Is there anywhere in the world where this is still commonplace in church?

Is there anywhere in the world where this is still commonplace in church?

>inb4 the middle east
I'm really butthurt about this and I'm serious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

north africa and the middle east

eastern yurop
middle east
fertile crescent
arab world
semitic countries

Russia

only in tatarstan (muslim)

Russia has the lowest church attendance in the world

Women are supposed to cover their heads when they enter an Orthodox Church here.

Indian churches.
Less and less prevalent now . But used to be common 5-10 years back .

>Women are supposed to cover their heads when they enter an Orthodox Church here.
Do they?

They're technically supposed to cover their heads when they enter a Catholic church anywhere but look how many of them do it

Yes

I think it's still common in most Orthodox churches. Maybe pseudo-Catholic sects like the Pius X weirdos still do it.

>It must be noted that these ordinances, probably inspired by the customs of the period, concern scarcely more than disciplinary practices of minor importance, such as the obligation imposed upon women to wear a veil on their head (1 Cor. 11:2-16); such requirements no longer have a normative value.
Inter Insigniores by the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith begs to differ.

This coincides with about the time that catholic girls stopped being good women and became vapid whores.

Eastern Orthodox, conservative catholics (saw this often in Italy)

>conservative catholics
All old enough to remember Vatican II

russian prostitutes do wear this shit when they go to church after weeks of drinking alcohol and riding random dicks all day long

true. 2bh nobody but muslims gives a shit about religion here anymore

why?
when you disrespected the church just because "the time has changed". what do you think jesus feels on this? when that other religion dedicated following the rules, they're said to be oppressed.

I thought Eastern Europeans were the most religious of all, especially Orthodox Russia

you were wrong then. the only people who attend churches regularly are relatives of those who work in a church. a few more people might visit a church a couple of times during a year (on christmas and easter) to light a candle lol. but absolute majority of people simply don't give a shit about religion at all, most young people even see it as some kind of meme and something to make fun of

What does Russia have to do with Eastern Europe?

Are they still believers and just don't give a shit or are they just atheists?

Westerners have weird phantasies about Russia. I would even go so far as to say that everything they think they know about Russia is just plain wrong.

i think most young people in russia just don't think about that shit at all, they don't see it as something important, that deserves to be talked or thought about. i think it's called apatheism.

think what you're looking for is called THE MIDDLE EAST bud, haha

>eastern yurop
no

What is pic women race?

human, a human race

>eastern europe

kek no, no one worships kike gods here anymore

And the fact that 80 years of communism turned them into a bunch of atheist bastards somehow didn't pass through that hard skull of yours.

Jesus Christ it's jawdropping what Sup Forums does to people.

So Poland is the only religious country in Eastern Europe?

Russia.

aww

Romania & Moldova as well

inshallah

I think so.
But the reason why Poles are still so bent on religion is history of Poland

The "common knowledge" among Poles is the church being the one and only reason why Polish culture, language and traditions still exist and church being the main stronghold of these values (sort of at the front of resistance movement thing) during various occupation since the partitions.

It's the reason why no matter how left leaning a politician would be insulting the Church in Poland is a massive no-no and a political suicide for most.

In here only Old people or kinky people who want to spice their boring sex life.

At TLM services here in California most women still wear it, unlike Novus Ordo roasties

Ty. any more recent map?

No but here are more specific numbers for each country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Importance_of_religion_by_country

There are some isolated Christian communities here that belong to a specific branch of Catholicism that rejects the second Vatican council as invalid. Their women wear veils like pic rel, the priest give mass in Latin and with their backs turned to the crowd
They are also very rich

polynesian countries

How do I get to one of these places without getting robbed?

You'll see more traditional Catholic women wearing them. There are a few women at my church who do. In more traditionalist parishes you'll often see many women wearing veils. Eastern Orthodox and Oriental Orthodox women often wear veils or other head-covering as well.

>There are some isolated Christian communities here that belong to a specific branch of Catholicism that rejects the second Vatican council as invalid

Some of them are just traditionalists, not every church offering Latin mass are sedevacantist weirdos

Some are deep in the jungle where only planes can reach because there are no roads. Rich people build their communities like this for safety, they use personal Cessnas when they have to visit the city
I've never actually visited one, only heard from people who have friends there

>be on the other side of the world
>cities are poor and villages are rich
This is an interesting concept to me, it's exactly the opposite here

Wtf are russians muslim?

Suburbians are richer than citizens here.

Russian women are whores.
Slavic exhibitionists.

I'm in Alaska, we too have villages that require a plane to get there but they're third world shitholes full of eskimos. I've been there.

Why don’t Russians go to church

Once when I went to an Armenian church here I saw lots of women wearing one.

The Catholic parish I attend every sunday. Several other Catholic (typically parishes that serve the traditional Latin mass) and Orthodox parishes. You might find it in Gypsy camps.

This

False, go to any parish that regularly serves the traditional Latin mass, most of the families are young with 5+ children. Compare this to any other parish where the average age is 60+ years old.

This

Syriacs were the true Christians. Ricebags don't have much respect for ancient tradition since, well they are ricebags

That's where I've been going. It's all old people.

Vatican II was a mistake

do you ? why should they ?

Yes. But I’m just curious about it. Same with you france