anime

>Disgusting.

why do leafs pretend they aren't just as shit as americans

>god i hate self hating yanks!!
>stop trying so hard!!!
Literally the equivalent of
>just be cool dude just be cool
>look at that fag, trying, tryhard

God fuck off my reputation as a Yank and impressing people is not even something I think about, unlike you.

FOY

>hallows eve

halloween eve was yesterday lad

today is literally halloween

Gf just sent me this lads

non-bent edition

first halloween in my own house tonight. Gonna get drunk and if anyone knocks on my door I'm just going to fucking SCREECH at them through the letter box

this is what happens when big pharma crams meth into your children

Based Yank

poor yanks, there there sweetheart
*rubs tummy 'til you stop shrieking*

because they aren't

>Sup Forums ban all vpns
>instantly most boards become desert

What the fuck?

Obsessed

i enjoyed 3%

off out soon x

honestly just fucking sick of yanks
bet a yank will reply to this post, guarantee it

what are yanks
why are yanks

Canada is a country of Based Yanks

and who are you supposed to be

Any mong going to a party tonight?

Ive got no costume and im pretty sure everyone is try harding at the one im going to tonight.

hey xx

wish that lad wasnt a bender. then he could procreate with kacy and preserve the ginger gene

london is fucking leng

honestly dont know why i still come here
it's not really anonymous. anyone who matters can find out who you are since hiro probably sells all our data.

how do gays end up having children anyway.

do they have a mate suck their willy and then quickly stick in a fanny and hope to splurge before it goes soft?

Either they don't or they do it while closeted.

because it's the only active anonymous imageboard

plausible deniability innit

benders out
the real thread is this way

when they're closeted they're still gay though

so either it's what I said or they were bi the whole time

we dont?
the gay 'gene' component is mostly passed through siblings of gay men, who on average have more children than usual, especially the sisters

I hate Canadians so fucking much

YANK FRIENDLY edition THIS way my fellow yanks! :)

>thread wars
>yanks everywhere

why can't we just have a comfy /brit/

Closeted as in "I lie to myself that I'm heterosexual."

oh dear oh dear bit desperate arent we now

our cross to bear

that's not an obligation to deny knowledge of our posts, it's just an option to.

screaming

foy

dubs

when did you last properly celebrate your birthday lads?

t. someone who doesn't know about canada

Canadians and Australians in general have a sort of europhilia which they associate with the UK not realizing that the US's otherness to Europe is similar to that of the UK's otherness towards Europe. You'll often see Canadians and Australians chide the Brits for casually using imperial units when they should be using metric like BASED Europe, for instance. This is only possible because of Canada's isolation, Americanization, and desire to escape the negative image of that, so they aimlessly imitate progressive European things so they denigrate the monarchy and end up politically closer to the Sweden than the UK.

it's only anonymous on the front-end. as i said, anyone who matters can find out who you are if they flash enough money in hiro's face.
who cares what some internet fags care about the history of your profile.

I don't like jfs (americans included)

the most recent one. spent it with my gf

he has a nice dick

February 2017

>yank writes a long post
aye hang on a sec mate i'm listening
*walks out and gets into car*

Another example of Canada's europhilia is how they denigrate America's wooden houses despite having identical architectural standards outside of major cities (most based canucks live in urban ontario), and some buy into the bidet meme.

yeah obviously, what i mean is i appreciate the relative anonymity we have between each other
imagine if there were IDs and everyone could tell you'd been talking about your micropenis for a whole hour when you want to discuss another subject

since i went to church last sunday and a party the night before i've been having a baseless feeling of general wellbeing and optimism for the future

why do girls like chubby guys so much? I see cute girls with chubby guys all the time. I wish I wasn't a skelly god damn it

Honestly thin kI'm losing my fucking mind. Keep talking to myself and having wordy conversations constantly repeating the same shit and then get really fucking emotional about it.

Today I went to the shop, came home and when I read the receipt I thought I'd been overcharged for some apples so spent 20 minutes arguing in the mirror pretending that I was back in the shop and ripped apart the daft cunt who scanned them wrong, acting really clever and alpha, impressing myself with my language skills. And when I finally calmed down, read the receipt again, I realised I'd read it wrong, there was no error and started weeping.

Think I need to go back on the SSRIs again FFS.

isn't 80% of your country overweight
there's a threshold where you stop having a choice

if a girl has a choice between a hairy chubby guy and a tall skinny guy 9 times out of 10 she'll pick the chubby guy

chubby guys are still stronger than lanks even if theyre weaker than guys who lift

i wouldnt say that
think of all the boy bands with lanklets in them

can't confirm this
the few fatsos i see all seem forever alone

>Yanks start posting about how it's attractive to be a fat
hehe

FOB

all Anglos are fat slobs

only non anglos are allowed to make fat jokes

learning history helps you to grow some balls desu
they had it much worse

*slaps your fat belly*
hehe

lmao that you fat fucks pretend to be strong. you're mistaking the heaviness of your fat arms with usable muscle strength.

you're all in the wrong thread

fucking knew it

picked up a packet of green mccoys crisps thinking they were salt and vinegar, but they're actually cheese and onion

Alright burger boy

it's a scientific fat that fat people have more muscle than thin people

More fat too
Xx

someone orc this post por favor

Trick or treaters constantly knocking at my door already
Fuming

nice freudian slip

Le 56% body fat face

Might answer the door with FOY

>i am now turned into a meme used to mock people

why are some people posting in there and some people posting in here?

*gets the whole of /brit/ in a headlock(*

*enters thread*

jews are trying to erase white culture

*boils the egg*

*European cultures

>white
hello yankised runtoid

should have only taken half of that edible

what's the difference?

europe is a white continent

not the jews fault you cant get laid and have a white child

actual new thread

yes but there isn't a unified "white" culture like there isn't a unified asian culture

youtube.com/watch?v=e8-sMJZTYf0

I'm talking about the collective of traditional white cultures that exist in europe