twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lets talk about tagalogs.

What should we do to them?

United ASEAN army when?

>Nobody uses the same equipment as their neighbor
>A horrible mix of east/west equipment, radar, communication
>Logistics train from different munition and calibers
>No common language
Really really bad idea, even NATO have problems with coordination what did you expect from poorfag 3rd world? Excellent english from Laos military?
Take a look at British defeat in Malaya, the multinational commonwealth forces fall into ruin once their white officers are dead, even the indians bombed a bridge before the armoured train crossed it because of communication issues.
Besides what enemies require such a risky and costly attempt? Abu Sayyaf?

>British defeat in Malaya
???

WW2.
Commonwealth forces to be exact since the bulk of it are Aus/NZ/Malay/Indian and some African but everyone got raped within weeks and the defence line build over 5 years got wrecked in days.
The Japanese even stole uniforms, put some mud and pretend they are Indians to walk into defences near Singapore and its easy to spot the anglo officers who translates orders into local language of the commonwealth forces.

Also the reason Yamashita got the title 'Tiger of Malaya' and the legend of Yamashita's gold.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomoyuki_Yamashita

Now

Lets talk about Bisayans and illocanos

What should we do to them?

Oh I though you were talking about the communist revolt
But Mishima was a military genius and the Commonwealth forces has always been shit if you compare to other colonial armies

How do you fix Bisayans?

>Implying China will not need more lebensraum

Of course, Thailand's grand armada of imperial aircraft carrier will surely give those chinks one hell of beating.

H-haha, y-yeah

Their pride got to them.
>No need for anti tank weaponry, few 40mm is enough just give them bolt action rifles
>Guys,what of the Royal Navy lost and they stated landing armor
>BRITTANIA RULE THE WAVES
>What do you mean they landed tanks in Thailand, what Thailand is Axis now?
>Lets send battleships of Force Z without carrier air cover
>Supposedly the captain said, 'squinty eyed japs can't aim' when the Betty bomber approaches
>Zero fighter model 21? Ancient Buffalo fighters is enough
Not really their fault when RN jobbed hard, holding the line just means eating IJN Kongou 14 inch shells.
RIP Blackie

how do you turn off these spooky skeletons?

Wait for Halloween to end.

What skeleton? can't you switch style?
I use adblocking anyway, fuck hiromoot

Bottom right, click the style drop down box

Stay of 4chins

Test

alri lads blogpost

mom and dad want me to stay and help expand the family business
i myself want to leave my cunt and explore the world

i don't fucking know lads, i've lost all my savings paying their debts and now they want me to work for them for free but due to my upbringing, i just can't say "no", like being the eldest and constantly abused just made me fear them eventhough they can't do shit to me now physically.

i think i'm stuck in this shite, lads. that's it, here's my life now.

You can ask your Russo-Tajik gf to ran away with you and explore the world together where both of you can foster your love

i made a pass and she blue-ticked me
it's been a week since we've seen each other and now i'm too scared to face her
did i say something wrong?

Ask her again damn you, If you are familiar with Slavic-Turkic flirting etiquette she's merely testing your determination. No sane girl wants a weak willed man

Fuccccccccccckkk didn't think of that
alright, trying again tonight
she usually sleeps around 3am