thier society

t. rump

>he thinks he's cool for being a shi'ite fire-worshipping persian cuck

kys