1. Your cunt?

>1. Your cunt?
>2. How is the real estate situation in your cunt?

1. Germany
2. Fucking terrible because many landlords prefer "refugees" since the state pays literally every price to find an apartment for them. Meanwhile wagecucks like myself have to communte 50 km or more to get to the workplace. Just kill me already!

>be in sydney

idgaf about this shit cuz im a neet master race

>tfw ywn have basic income

A square meter in my home town in egypt is twice my salary

1. Pair of heterosexuals
2. Boring

Flag
It's fucked m8, crash when?

How comes that Merkel won again?

I will never be able to build a house in the village I was born in because one m2 of land costs around 500 Euro (more than 1000 in the best spots). It's kinda depressing since I'd really like to live there.

Fuck foreign investors, seriously. They just buy all the land and never do anything with it.

It's ok.

Don't you have depopulated villages like we do?

It’s okay if you don’t live in Seoul

Terrible in the metropolis and those build by chinese contractors who bounced the land to create artificial demand but in the outskirt of my city.
US$4k for bungalow sized land
About 10k for paying Bangladesh slaves to build the house you designed including materials.

Australia

I dunno aye, my sister and her husband literally bought a house like 2 or 3 years ago and theyre like in their 20s. Though I always hear about how housing prices are ridiculous and how that the chinks are causing a housing bubble or w/e.....so I use that as a way to blame chinks.

Think I might live here though shit is SO fucking cheap. Literally if I could find a part time job here that pays equivalent to some of the jobs I've done in Australia I could live so comfortably.

because most voters here are senile 70+ retards

btw: her party only got ~30%, but our stupid political system makes it possible that she remains leader

absolutely fucked. A few years ago they made it so real estate investment could be taken off tax and any losses made gets fully compensated. So rich cunty baby boomers and proper investors buy up houses and don't even bother to rent them out because they'd end up losing subsidies and not even making any more and just sit on them so prices balloon. Then lecture people on social media but muh hard work.
Also Chinese millionaires but thats mainly either rural or inner city.

Horrible i live in Porto and the average 2 bedroom houses are going for 500e thanks to the shit forgeins escaping theyre icebergs . ( Yes im talking abouy nordic people)

Cant you guys pay hotels/hostel/motels?

This is the reason europe sucks, i make more money then the average French so i cant imagine how my countrymen own a housr in the 2 biggest citys.

Im thinking of leaving my ancestral home because of this, my family lives here for atleast 400 years we lived throw hungers, napoleon invasion and civil war for me to leave now?
Thanks OP feel like killing myself

You think you have it bad?

1. See my flag
2. The situation is so massed up if you wanna buy an apartment in Moscow (the only worthy place) it is insanely expansive (in compare to average income). Also all modern buildings are fucking bad and not designed for humans.
I don't know for other areas.

London is a fucking nightmare men never again will i visit other part of UK besides scotland , i really see alot of comun between our countrys.

Toronto, Canada.

House prices skyrocket for the past 10 years because of foreign buyers (mostly Chinese). A pretty significant of homes and condos downtown are purchased but unoccupied. Because building new units is lucrative for builders they keep building, yet few people who live here can actually afford to live in them. It's slowing down a bit now but Toronto is still usually somewhere on the top 5 most expensive cities in North America.

I was lucky and smart enough to purchase a 1 bedroom condo with my brother 5 years ago, lived at home while working full time for, and sell it for about $85k more. Used the profits to put a downpayment on my own and now I'm living there.

I sholda have done this with my brothers.
80k was averege for a small house now is 150k+

2)real estate situation
It's unreal XDDDDDD