Why don't Catholics celebrate the Reformation?

Why don't Catholics celebrate the Reformation?

>celebrating the destruction of europe
wtf?

we don't learn about it, 90% of portuguese don't even know who that guy was

>protestants are literally losing their faith day by day
>protestants are so greedy that literally abandoned their faith for more money
>protestants are so greedy that would celebrate the destruction of their own culture to enrich global capitalists
no thanks we have already won by default

Weird that the EU is mostly made by catholic Germans and catholic French ne

>we are the righteous in the conflict, the rich cuckold in charge of our kingdom wanted a divorce and he deserved it

Merkel is lutheran, also if anything the EU is literally a puppet of the US to ensure their global domination after Euros killed themselves in WW2

Touchy subject?

HMMMMMMM
>The protestants burnt down the church in Germany that held my family's baptismal documents which would have allowed me to see where my family was past the year 1600
HHHHMMMM
>They legitimately promote the idea that you can not effect whether or not you end up in heaven or hell
HHHMMMM
>They murdered thousands of innocents, caused a rift between entire nations that at one point were at peace
HHHHHMMMMM
I have no fucking clue

>mfw I saw my anglican neighbour praying toward buckingham palace this morning

>Christianity
>European culture

I got bad news for you...

Here in Germany we do but only this year.

Do you really believe that norse mythology has had any kind of effect culturally outside of Scandinavia and Friesland? If anything the Illiad, Oddysey, and the Bible have had a much more profound effect than the norse sagas

The Viking rape squads can be genetically proven up to Tunisia.

>every major Holiday and festival

We do because Protestants founded our national identity and wrote our first book. Today is a day off work.

>every major Holiday and festival
Are dadicated to Christ and Nations

Maybe also to Muhamad in UK idk about your situation.

Yeah it did have effect on Europe but that doesn't mean its European just like Buddhism is Indian and not Burmese

>dood illiterate dirt farmers should be able to decide what the bible means lmao
>love is love is love lmoa
Germans were a mistake

Our Alphabet is not European but derives from the Phoenician alphabet.
Better we abandon this semitic kikery.

Christianity is as European as it gets. We are the Christian Continent.

yeah south america is pretty christian too. So Christianity is south american as it gets . They are the christian continent.

This.

>mfw I see a Chr*stian

Are you literally retarded?

>christian continent

No, south America is the Catholic continent.

it's so obnoxious to always encounter this meme of "Catholics aren't Christians m'kay?".
Always spouted by Protestants

It's legit funny how Luther changed even Catholicism and yet these heretic niggers won't ever admit to it. 500 fucking years.
>They legitimately promote the idea that you can not effect whether or not you end up in heaven or hell
This isn't true at all. What's wrong with you?

I hear this a lot about Protestants and Catholics and it’s funny because in the US it’s completely the opposite.

Here, Protestants are the ones that have held far stronger to their traditions, lean conservative, and tend to live in the South or rural middle of the country, while Catholics are heavily centralized in the Northeast and only attend Church twice a year, while generally supporting things like gay marriage.

>>The protestants burnt down the church in Germany that held my family's baptismal documents which would have allowed me to see where my family was past the year 1600

MUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH

They are Christian because of us, Just as you.

When we fall you will be the Christian Continent.

I hope our Heritage will survive in the new world better than it does here.

American education. Protestantism promotes the idea that the only thing that matters in getting to heaven is whether you believe in God. Go buy your daily indulgence from Schekelstein.