Dear UK-anons

dear UK-anons,

Do you refer to a "smart phone" as such or do you call it something else?

nah we call them dumb dongs or mini bongs

TY user this paper I am working on is really going to impress my English TA.

just imagine the butthurt brit who made that pic.

> HA our country has never been so irrelevant and now we've show ourselves in the foot with brexit but at least the germans are upset and ostracised

the delusion from brits is astonishing

hoigthy toighty tippy typers

"Dinky Winky Hello-Hello Device"

Why would Germany be wearing a Guinness pin? Whoever edited Ireland out of this dropped the ball.

>behold, the power of autism

If I had to guess, it's just meant to be beer in general

a Sup Forums burger made that pic dumdum.

original with ireland was made by a brit tho, I guess
Also
>being this butthurt
Just stop posting in general

desu it is a bit mean. always feel bad for the little guy in that pic

I don't

This picture is just overall shit. it implies that there exists this brotherhood between english speaking countries. Also, does anyone else cringe really hard when people on Sup Forums use the term anglo to refer to english or even americans. It's so cringeworthy.

that's meme "culture" for you

What's with the burgers being anglos meme

this.
on Sup Forums its always brits making anglosphere threads, but when americans or canadians try doing the same then the british start posting le 56% face or show webms/pics of trudeau or chinks
I never understood that

yea

it's a shit meme. the english don't even call themselves anglos in real life. And besides, this behavior of calling yourself an anglo and pretending like that defines you better than your real nationality is bull. It's actually the same thing as black people being like "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET".

That image is cancer.

I call it a phone.

>but at least the germans are upset and ostracised
I don’t know why they even think that. Germany has very good relations with EU countries. Even the refugee stuff with V4 is mostly just a political play by leaders of those countries to increase their domestic political capital and not a serious damage in relations. Why are Sup Forumstards so fucking stupid?

Why would someone make a pic like that? That's just rude

Lol

But there is you spastic

Not with America as much but aussies and kiwis are our brothers

But we're anglo brothers :DDDDDDDDDD we have to stand together against the mooslims :DDDDD

yeah praise kek amirite!!!??!? the sun never sets on the anglo empire!!! lmao!!!!! the other cunts are so cucked!!

>Not with America as much but aussies and kiwis are our brothers
I guess I could see that since you're all a bunch of bongs who sound the same more or less.

whoever made this forgot to change the guinness logo to heineken